The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

hello

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby moosefly » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:12 pm

I'm a single parent from California and was never really into politics or government issues until two years ago when I was told that my child would learn about other religions other than her own at public school. I had decided that it was best to home school her but the economy got tight schooling at home even harder and now I am here wondering what the heck is going on and if people actually care anymore. I noticed that no one is saying a word on this G20 rule except that of those two guys and the scanners, other than that things are quiet. I'm scared and so is my family.

I take care of not only my child but my mother as well ever since they laid her off from her job that she had for years. I just finished payments on my house a year ago before things went down hill. I like to say I'm head strong because of the fact I have ticked off many men who "think" my political view stinks when in fact it is their view that licks dirt. I believe things are rigged, politicians are money mongers, and we the people are we the going to get shackled as slaves if we don't do something now. Then again, is there still hope? Can we do anything? I don't want to lose hope.

Thanks for reading :)
moosefly

Postby gudskepteacal » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:32 pm

Hello and welcome to the BlackVault moosefly. It seems most of your questions are related to the Politics or Government Conspiracy sections. I have a question related to this...

moosefly wrote:I noticed that no one is saying a word on this G20 rule except that of those two guys and the scanners, other than that things are quiet.

What particular G20 rule are you citing and what two guys? Also what are scanners?

moosefly wrote:and we the people are we the going to get shackled as slaves if we don't do something now. Then again, is there still hope? Can we do anything? I don't want to lose hope.

Depending on your definiton of 'slave', I would argue that future tense is incorrect as this con has been going on for quite a while...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Yates/steven4.htm

Have you ever heard of the 912 Project? I believe there is definatly still hope. Hope to see ya around!
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby Lashmar » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:59 pm

Welcome. :D

I was taught at home as well. Don’t let her loose interest like I did, I was a little too bright for my own good. :oops:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby j2tks » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:12 am

hi moosefly

i beleive things have been 'rigged' 4 the past 200 years or more, its just that more an more people r realisiing that the system (goverment, courts and media) is corrupt.
we r brought up 2 beleive in a moral and ethical code that in reality has no relevence whatso-ever 2 the powers that be.
is there still hope? i dont know. it seems 2 me that people r so busy living their lives, that they spend no time thinking about what the people who rule their lives r up 2.

by the way u mention that your child will be learning about other religions, is this 1 lesson a week 4 an hour or so, if so is that so bad, surely the pupils will not be asked to recite prayers etc

and r u sure that your child will get the social skills she needs from home schooling, i beleive that is the most imporant thing u get from school

c u and hope 2 chat again :D
j2tks

Postby Lashmar » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:04 am

j2tks wrote:and r u sure that your child will get the social skills she needs from home schooling, i beleive that is the most imporant thing u get from school

Sports and other clubs will sort that out. :)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby j2tks » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:09 pm

hi lashmar
was u home schooled through all your school years m8

:D
j2tks

Postby Lashmar » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:13 pm

From eleven I think. I’m not exactly someone you want to try and follow though. I passed the mock GCSE science exams (all three; Biology, Chemistry and Physics) at thirteen and then pretty much stopped my studies then. :lol:

Although if you want to follow my drinking ability then you’re more than welcome; years of playing a game for alcoholics called `cricket`. Trust me, if you can drink with us you can drink with anyone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moosefly - You may like this link, depending on what type of politics you follow. I fight against the EU so I maily write about them:

http://www.theufobunker.com/index.php?topic=956.0

This pretty much backs up what you were saying:

I believe things are rigged,

http://www.theufobunker.com/index.php?t ... 25#msg1625

politicians are money mongers,

http://www.theufobunker.com/index.php?t ... 51#msg1651

Hope that helps my dear. :D

I will be adding more to that but it's a new site and it helps to have people talking on it rather than just one person doing all the posting. :(
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts