The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

All Those sick of being called racist

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby jack » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:04 am

Rob72 wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem like anyone who disagrees with the Obama administration is called a racist

Absolutely... But on the flip side, you had no problem with everyone who disagreed with Bush being called anti-American. Suddenly you have a problem? :roll:

Well since you invoke bush you must not have a valid argument .you don't know me .Show me anywhere I said anyone who disagreed with Bush was anti American.But I hardly see what your comment has to do with Obama and his vision for a NEW WORLD ORDER he talked about with his buddies at the U.N today (Tuesday Set-23) Or how about his story that he the President of the free world didn't know his beloved A C O R N was getting that much government funding . I almost bet I knew and know more about Obama and his radical relationships and his views than most of the people who voted for him I will also bet they never dreamed he would stay in Afghanistan . My point is he can't get health reform though his own party and had to revert to the race card I never dreamed a new world order would be talked about by a sitting president but it just happened -that is not a conspiracy theory it is a fact.
jack

Postby Lashmar » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:55 am

jack wrote:
Rob72 wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem like anyone who disagrees with the Obama administration is called a racist

Absolutely... But on the flip side, you had no problem with everyone who disagreed with Bush being called anti-American. Suddenly you have a problem? :roll:

Well since you invoke bush you must not have a valid argument .you don't know me .Show me anywhere I said anyone who disagreed with Bush was anti American.

As I said, he got the wrong bloke.

You have one C in your name, the guy he was on about (although I may be wrong) has two C's.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Rob72 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:31 am

Lashmar wrote:
jack wrote:
Well since you invoke bush you must not have a valid argument .you don't know me .Show me anywhere I said anyone who disagreed with Bush was anti American.

As I said, he got the wrong bloke.

You have one C in your name, the guy he was on about (although I may be wrong) has two C's.

It's a different Jack? I was wondering where the retarded dog avatar was.

Oh well, my mistake.

And invoking Bush doesn't make an argument invalid, not when the point is to show someones hypocritical and bias points of views.
Rob72

Postby Lashmar » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:37 am

Rob72 wrote:It's a different Jack? I was wondering where the retarded dog avatar was.

Yeah that is one ugly fucking dog. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And invoking Bush doesn't make an argument invalid, not when the point is to show someones hypocritical and bias points of views.

I do find it funny that people think that Bush’s name should never be mentioned again. You can hardly say anything about him now without someone jumping down your throat. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby frrostedman » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:07 pm

There is a huge difference between "racist" and "anti-American", by the way. Just about the entire Democratic party is proudly anti-American. They hate what this country has stood for the last 60 years and they want to change it. They hate Capitalism, despise anyone with wealth (besides themselves), and believe that the Constitution is a "living document" that needs to be updated. And I could go on but you get the point.

Now, this isn't to say that no Republicans are anti-American but generally speaking the Republican platform is about smaller government and more individual responsibility which is in line with the Constitution, i.e. America. I won't mention Bush in the "generally speaking" group, as government grew in record amounts during his administration. But O'Bama is taking it even further so who knows when that will end.

But I digress... anti-American--which today is not something to be ashamed of depending on who you talk to--is nothing compared to bona fide racism which is a blind hatred for an entire race for no valid reason.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Rob72 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Lashmar wrote:You’re a Republican aren’t you Rob? If you are you seem to be the only sensible one. If not then I apologise, from what I gather that’s worse than calling someone’s mother a whore. :lol:

I am a Republican, but I don't follow the "Party Line" when it comes to many social issues. How exactly does it make my life better or worse if 2 consenting adult men or women can get married? I mean really. What sense does it make to support spending billions per month killing people on the other side of the planet, using the lives of your neighbors kids to do so, but not support that kind of cash being spent to provide that same neighbor or their kids with basic health care coverage?

Republican isn't bad... Neo Con is the one that is worse than calling someone's mother a whore lol... Neo Con's are to the Republicans what Progressives are to the Democrats, they are all hypocrites and scumbags.
Rob72

Postby frrostedman » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:10 pm

Actually you yourself are a neo-conservative, Rob.. (but not in the traditional sense ;) )
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Lashmar » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:43 pm

Rob72 wrote:
Lashmar wrote:You’re a Republican aren’t you Rob? If you are you seem to be the only sensible one. If not then I apologise, from what I gather that’s worse than calling someone’s mother a whore. :lol:

I am a Republican, but I don't follow the "Party Line" when it comes to many social issues. How exactly does it make my life better or worse if 2 consenting adult men or women can get married? I mean really. What sense does it make to support spending billions per month killing people on the other side of the planet, using the lives of your neighbors kids to do so, but not support that kind of cash being spent to provide that same neighbor or their kids with basic health care coverage?

We sound like the same person mate. :lol:

Your Republicans are Extreme (like, really, really Extreme) Tories here and you Democrats are akin to a very soft Tory. You don’t seem to have anyone that’s like our Labour or the Lib Dems.

Then again you only have two parties, we have three. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:47 pm

frrostedman wrote:There is a huge difference between "racist" and "anti-American", by the way. Just about the entire Democratic party is proudly anti-American. They hate what this country has stood for the last 60 years and they want to change it. They hate Capitalism, despise anyone with wealth (besides themselves), and believe that the Constitution is a "living document" that needs to be updated. And I could go on but you get the point.

Please do go on.

Where are they "anti-American"? How are they wrong to see the Constitution as a "living document"? You’ve got so many amendments to it, it has to be a living document otherwise you wouldn’t have half of the things you cherish. ;)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Rob72 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:52 pm

frrostedman wrote:There is a huge difference between "racist" and "anti-American", by the way. Just about the entire Democratic party is proudly anti-American. They hate what this country has stood for the last 60 years and they want to change it. They hate Capitalism, despise anyone with wealth (besides themselves), and believe that the Constitution is a "living document" that needs to be updated. And I could go on but you get the point.

Now, this isn't to say that no Republicans are anti-American but generally speaking the Republican platform is about smaller government and more individual responsibility which is in line with the Constitution, i.e. America. I won't mention Bush in the "generally speaking" group, as government grew in record amounts during his administration. But O'Bama is taking it even further so who knows when that will end.

But I digress... anti-American--which today is not something to be ashamed of depending on who you talk to--is nothing compared to bona fide racism which is a blind hatred for an entire race for no valid reason.

What a crock. Supporting a company's right to fire all of it's American factory employees, and shipping their jobs off to Korea or Indonesia, THAT is anti-American. That is what Capitalism has become, money first, stockholders second, and America and it's people last. Nothing wrong with making a buck, but at what costs should that buck be allowed to be made? You put limitations on freedom of speech, you acknowledge that there comes a responsibility with it, at least when it comes to criticism of things you support... But with unemployment above 9%, and tons of American companies having thousands of factories around the world producing products to be sold back to Americans, over 9% of whom are jobless, you don't think there is a responsibility on corporate America's part to bring the jobs home?

If the constitution wasn't a living document, blacks would still be slaves, women would still be unable to vote, and people you'd likely vote for wouldn't be able to even think about making an amendment stating who can and can't get married.

Maybe the founding fathers didn't envision a future that included gay men and women getting married, but no more than they saw corporate greed leading to American jobs being sent off to foreign countries at the expense of American families to save a buck, in which case the multibillion dollar corporation wins, the foreign country wins, and Americans get a stiffy up the ass.

And I am by no stretch of your imagination a Neo Con.
Rob72

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts