The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Here we go again

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby gudskepteacal » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:14 pm

It seems the power elite bankers have used us up and thrown us away like a used up dirty rag...

http://www.spendmatters.com/index.cfm/2 ... the-Dollar

Change is coming folks; we are about to be traded like a past-prime athlete. Can anybody HEAR what I'm saying??? Sure there are denials, but would the power elite come clean about something as big as this? You be the judge...

http://www.philly.com/philly/business/2 ... llar_.html

Yes; I am a self-admitted conspiracy nut, but that BLACK GOLD still rules the world...

http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2009/07/0 ... rporation/

Come on MonarchSmile; I know you have an opinion on this.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby inja » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Here is a nice link...with a nice graph that makes life easier to see the value of the US dollar vs the euro.

http://www.ecb.int/stats/exchange/eurofxref/html/eurofxref-graph-usd.en.html

I read both of the links you posted. The second link talks about when the dollar soared....not sure what time frame they are talking about. What I know is that my mother is a German citizen and her retirement fund comes from Germany and ever since the dollar has fallen (since long before the crash of last year) she makes out like a bandit.

What I was referring to earlier in my post is financial/economic might. Wars are all nice and good but they aren't exactly practical anymore. Living on a blue ball in space with 6 billion people, influences from other sectors other than military might are bound to be strong and self sufficient with out ever having to drop a bomb or fire a shot.

Let me give you some numbers I read about the other day on what alone our military might needs on oil....

US armed forces consumes 14 million gal of oil everyday day
A Humvee gets 4 miles/gal
Apache Helicopter 1/2 mile/gal
US forces in Iraq consumed 40,000 barrels of oil a day.........brought to them from other countries.
2.6 billion gal of jet fuel the Air force uses a year.
The coalition of the willing burnt 1.1 billion of fuel in 2003 which is approx the same amount as all the people in India combined have used.

Now think of the war the Bush Administration started....Obama is continuing the war......so more oil/fuel is needed.

Now add Russia with their needs, China with their needs, India with their needs.......and we are only speaking about military dependency on oil.

Tug of war anyone????? Conspiracy theory I don't think so.

Imagine the dollar no longer as the currency to buy oil.....we print the money (which really has no value) and buy oil with our own printed money and now possibly we might actually have to pay for something we are dependent on?

Logically one can understand why the US falls back on might all the time to be the bully to stay on top as the mighty mighty dog.....nobody likes to fall hard. Ultimately "We the People" will also feel the brunt of it not just the power sector the government wields.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

Postby MonarchSmile » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:04 pm

gudskepteacal wrote:It seems the power elite bankers have used us up and thrown us away like a used up dirty rag...

http://www.spendmatters.com/index.cfm/2 ... the-Dollar

Change is coming folks; we are about to be traded like a past-prime athlete. Can anybody HEAR what I'm saying??? Sure there are denials, but would the power elite come clean about something as big as this? You be the judge...

http://www.philly.com/philly/business/2 ... llar_.html

Yes; I am a self-admitted conspiracy nut, but that BLACK GOLD still rules the world...

http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2009/07/0 ... rporation/

Come on MonarchSmile; I know you have an opinion on this.

Opinion?, to you're stupid? I'm going with Inja :D
MonarchSmile

Postby gudskepteacal » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:06 pm

stupid is as stupid does - and there are varying degrees which I'm not maxxed out...yet

That's a great graph; you can point to any spot on the bar and it shows the date and ratio. One could almost plot political/economic history by it.

By those numbers, it's no wonder that oil is king. Seems like I saw something about peak oil, as a concept. Meaning the world is at it's peak oil production capacity or something like that.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby inja » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:17 pm

gudskepteacal wrote:stupid is as stupid does - and there are varying degrees which I'm not maxxed out...yet

That's a great graph; you can point to any spot on the bar and it shows the date and ratio. One could almost plot political/economic history by it.

By those numbers, it's no wonder that oil is king. Seems like I saw something about peak oil, as a concept. Meaning the world is at it's peak oil production capacity or something like that.

I tend to waffle when it comes to us running out of oil. I've read both sides and I can't seem to make up my mind of who is actually closer to the truth let alone expressing the truth. I've even read that some old dry wells are again filling up with oil.

The demand for oil is on the increase....is there a problem due to us actually running out of oil...not sure.....higher production, increase in pumping/refining, greater demand....oh yeah I would imagine this involves a lot.

But like I said I more or less sit on the fence on this subject.
inja

Postby inja » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:41 am

Oh how god awful of you MonarchSmile. :mrgreen: I was rather comfortable sitting on the fence swaying back and force being undecided. And there you go giving links that are chalk full of information. Thanks. :lol:
inja

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts