The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerless'

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Because he not only abandoned his campaign rehtoric but did a complete 180 from it, what other conclusions may be drawn other than...
EITHER-

He had full intentions of following through but got the 'reality check' screamer mentioned in the other Afghanistan war thread...which would mean that murdering, waste of dna bin laden is right...
OR-

He knew all along and lied through his teeth to get elected.

I hope it's the latter instead of the former because, with the state of the world today, I'd rather have a good liar at the controls than someone really naive and clueless about foreign policy as the former would indicate.
Especially considering the decisions that have to be made, probably before year's end, about the Israel vs Iran conflict concerning Iran's program of uranium enrichment
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby greeney2 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Atleast the planet itself would be in a much better situation today if Sweden had control of it now.

Really, you had your chance in WW2, and what did you do to help? At the minimum 55 million died and Hitler was eliminated, but Sweden did nothing but watch. If you were making those decisions, what would the outcome had been? 12 millions Jews exterminated? All of them? All of Europe occupied? Eventual development of the bomb that would have been used everywhere?
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:25 am

Today´s Sweden is not the same at all as Yesterday.
And I would gladly see the US like almost next door to Germany at that time and if you only had 5 million citizens would dare to do anything.

On the other hand Sweden has learnes ALOT since that time.
The US has not learned anything, well except how to kill even more people wihout mercy or regret.
Even during WW2 did the US have problems within their own army and nation.
That´s not heroic.
I would see the US as a real potential if they manage to fix the Racist issue. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:28 am

Well, gee golly gosh, Dark-Saturos, over the next few million years our remains will, for the most part, be slowly compressed into coal. So we are future coal, my friends; we are all future coal.

Well since the US almost spends 70 times more money on oil and to protect the oil than renewing alternative fuels then of course we will be stuck in this crap forever.

I don't know, ask the American astronauts who are lining up to volunteer for a one-way expedition to Mars. Pretty smart idea. Just about the time "Mother Earth" becomes an uninhabitable wasteland, the US will already have established a colony on Mars. Sorry, no room for the Swedish flower children.

I`m sure your God would love to hear you say this straight up his face, telling him you don´t give a sh*t about his Planet but instead move to the next one and F*** that one up aswell.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby frrostedman » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:40 am

Dark-Samus wrote:I`m sure your God would love to hear you say this straight up his face, telling him you don´t give a sh*t about his Planet but instead move to the next one and F*** that one up aswell.

Not sure why God had to be dragged into this, but if you must know, He refers to the Earth as simply His "footstool," so it leads one to believe He cares a whole lot more about humanity than this rock we live on. I second that motion; I care much more about you and the human race than I do the planet. Your argument that the planet is more important than the human race is backward, in my opinion.

And I'm pretty certain that in this day and age, mankind has learned what not to do when it comes to taking care of the planet they live on. So if man really did migrate to Mars and leave the Earth a blighted wasteland, the same old planet-destroying habits would not be put into practice.

It's not like mankind new before the industrial revolution that the planet would be harmed but didn't care and went forward anyway. We learned after all the air pollution that it has harmful effects on our atmosphere/planet. Now, armed with that new knowledge, we would have a much greater chance of behaving more planet-friendly if we went to Mars.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Percival » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:30 pm

frrostedman wrote:
Dark-Samus wrote:And I'm pretty certain that in this day and age, mankind has learned what not to do when it comes to taking care of the planet they live on. So if man really did migrate to Mars and leave the Earth a blighted wasteland, the same old planet-destroying habits would not be put into practice.

It's not like mankind new before the industrial revolution that the planet would be harmed but didn't care and went forward anyway. We learned after all the air pollution that it has harmful effects on our atmosphere/planet. Now, armed with that new knowledge, we would have a much greater chance of behaving more planet-friendly if we went to Mars.

Optimism or just wishful thinking? The fate of this planet is in the hands of the money men who control the bulk of finance and industry. The green agenda will only be pursued if it pays for them to see that it is. If in the end their power base relies on dealing with climate change then things will happen, but if it doesn't then they'll just end up rich fat rats going down with a sinking ship.

Personally, I would be amazed if this power game didn't make the trip to Mars as well. Space travel costs, REALLY costs, so hazard a guess who the first paying customers on future colonial missions to escape a dying planet would be?
Percival

Postby mael » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:17 am

vulcan6gun wrote:Ooh, maybe we'll get a chance to see if our President has cojones!

In fact, there's an idea: Barack and Osama going 15 rounds in the ring. Blackvault, why don't you get in touch with the guys doing the 'Deadliest Warrior' show, see if they can make an episode of it! 8-)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa etc... . :roll:
mael

Postby mael » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:19 am

screamzero wrote:
Dark-Samus wrote:As I`ve said, no matter what the US tries to do, it´s too late.

BUUlshyt. Courage never fails. Weed out the weenies and yellow backs and there
WILL be left those that make clear self-righteous aggression is unacceptable. U.S. or
not. You nay saying sucks Dark-Blabber....step on a hole.

You got a piss attitude about the USA Dark-Slobbers. Get oBUMMER OUT - YOU go w/
him Dark-Failure ..and get a set of stones IN...see what happens then. Self-effacing
blabber pusses Not Allowed...

What a boat load of geeks on this planet don't get is the desire to be loosed of the shackles of hate and
tyranny isn't just a US thing...we just be the first ones that made a REAL big deal of it. Screw the dumb crap...and screw the mis-begotten 'Slamo-Nazis. I can't wait for the day Obummer gets so much egg on his face he keels over onto Pelossi's lap and gags.

What a load of crap! Go back to Israel and fight your own battles.
mael

Postby mael » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:24 am

vulcan6gun wrote:Well, gee golly gosh, Dark-Saturos, over the next few million years our remains will, for the most part, be slowly compressed into coal. So we are future coal, my friends; we are all future coal. :|

(I tried to find it but it's gone with the wind: years ago, Meade Paper Company sold a school folder which bore a rendering of a 'dinosaur rock band'...the drums were decorated with the name 'Future Coal'...I thought it sad, yet hilarious, at the same time.)

* That you would find it sad and hilarious is not at all surprising.......................

For the thread's sake: Osama bin Laden is an aging weenie and a coward.

* An aging (or already dead) CIA weenie & coward

Wherever you are, Osama, we will find you. I promise you'll be well hung for the first (and last) time in your evil, hateful life.

* Try the CIA. He works for them.

* What's this about him being well-hung? Don't you mean to say he should be properly hanged?

If otherwise then you excite Saturos the gay Norwegian or Aqua.
mael

Postby mael » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:28 am

greeney2 wrote:
Atleast the planet itself would be in a much better situation today if Sweden had control of it now.

Really, you had your chance in WW2, and what did you do to help? At the minimum 55 million died and Hitler was eliminated, but Sweden did nothing but watch. If you were making those decisions, what would the outcome had been? 12 millions Jews exterminated? All of them? All of Europe occupied? Eventual development of the bomb that would have been used everywhere?

* 12,000,000 Jews REALLY dead? Oh what a tragedy that would have been.
mael

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts