The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Attention Members and Adminsitrator

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby AlphaOmega » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:34 am

In the short time I have been here it has been made very clear to me that nobody really wants to find the truth on these forums or discuss issues in an adult fashion, that being the case I will now depart from the blackvault in with the knowledge of hindsight.

I will not be recommending this site to anyone as it is clearly a waste of time and in my opinion has now investigative value whatsoever.

AO
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby Lashmar » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:40 am

Maybe if you didn’t come here with such an attitude then people would have paid more attention to you. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mrshumphreys » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:35 am

Glad I missed that one! :lol:
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby inja » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:23 am

Sorry to see you go.

I have to say though that you are incorrect about members here not wanting to find the truth. The fact of the matter is that 9/11 has been discussed here since the day it happened. The discussions have been intense, patriotic, angry, insulting, enlightening etc. As I am sure you can imagine having the implication that the 9/11 tragedy could involve inside help is very upsetting to many people. After all we live in a country that has so many slogans you just simply live, breath and eat the idea from small on that we are a country for justice and liberty and freedom for all.
Most forums I have looked at or participated on that discuss the different angles of 9/11 all end up in one form or another with mudslinging parties. To find the truth or to at least take the story apart and find the inconsistencies really is a personal venture. There are several members that aren't here at the moment (they come and go like I do) who have thoroughly discussed building number 7. I wish I could give you some of the links to the different threads of those discussions but we have a new board and all that old data at this time is lost or no longer available.

Sadly to say in a way 9/11 is now old news. I would agree with you that this is bigger than the John F. Kennedy assassination. I myself believe if Hitler could have his Reichstag so can the US.

I myself don't really think you had an attitude....I am guessing you just wanted to make the conversations go right to the point with out all of the emotional garbage that is often attached to these discussions. I can relate to that sentiment.

I wish you luck in your search and hope you keep digging for those inconsistencies. I am....
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

Postby greeney2 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:00 pm

After a total of only 18 posts and only 5 days, you are giving up and leaving? I hate to see anyone leave, but if you leave for the reasons you just gave, "you can't take the heat in the kitchen". Evidently you passion is pretty weak, if you aren;t willing to give much of a fight for it, or debate what you didn't want to hear.

This board is full of people who have been here for a very long time, we are all very different, and if you are going to ask for the truth, you have to have a thick skin to take the questions that come with it, or the theories people believe here. You started 5 days ago, giving everyone an ultimatum you might leave. You remind me a little of the kid who brings the ball, starts losing, gets made and stomps off back home with the ball so nobody can play anymore.

Yes, this is a tough place, and we have a lot of passionate arguements from both sides of the fence on issues. I see it as a good thing, that no matter how heated things may get, we arn;t a bunch of people who accept without question, and call that the truth. In your own words, Man-up, we have been doing this a long time, and 5 days is a pretty short time to find out all the truth.
greeney2

Postby AlphaOmega » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:29 pm

This site has no investigative value I have looked up all of the FOIA Information...I already have it Greeney2.

As for taking my bat and ball home....it is my bat and ball...it is my decision to do with them as I choose. Regardless, I think I made it patently clear I wanted scientific or cold hard evidence, nobody was able to provide it, additionally apart from yourself and Inja nobody wanted to discuss the matter in a dispassionate mind set, as a Narcotics Officer I rely upon science and as an investigator with an excess of 20 years experience I rely upon fact and not suppositions.

The quote from Joe Friday of Dragnet fame comes foremost in my mind when doing any investigation " The facts ma'am, just the facts" and I have a fire proof 4 draw filling cabinet which is fast filling up with facts and data about 9-11

...these are just a few irrefutable Facts:

1. The NTSB released all the FDR (Flight Data Recorder) information and the data on those FDR's conflict the U.S Governments own data.

2. The mainstream media has not or refuses to report on the release of the information.

The information was released in 2007

3. The FDR's data is in direct conflict with the Official version of events.

Compare the FDR's data to the 9-11 Commission Report.

4. What has become known as "The Falling Man" and Edna Cintron who by some twist of fate survived the impact of the Jets survived the fires which according to the 9-11 Commission were so intense they melted steel girders and caused the buildings to collapse, unfortunately they too perished not as a result of fires but because they fell to their deaths.

It is impossible to refute the photographic evidence.

5. WTC 7 was not struck by a plane yet fell five hours later and any falling debris can not be attributed to it's demise.

Photographic evidence which can not be refuted and No scientific or other evidence supports or refutes why it collapsed in it's own footprint.

6. Never before or since 9-11 has any building collapsed due to fire as the 9-11 commission report claims.

Historical fact. Strangely 3 buildings did on 9-11 but WTC 7 was absent of significant fires and photographic evidence proves it.

7. Not a single page of the 9-11 Commission's report mentions how or why WTC 7 collapsed.

Look it up.

8. Molten metal was found under WTC 7, there were no fires to the proported magnitude of WTC 1 & 2 in WTC 7.

Photographic evidence and Eyewitness statements recorded on video.

9. As WTC 7 was not mentioned in the 9-11 report there are no explanations of any kind about any circumstances surrounding WTC 7.

Read the report

10. FAA and ATC (Air Traffic Control) radar (and seen on Television on 9-11) still had FL93 and Flt 77 in the air after the reported crash times.

As seen on CNN..videos on U-tube and Google Video and at pilotsfor911truth.org

11. WTC 1, 2 and 7 all fell into their own footprint. Only 2 were hit by planes.

We all saw it and countless videos exist

12. Aviation fuel is 4/5 kerosene and while highly flammable is NOT a fuel that yields high temperatures.

Ask any pilot or any aircraft refueler or petroleum supplier.

13. WTC 1, 2 and 7 fell at the speed of gravity which is scientifically and mathematically given the laws of basic physics impossible to occur given the levels at which the damage by the planes to each of the buildings.

As result of Scientific and mathematical analysis of building collapse footage.

14. The entire WTC was in complete lockdown on the Labor Day week end prior to 9-11 for "maintenance" and nobody was permitted into the buildings unless they were maintenance crews or technicians or unless a security clearance was granted by WTC Security.

Eyewitness statements (several)

15. 72 hours is more than sufficient time to plant explosive ordinance for demolition crews if it is co-ordinated properly.

Demolitions Experts statement (self sourced)

16. Every steel girder was no more than 1 or 2 storeys in length and in the rubble many were cut at a 45 degrees which are NOT in any way attributed to cutting for removal from Ground Zero.

Further supporting the demolition theorem. 45 degree cuts to steel girders is a hall mark of demolition according to demolitions experts, one of whom I personally sourced (Photographic evidence is all over the internet)

The above facts I know to be self evident, I am continuing my investigations, I choose to do them elsewhere and I will no longer be getting involved in forums especially this forum.

So Greeney2 you and others seem to place way to much importance upon yourselves and childish behavior may be the norm for you and certain elements here and if you want to put up with it go right ahead...I don't have to and that is why I am awaiting my "un-register" request to be processed.

As for the evidence I have cited here ....most of it is freely available on the internet. I am not going to post the links because most will never look at them ...if it peaks your interest enough you can find them...I am not going to do it for you.

As for you telling me to man up, my suggestion if for you and others to grow up and face the facts that the 9-11 commission for political reasons and pressure did NOT properly or fully investigate the events, it merely provided a quick answer to a world demanding answers in a time when the entire world was in shock and would believe anything they were told as being fact, as such the science did not have to make sense so long as it was plausible.

Given that the passage of 8 years has passed, more and more people believe that 9-11 was a conspiracy. The U.S Government by it's silence even under the new administration is not doing anything to put the matter to rest and is actually fueling the conspiracy theories because of it.

Now, I have never said there was a conspiracy but I do believe there is an active cover-up going on. I also believe that cover-up to be politically based and both political parties are as guilty as each other and just as complicit.

I do NOT believe that the WTC buildings came down solely because of the impact of planes and the ensuing fires...they had help, through the use of Thermite and/or explosives. Common sense is a key element to know within yourself no matter how painful the science used in the 9-11 Commission's report is blatantly false and is a fraud when challenged by REAL science and common sense.

I have now said all that I will say..As far as I am concerned you can talk and argue about it all you like I will no longer be posting. Good bye.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby vulcan6gun » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:23 pm

Sorry to see him go off in a huff, but he was no more a scientific investigator than Wyatt Earp was a real deputy at the OK Corral shootout...but he probably didn't investigate that, either. :roll:

Kind of natural that I would investigate such a thing, since the OK Corral fight occurred about 200 miles east (and a hair south) of where I was born. 8-)
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby greeney2 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:07 am

Leaving in a huff and goin off half cocked, isn't much of a testimony for a Narcotics officer, who I would hope wants to find the truth, not make his mind up when he gets frustrated.
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:44 pm

greeney2 wrote:Leaving in a huff and goin off half cocked, isn't much of a testimony for a Narcotics officer, who I would hope wants to find the truth, not make his mind up when he gets frustrated.

I agree with both of your posts mate.

Inja wrote:I myself don't really think you had an attitude

then what's this:

Or you may just want to watch the video presentation in it's entirety before making comment which clearly shows your scientific ignorance.

As for you vulcan6gun I still have you ignored.

For a new member that's attitude.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby inja » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 am

I don't think so Lashmar. When it came to discussing the event of 9/11 there was no attitude. Those two didn't hit it off right from the start...don't know why, nor do I care why....

Greeney didn't receive any attitude from him and greeney doesn't agree with most of what AlphaOmega posted.........there was no attitude towards this forum nor attitude when it came to the discussion as long as emotions didn't get over involved.

But this discussion is pretty pointless.....people come and go all the time....
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

Next

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts