The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Oh dearest lol...

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby frrostedman » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:I´m not even human at all.

DS, it's quite obvious that you are a very young, pretty confused kid with some kind of complex where you think you are above everyone around you. I don't mean that as an insult and most folks your age have the same issue but on a smaller scale. You ought to try and be a little more humble. First of all yes, you are a human being. If you truly think otherwise, you need psychiatric help. Secondly, just because someone has a religious belief, that doesn't automatically make them stupid. To believe in God, it doesn't require that someone be stupid and gullible. I dare say that if you had just one of the countless experiences I have had in Christ, you would be singing a completely different tune, my friend. Keep an open, humble mind and you will learn some important things! And that goes for me too.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:28 am

This was interesting to read... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby frrostedman » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:34 am

I hope I didn't insult you and after rereading it, I probably should have worded it differently. I can tell you are young... maybe a bit naive? But I would give just about anything to have what you have, so be proud of it. Take advantage of it! Keep asking questions. :)
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:15 am

I`ve been called ALOT of things, don´t worry, no one is ever accurate concerning me anyway.
I just find it funny how people thinks of me. :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby bionic » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:35 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/6166852/Man-killed-in-church-after-stone-altar-falls-on-him.html

there is no such thing as death, really..also..God loves irony
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Why not just tell everyone how old you are Saturos, generally what you do, if you work or if you goto school, etc. You may find we all might have a different perspective of you and your stage of life. Serious question, I hope you give a real answer, I promise not to respond in anything other than constructive talk.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:05 am

bionic wrote:there is no such thing as death, really..

So true. When you consider the implications of that statement it sheds a completely different light on many of the scenarios Atheists drum up in opposition to God's fairness and justice.
frrostedman

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:32 am

Why not just tell everyone how old you are Saturos, generally what you do, if you work or if you goto school, etc. You may find we all might have a different perspective of you and your stage of life. Serious question, I hope you give a real answer, I promise not to respond in anything other than constructive talk.

My real name,age or occupation is my business alone.
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:21 am

My real name,age or occupation is my business alone.

I didn't say give your real name or address information. If you want people to understand you, a little bit about yourself may help.
greeney2

Postby cormac » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:04 am

kind of brought the book 'the seville communion' to mind ;)
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts