The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

9-11 Questions and Delayed Death Toll

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:14 am

In reading this thread the idea of a mental illness immediately comes to mind but I'm at a loss as to it's proper name. :lol: So I'll overlook the nonsense and move along.

Yes many first responders are sick and dieing from all sorts of things directly linked to the air/environment of 9-11. The MSM has not given the issue much coverage, this is probably due to LEGAL issues. ( IS IT OKAY TO SPECULATE OR DO I NEED TO MAKE A PHONE CALL AND ASK FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH PATAKI OR BLOOMBERG? ) WTF- as someone said lot's of people don't believe their house is ablaze even when they smell smoke and see flames. :lol: That's too phucking funny especially when the TERMS of such are used by SAID MESSENGER to fit a supposed THEORY. Oh the irony of it all :lol:

There are many 9-11 sites that most US CITIZENS have never seen, checking out a few of them would go far to educate everyone about all things 9-11 and WHAT REALLY HAPPENED on that day. Set aside the ridiculous notion that people in high places were compromised or incompetent on 9-11 THAT'S UTTER BULLSHIT and nothing more than blatant DOUBLE SPEAK. All it does is help explain culpability in a touchy feely sort or way, it's cowardice.

No phucking way on earth that people within the US Government DIDN'Y KNOW all about it, otherwise the HAND PICKED INVESTIGATION TEAM would have been INDEPENDENT without their hands being tied, not to mention that the CRIME SCENE would have been handled in a PROPER MANNER.

This bullshit about " TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF IT " in a rational manner straight down Governmental lines like a good foot soldier taking orders, just doing his/her job, is INSANE. People simply can't be that dumb, or can they?

Here off topic but it cuts to the core of this BULLSHIT LIES being kicked around:

OKLAHOMA CITY – The FBI has released long-secret security tapes showing the chaos immediately after the 1995 bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building.

The soundless recordings show people rushing from nearby buildings after the fertilizer bomb went off. They don't show the actual explosion outside the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building.

The tapes were obtained by an attorney and provided to The (Oklahoma City) Oklahoman, the newspaper reported Sunday.

Some of them show people fleeing their buildings through corridors cluttered with fallen debris.

THEY DON'T SHOW THE ACTUAL EXPLOSION: How convenient. :roll: Horse and Cow sh*t was it. :roll:

Many of the recordings are identified as coming from buildings near the Murrah Building. FBI agents did not report finding any security tapes from the Murrah Building itself.

Some of the images were used as evidence at bomber Timothy McVeigh's trial. McVeigh was executed in 2001. Coconspirator Terry Nichols is serving life in prison.

The Oklahoman in 2006 published images from post-blast security videotapes it obtained from a source.

The blast on April 19, 1995, killed 168 people and injured hundreds. It was the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

The FBI in the past refused to release the security camera recordings. That led some — including a U.S. congressman — to contend the government was hiding evidence that others were involved in the attack.

Trentadue began his own inquiry into the bombing after his brother died at the Oklahoma City Federal Transfer Center in August 1995. He alleges guards mistook his brother for a bombing suspect and killed his brother during an interrogation. The official cause of his brother's death is listed as suicide

THE FBI reports no video from the Building itself: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Sister the check is in the mail, I won't do what in your MOUTH, and WTF else is it? :lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090927/ap_ ... bing_video

This guys Bro was beaten to death in lock up by Feds you were supposedly there to INTERVIEW HIM.

My point is simple: STOP trying to UNDERSTAND that which can't be understood by conventional means because the EVIDENCE has been controlled and has been forever tainted making that IMPOSSIBLE. That's why Whitman said it was SAFE TO BREATH THE AIR even as FEDS were wearing respirators NOT 3-M MASKS like those trying to help, RESPIRATORS and HAZ-MAT suits. Oh but they knew NOTHING just keep moving.

Yeah this stuff has pissed me off to no end.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0823-03.htm

White-House LIED~~Plain and SIMPLE. WHY?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/08/ ... 7489.shtml

Now for all of you INTELLIGENT TYPES: The infamous mayor had his buds kill the lawsuits in regard to the BAD AIR holding those responsible for any statements UNACCOUNTABLE.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ap ... wsuits.htm

And the famous online source for INFORMATION ( Controlled via the Government ) information that is calls the air deal a CONTROVERSY. :lol: :lol: :lol: I love WORDS. Just love em.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPA_9/11_p ... ontroversy

Oh geez Cole what would you call it? :lol: :lol: Come out come out where ever you are :lol: :roll: :P

To help you find your numbers consider 10,000 first responders suing the City.

They claim that most 9/11 responders suffer three separate illnesses.

The lawyers' tally includes: 4,517 people with upper respiratory ailments; 3,857 with lower respiratory illness; 398 with lung disease; 2,616 with asthma; 1,340 with sleep apnea; and 2,528 with a heart condition caused or worsened by 9/11.

The city already has FDNY and NYPD medical records, the lawyers say in a letter to Manhattan federal Judge Alvin Hellerstein.

"These were New York's 'Finest' and 'Bravest' and, accordingly, the fittest" before 9/11, it adds.

Citing NYPD cop Frank Maisano, who has nodules in his lung and suffers from asthma, the letter blasts the suggestion that he and other 9/11 responders are "malingerers.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/regional/i ... lbzYvw2I2M

Doing dishonor to the victims families by thinking that the Government ( elements within ) were indeed involved in 9-11. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ask them directly about that, see what they have to say about it, get it first hand.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/politics/ ... ic/n_9384/

The study, released yesterday by doctors at Mount Sinai Medical Center, is expected to erase any lingering doubts about the connection between dust from the trade center and numerous diseases that the workers have reported suffering. It is also expected to increase pressure on the federal government to provide health care for sick workers who do not have health insurance.

Roughly 70 percent of nearly 10,000 workers tested at Mount Sinai from 2002 to 2004 reported that they had new or substantially worsened respiratory problems while or after working at ground zero.

NY TIMES THAT IS.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/06/nyreg ... ealth.html

OUTSIDE OF HAVING TO READ ABOUT THIS show me MSM interest in the lives of those who helped or tried to save others. Come on show me.

Yes I am fully aware that an Appeals court has overturned NYC's judges decision in regard to immunity for the City as it relates to the air quality on 9-11 JUST SHOW ME some mainline MSM coverage~~recent stuff.

http://www.livestrong.com/health-articl ... 8a9f4dc40/

Way over a year old.

Here's how your Government handles sensitive issues that may reflect badly on their image.
They sweep it aside when necessary, LIE about it when their hand is forced by the truth of reality.

Zadroga's voice broke with emotion as he recounted the day he found his son dead on his bedroom floor. James Zadroga died in January of respiratory disease attributed to ground zero exposure.

Public pressure has been growing for the government to deal with health problems blamed on the toxic dust at the site following the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

In February, Joseph Zadroga told CBSNews.com that the NYPD never acknowledged his son's condition until it was too late. "He felt the loss not only from being sick but by the treatment of the police department," Zadroga said. "He felt abandoned."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/ ... 7521.shtml

Pretty much says it all as I'm quite sure this is only one of thousands. One of thousands.

Now enough.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby vulcan6gun » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:40 am

FWIW, Cole, I don't recall ever arguing against the bad health effects from the dust released when any buildings collapsed. Feel free to show me where I've done so, and I will apologize.

There was an unrelated incident I recall from Las Vegas, NV: A coworker of mine did an attic install of a new air handler and partial duct system replacement. He did this with no respirator or dust mask. The homeowner ordered a survey of his house AFTER this was done; not only did the investigating company find asbestos, but they also found plutonium dust, obviously from the Nevada Test Site, where Uncle Sam used to conduct above-ground nuke tests.

A search of the Las Vegas Review-Journal's archives should turn up the incident, it was around 1997.

All those scientists wandering around, trying to figure out where all the excess radiation from the Test Site went in such a short time...they never bothered to look in the right places.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby frrostedman » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:19 pm

vulcan6gun wrote:There was an unrelated incident I recall from Las Vegas, NV: A coworker of mine did an attic install of a new air handler and partial duct system replacement. He did this with no respirator or dust mask. The homeowner ordered a survey of his house AFTER this was done; not only did the investigating company find asbestos, but they also found plutonium dust, obviously from the Nevada Test Site, where Uncle Sam used to conduct above-ground nuke tests.

I can't tell you how many furnaces I've changed out in crawl spaces under old houses... the duct work was covered in asbestos insulation and seams taped with asbestos tape. I never wore a mask but I guess I just got lucky. That was 15 to 20 years ago so I assume I would have shown symptoms by now.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts