The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

I'm Back ... have ya missed me???

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby mrshumphreys » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:19 pm

BloodStone wrote:Hey Mrs. Humpy ! haven't seen ya in a while.

How's Jr humpy doing?

nice seeing you around.. :D

BloodStone...

Jumpy is awesome.
Running around and talking tons. I'm really excited for Christmas this year, because he's totally going to love it.

Nice seeing you around as well.
I pop in every once in awhile, but there isn't much left going on here to interest me these days, I'm afraid.
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby mrshumphreys » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 pm

rath wrote:
mrshumphreys wrote:He's in the other room, working you tool.
We have more than one computer. You'd ALMOST tempt me to change my name back to madmonk, except that I don't care who you think I am, since I hardly ever come here, and I think you're a moron...

Two computers, ... cool.

Lets see if yo can both post a message at the same time then.

In Different threads.

I'm pretty sure we have, actually, but I try to leave him alone when he's "working" and I just don't have much interest in posting these days, to be honest. Besides, I don't really care if you think I'm him. That's your deal, you know? I think it's funny that you seem to think so many people have sock puppets, tho. Don't you think the majority of people have got better things to do?

ETA: Actually, it's 3 computers. He's got two laptops for work, a Mac and a PC. I hang out in the living room with the desktop and the baby.
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

mrshumphreys

Postby Answers » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:57 pm

wow Haters!!!
Answers

Postby Answers » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:01 am

hi I am new I need a good topic?
Answers

Postby rath » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:16 am

mrshumphreys wrote:
rath wrote:
We have more than one computer. You'd ALMOST tempt me to change my name back to madmonk, except that I don't care who you think I am, since I hardly ever come here, and I think you're a moron...

Two computers, ... cool.

Lets see if yo can both post a message at the same time then.

In Different threads.

I'm pretty sure we have, actually, but I try to leave him alone when he's "working" and I just don't have much interest in posting these days, to be honest. Besides, I don't really care if you think I'm him. That's your deal, you know? I think it's funny that you seem to think so many people have sock puppets, tho. Don't you think the majority of people have got better things to do?

ETA: Actually, it's 3 computers. He's got two laptops for work, a Mac and a PC. I hang out in the living room with the desktop and the baby.

WOW .......... so many IP address to choose from.
rath

Postby rath » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:38 am

Ninor wrote:hehehehehe .... probably not! :D

I've been busy with numerous things ... mostly enjoying the brief Summer here and trying to get as much Supermoto riding in as possible.

I'll fill y'all in on the details shortly. :mrgreen:

mrshumphreys wrote:I'm pretty sure we have, actually, but I try to leave him alone when he's "working" and I just don't have much interest in posting these days, to be honest. Besides, I don't really care if you think I'm him.

A moron ...... You think im a Moron.

Oh lord my life has just now lost all its meaning,

After all i thought Moron was a shade of red.

maroon .......... :oops:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

What cracks me up is that you think i care either way, what you think of me..

The fact is regardless of who you are .... humphreys, mrshumphreys, madmonk.

I have never comunicated with you before this thread & you only turned up after i post a message ti ninor. & Sandra :roll:

& since then you ((( humphreys, mrshumphreys, madmonk. ))) whoever you are have tried to make this thread all about you.

rath wrote:
Ninor wrote:hehehehehe .... probably not! :D

I've been busy with numerous things ... mostly enjoying the brief Summer here and trying to get as much Supermoto riding in as possible.

I'll fill y'all in on the details shortly. :mrgreen:

Ha ray ...........

Just can't weight.

:roll:

mrshumphreys wrote:Yes, actually!
This place is such a snoozefest, lately.
Make some frickin trouble, will ya?! ;)
[/quote]

Iv never taken an interested in your views before regardless of the user name you have used so what ever gave you the idea i cared now is beyond me.

Either way, TELL SOMEBODY WHO CARES.

& by all means feel free to join the party.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2536
rath

Postby humphreys » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 am

That's okay rath, I've known you and chiselray were the same person for ages.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby mrshumphreys » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:59 am

Perhaps you don't understand how the internet works?
I can post in this thread anytime I like. I don't give a toss who posted before me, I posted when I saw it, asshat. I have no interest in making this a thread about me. I came in it to say "hi" to people I enjoy speaking to (neither you or Sandra) but you two seem to feel the need to keep addressing me. I don't give a crap either way about either of you, but you aren't going to chase me away by using ALL CAPS and telling me to tell someone who cares. Sorry. If you don't like talking to me, feel free to stop, simpleton.

mrshumphreys

Postby humphreys » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:02 am

"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby mrshumphreys » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:06 am

Three minutes between posts?!
That's plenty of time to switch between computers, babe.
You're making us look like the same person!!! :mrgreen:

mrshumphreys

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts