The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Oklahoma City Bombing

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:58 am

mael wrote:So V6 gun. You are an expert? From what I've heard it's your lack of expertise which made you wheelchair-bound ...

A bit uncalled for, don't you think?

I get you're trying to take him down mentally as an opponent, but isn't that over-doing it?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby mael » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:40 am

Wing-Zero wrote:
mael wrote:So V6 gun. You are an expert? From what I've heard it's your lack of expertise which made you wheelchair-bound ...

A bit uncalled for, don't you think?

A fertilizer bomb could NOT have done that damage. This was a 9/11 on a smaller scale, but no less of a false-flag-op. He's an expert? Then explain how it was REALLY done. I could... I may do it here. But I've gone through all this so many times and there's never any actual discussion.

After all the physics and chemistry rules have been re-written by disinfo merchants like V6 with a simple 'I'm an expert.' and that's supposed to cut it? Normally I'd laugh at him but I'm tired of laughing at him.

I get you're trying to take him down mentally as an opponent, but isn't that over-doing it?

I'm just tired of his whiny bs.

If he is tough enough to dish it out then he's going to have to learn to take it. When dealing with reasonable people I allow plenty of room to manoevre. But This character has run out of that with me and so I deal with him as he likes to deal with me.

Anyway - I imagine he's all right. if he isn't he'll let me know himself.
mael

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:46 am

It's okay, Wing-zero. Maelstrom's trying to get even for my writing (a while back) that he's penile-deficient, you might say he's playing tit-for-tat and proving who's got the biggest tits. :lol:

Beyond that, it also provides probable evidence that mael did use 'AlphaOmega' as an alter-ego, is too lazy to locate REAL data on the Web for himself, and is likely still trying to make nitrogen triiodide. How many fingers have you got left, mael? Did you blow up your workshed lately? :lol:

The bad news for mael--I'm not wheelchair bound and never claimed such. My partial disablility stems from misplaced trust in electricians' work which resulted in getting zapped and knocked off a ladder while replacing a condensate pump on an overhead air handler, breaking my L1 vertebra in August 2006. The reason this happened is someone who previously worked on the unit had pulled 120V from a separate circuit rather than using one leg of the 3-phase input to the air handler, which was evidenced by the fact that one of the circuit breakers for the ceiling lights tripped AND the test leads for my multimeter apparently decided to give up while I was working on the equipment. :(

The closest I ever came to being injured or killed by explosives (that I'm aware of) was due to 'Sgt. Smith' being fumble-fingered and dropping a BDU-33 practice bomb on its nose in the middle of two weapons load crews. The spotting charge didn't function and nobody was hurt, though the head of the plunger snapped off and the safety block went bye-bye. :shock:

More bad news for mael! 'Marshall' Wyatt Earp was one of my 'homeboys', his most famous gun battle (in which he was NOT legally deputized) and a large share of his 'law enforcement' career occurred in my native state of Arizona, about 100 miles (give or take) east of my birthplace. :P
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts