The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

9-11 When Science conflits with The Official Reports

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:19 pm

AlphaOmega wrote:
But you people aren't interested, so as I have stated I am moving on.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby mael » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:15 am

greeney2 wrote:

You are one running away!

Moving on and running away are the same thing?

* If you wanted to talk about something and the people who spoke to you were deliberately obfuscating, ignorant and rude, used straw-man arguments and were incapable of constructive criticism - let alone rational discussion then wouldn't you want to move on (to some place where a sensible and civil debate stands a better chance)?
mael

Postby greeney2 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:18 am

* If you wanted to talk about something and the people who spoke to you were deliberately obfuscating, ignorant and rude, used straw-man arguments and were incapable of constructive criticism - let alone rational discussion then wouldn't you want to move on (to some place where a sensible and civil debate stands a better chance)?

Sounds like you are talking about yourself! :roll: Maybe you should move on too? :lol:
b
greeney2

Postby mael » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:29 am

greeney2 wrote:

Sounds like you are talking about yourself! :roll: Maybe you should move on too? :lol:
b

Don;t be rediclas.

I'm always moving.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:05 am

bowel movements!
greeney2

Postby mael » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:36 am

greeney2 wrote:bowel movements!

You are temporarily (?) fixated with matters relating to expelling excrement? Why am I not surprised?

I hope things get better for you soon. :)
mael

Postby vulcan6gun » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm

AlphaOmega wrote:I can smell High Treason charges.

1, you don't know how 'high treason' works in the US. 2, you didn't bring anything new to our forums, just a rehash of what we've already covered countless times. 3, goodbye! :P

mael wrote:* If you wanted to talk about something and the people who spoke to you were deliberately obfuscating, ignorant and rude, used straw-man arguments and were incapable of constructive criticism - let alone rational discussion then wouldn't you want to move on (to some place where a sensible and civil debate stands a better chance)?
Well, yes, but we tolerate you anyway. :lol:

greeney2 wrote:Valcan, if you ever had any metalurgy classes that covered Iron and carbon, or know about time/temp heat treating curves or annealing processes, you know what happens.
Will you settle for 1 semester of welding class, time spent repairing or creating steel items, and natural curiosity? :)

I have had fun in the past 'playing' with steel. My favorites are working with hammer and anvil, and gas welding. One thing which intrigues me to this day is Damascus steel, it can create fabulously detailed objects and some of the finest blades you'll ever nick yourself with. I've never worked with it, but it's fascinating stuff.

An example of Damascus steel used to make the barrels of this beautiful antique Ithaca shotgun.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby 3dvd » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:07 am

AlphaOmega wrote:
The Answer could be: The WTC Buildings were completely closed off to everyone on the Labor Day weekend for 3 days prior to 9-11 for maintenance, according to the information I have gathered so far it has been suggested that the only people allowed in the buildings were "maintenance staff and technicians or persons authorized by WTC Security only"

We need go no further:
Here are a couple of links that should be standard reading for all truthers:
http://911myths.com/
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/home

Unfortunately, one must be able to read and comprehend as youtube videos are not considered reliable sources, for the most part.
When you find any lies on these sites, they can be properly discussed (this basically ends any further discussion).
3dvd

Postby vulcan6gun » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:01 am

A very big 'Thank You' to 3dvd for posting those links. :D
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby 3dvd » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:20 am

No problemo.
3dvd

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts