The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Swine Flu Conspiracy

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby bionic » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:48 pm

personally..latelly..I am gobbling up echinacea and goldenseal pills..also some kind of elderberry elixer..plus using a colloidal silver nose and throat spray.

I started this ever since one of the boys on my son's class started looking pretty ill..he coughed right in my face (he's a sweet kid, though)

I live not too far from the Mexican border and most of my son's classmates are Mexican or Mexican/American..so they go and see relatives down there..A-LOT. The boy who coughed on me, who is sick, is Mexican/American.
So...........
better safe than sorry.
I have asthma..yet..I still don't trust our government enough to vaccinate (hey..I saw "Torchwood, Children of Man" :shock: )

To be honest, I think the swine flu hit here last January..before it became official. I was sick with some flu for nearly two months (my son, too)..and kids in my son's school..were calling in all over the place.

On the news they say..where I live..the swine flu has officially killed 18 people so far..all, either very old or very young. (the latest, a baby..that sucks..the poor parents..I mean..their BABY)
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby Nesaie » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:08 pm

A while back I saw a recipe to ward off virii and such. I made it last year and it actually tasted good. It's time to make it again. Take organic apple cider vinegar in a glass or ceramic jar (don't use plastic or metal) add garlic, ginger, horseradish root, and hot peppers. Cover it with something that can breathe (I use mason jars with paper towels tied down). Leave it for a month or so, so that the goodness from the garlic and such can infuse the vinegar. Then, strain it and put it into eye dropper bottles. I use old stevia bottles. Drop a few bits of this daily on your tongue.

Garlic is known to kill virii and diseases. Apple cider vinegar, when organic and/or home brewed, puts the good bacteria back into our system. Ginger rocks when it comes to fighting disease. I'm not sure about the horseradish or pepper, I need to research more on that.

Oh, I didn't do this, but you can also add raw honey to this mixture. Honey is naturally anti-bacterial. Honey has been found at archeological sites that were thousands of years old, and the honey was still good. Maybe I'll throw some raw honey in this year when I make my next batch.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby capricorn » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Great! Hot off the press.. i think I may just quit
------------------
Please be advised that the NYS Department of Health has mandated that staff in NYS hospitals who are in direct patient care positions or who come in contact with patients or direct patient care providers must receive both the seasonal and H1N1 flu vaccine by November 30, 2009. This requirement also applies to non-employees such as physicians, residents, interns, students, agency staff and volunteers.

Vaccinations are available in Employee Health without an appointment.

For employees, these vaccinations are being treated the same way as annual PPDs. That is, they are a condition of employment. If after November 30, 2009, an employee has not received both flu vaccinations, that employee may no longer work here. Employees returning to work from a leave after November 30, 2009, must receive the vaccinations before being permitted to return to work. Employees in the Hospital, Clinics and off-site locations are required to undergo vaccination.

ECMC is a regional trauma center and all staff, regardless of off-site work location or in-hospital assignment, may temporarily be re-assigned in an emergency.

The flu vaccination does not apply to the Erie County Home which is an exempt institution under the law. SNF employees, however, must undergo vaccinations. The vaccination requirement also applies to ECH personnel who regularly come to the hospital.

Information regarding the seasonal and H1N1 vaccination is available on the websites of the NYS Department of Health and the Center for Disease Control.
capricorn

Postby fortwynt » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Yeah, they've announced we all have to received the seasonal flu vaccine MANDATORY this year....so far they haven't forced the Swine-thing on us, although I did read that they had received a couple thousand doses of it and strongly "recommended" people get it.....im sure mandatory will be arriving when the doses increase in availability.

not too happy about that.
fortwynt

Postby Nesaie » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:12 pm

But, this swine flu vaccine is experimental. Vaccines don't work! Capricorn, if I were you I'd find another career or maybe find a naturalpathic clinic to work in. I doubt a naturalpath would force a vaccine.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby beachcomber » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:33 am

Albany Judge Blocks Vaccination Rule

A new York State judge on Friday suspended a health regulation that would compel hundreds of thousands of health care workers and hospital volunteers to be vaccinated for seasonal and swine flu.

- The New York Times
October 16, 2009

can you say restraining order?
beachcomber

Postby greeney2 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:57 am

Maybe it is a conspiracy, but what if it isn't? Hanging your hat on a conspiracy theory, vs hanging it on solid iron clad proof medically, are 2 different things. Unforunatly the ones who will suffer are not the middle age or younger able bodied working technicians who by age are more resistant, its the very elderly who they may pass it to. Or the very young for what I have herd.

My daughter may have had this as she is a school teacher in a school that has many kids, 1st grade this year, 3rd last year, who's families are all from Mexico. Working in a region like that may be a lot different than something up in the far north east, however I think the flu has affected most areas, not centered closer to the Mexican border. Anyone know the real facts about that?
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:56 am

Anyone know the real facts about that?

You wouldn't believe it anyway! :lol: :lol:

Mexican Thermite Flu cooked up in a Lab to improve the bottom lines of Corp America. Gullible Sheeple the main sitting Duck.

Vitamin D KILLS the Flu. For what it's worth.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby rath » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:58 am

adamwarlock2099 wrote:A co-worker relayed a possible conspiracy, or one that he thought made sense concerning the abrupt introduction of the swine flu to the US.

He theorizes that since the swine flu seems to attack those over 60 years of age, and those younger than 20 or so, that the government introduced this virus intentionally to solve the social security problem. The older people wouldn't survive, thereby reducing the amount of social security collected presently. This would leave more money for social security for those of us between 20-50 or so. Those that are younger that don't live to be old enough to collect when their time comes, thereby giving the government another respite for the following generation.

It was more of a random thought he said he had as we were eating lunch. I didn't think too much into it, so there are probably holes in it that yall might find. But I thought I would share it and see what yall think about it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The U.S.A. :oops:

The government introduced this virus intentionally to solve the social security problem.

First off ...... the usa whould haf to have a working health care system & a working social security system ....... but since it has neither, :oops: i doubt they are capable of regulating their population compatible to its overall finances/taxes.
rath

Postby capricorn » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Albany Judge Blocks Vaccination Rule

Thank God

New York suspends mandatory flu shots for health workers
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/23/ne ... newssearch
Thank God again

Maybe it is a conspiracy, but what if it isn't? Hanging your hat on a conspiracy theory, vs hanging it on solid iron clad proof medically, are 2 different things.

There is no iron clad proof that the H1N1 shot will prevent you from contracting H1N1. Tell me how many clinical trails are outstanding in data?
http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/resul ... =h1n1&pg=1

Cole is right, Vitamin D is more effective...
Why not promote a huge advertisement campiagn such as... "take your vit D!" :?:

I haven't gotten the flu in a long time and that is becuase I pride myself on eating right, taking my vitamins and keeping myself active and healthy so I don't have to take flu shots or any other artificial way of preventing the contraction of disease. Especially ones that are rushed to the market and not properly tested.

I personally believe that we are meant to get sick for a reason and that our body has an immune system that needs to function that way it was intended to.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts