The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerless'

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby blackvault » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:44 am

WASHINGTON (AP) - In a tape released Sunday by al-Qaida's media wing, terrorist leader Osama bin Laden said President Barack Obama is "powerless" to stop the war in Afghanistan.
SITE Intelligence Group, a terrorist-monitoring firm that translated the address, said bin Laden, whose al-Qaida organization was behind the Sept. 11 attacks, blamed the war on the "pro-Israel lobby" and corporate interests.

IntelCenter, another company that monitors terrorist propaganda, said the 11-minute video shows a still picture of bin Laden while audio of the address plays.

Bin Laden's address to the American people comes two days after the eighth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks. He typically addresses the United States in a message around the Sept. 11 anniversary.

The purpose of his address Sunday, bin Laden said in the SITE translation, is "to remind you of the causes" of Sept. 11, chiefly "your support to your Israeli allies who occupy our land of Palestine."

Bin Laden argued against the claims that the war is necessary for U.S. security, saying current White House officials are merely following the strategy of former President George W. Bush and former Vice President Dick Cheney to "promote the previous policies of fear to market the interests of big companies."

When Obama became president and retained many of the Bush administration's military leaders, such as Defense Secretary Robert Gates, "reasonable people knew that Obama is a powerless man who will not be able to end the war as he promised," bin Laden said.

"If you end the war, so to it," bin Laden said. "But if it is otherwise, all we will do is continue the war of attrition against you on all possible axes."

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby vulcan6gun » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:25 am

Ooh, maybe we'll get a chance to see if our President has cojones!

In fact, there's an idea: Barack and Osama going 15 rounds in the ring. Blackvault, why don't you get in touch with the guys doing the 'Deadliest Warrior' show, see if they can make an episode of it! 8-)
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby frrostedman » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:20 am

As much as we all despise the guy, he has a point. O'bama has apologized to the entire world for anything we've ever done to offend anyone and effectively has made our country impotent on the world stage. He didn't win any friends doing that. Not one. The 'mea culpa' game (which actually should be translated as "It's Bush's fault") doesn't win friends but instead emboldens the enemy to exploit us while they can, before someone takes power who will unflinchingly crush them for any aggression toward us.

I am very interested to see how Afghanistan plays out. And note that the attacks upon civilians in Iraq are still going on. I guess it's old news, but the UN mandated (and O'Bama complied) that our forces in Afghanistan have 24 hours to turn over any captured enemies to the Pakistan authorities. Including the tranportation arrangements and helicopter ride, that gives our forces just a couple hours to interrogate captives. In other words we are completely handcuffed by the UN and O'Bama and not allowed to take necessary measures to gain critical information that could save lives and help win the war.

The good thing is, once O'Bama plays nice for 4 years or so, it will expose to everyone in the world that the terrrorist leaders and organizations couldn't care less how aggressive we are, they simply want us all dead. "All" means soldiers, leaders, and civilians alike--make no mistake. They don't even care if we leave, they'll just hunt us down and take the war inside our borders. It's not like they can be handed some flowers and a box of chocolates and they will suddenly denounce their lifelong ideoligies. They are our sworn enemies to the death and while O'Bama withdraws, handcuffs our forces, tries to make nice, and blames America, the enemy is just taking this opportunity to grow in strength and plan future attacks.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:33 am

As I`ve said, no matter what the US tries to do, it´s too late.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby screamzero » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:03 am

Dark-Samus wrote:As I`ve said, no matter what the US tries to do, it´s too late.

BUUlshyt. Courage never fails. Weed out the weenies and yellow backs and there
WILL be left those that make clear self-righteous aggression is unacceptable. U.S. or
not. You nay saying sucks Dark-Blabber....step on a hole.

You got a piss attitude about the USA Dark-Slobbers. Get oBUMMER OUT - YOU go w/
him Dark-Failure ..and get a set of stones IN...see what happens then. Self-effacing
blabber pusses Not Allowed...

What a boat load of geeks on this planet don't get is the desire to be loosed of the shackles of hate and
tyranny isn't just a US thing...we just be the first ones that made a REAL big deal of it. Screw the dumb crap...and screw the mis-begotten 'Slamo-Nazis. I can't wait for the day Obummer gets so much egg on his face he keels over onto Pelossi's lap and gags.
screamzero

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:13 am

Well then stop being an ***hole country aswell as this whole planet and I might change my attitude.
Since the US has taken the role of the "Leader" of this world, then so shall you take the consequenses and the critics.
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:23 am

I'd hate to think where we would all be today if Sweden made the decisions. :roll:
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:27 pm

Atleast the planet itself would be in a much better situation today if Sweden had control of it now.

The Logic Humans first, The Rest Later is not acceptable.

THE EARTH comes first,

Humans LAST.

Without this planet, wtf are humans at all? :roll:
Dark-Samus

Postby vulcan6gun » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Well, gee golly gosh, Dark-Saturos, over the next few million years our remains will, for the most part, be slowly compressed into coal. So we are future coal, my friends; we are all future coal. :|

(I tried to find it but it's gone with the wind: years ago, Meade Paper Company sold a school folder which bore a rendering of a 'dinosaur rock band'...the drums were decorated with the name 'Future Coal'...I thought it sad, yet hilarious, at the same time.)

For the thread's sake: Osama bin Laden is an aging weenie and a coward. Wherever you are, Osama, we will find you. I promise you'll be well hung for the first (and last) time in your evil, hateful life.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby frrostedman » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:38 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Without this planet, wtf are humans at all? :roll:

I don't know, ask the American astronauts who are lining up to volunteer for a one-way expedition to Mars. Pretty smart idea. Just about the time "Mother Earth" becomes an uninhabitable wasteland, the US will already have established a colony on Mars. Sorry, no room for the Swedish flower children. :cry:
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts