The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

No UFO Disclosure No Vote petition

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby noufodisclosure » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:05 pm

I started a No UFO Disclosure No Vote petition online and would really appreciate it if you would sign it and get as many people as you can to sign it.
Here is a link to it:
http://www.petitiononline.com/ufo1947/petition.html

Thanks,
No UFO Disclosure No Vote
http://noufodisclosurenovote.weebly.com/
noufodisclosure

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Good luck with the petition. Petitions are usually a tough haul unless you get some national exposure. As one of the former conspirators ;) I have a different view. Governments naturally keep secrets since its less headache than trying to explain the truth to the public, like that they are not in control. Plus each nation is suspicious of all the rest and they don't want to give up any "advantage" that they perceive they have (you show me yours, I'll show you mine). Governments always have experimental stuff of their own and they want to hide that too. UFOs provide a convenient blanket. The government is not sure what the aliens want so how can they tell you?

Even Jimmy Carter, who admitted seeing a UFO himself and who said he would get the gov to open up, accomplished nothing. Same with Clinton. Same with Obama. DEMs always promise stuff to the UFO crowd then never deliver. Business as usual. But governments do need to keep some secrets so demanding the gov tell you everything is also not such a good idea. Having said that, I think people have a right to know at least the basic things about UFOs/Aliens: Are aliens visiting Earth? Are they a threat? Why are they here? Has the government made any deals with aliens?

I have my own theory about UFOs and its a whopper!
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby noufodisclosure » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:59 pm

It seems that everybody talks about ufo disclosure, but nobody really wants it. I gave 2 ufo disclosure organizations the idea of doing a ufo disclosure march on washington dc and around the world and they shot it down because it would cost to much. I started this grass root campaign and petition to force the USA government to disclose and no one seems to be behind it. This is the best bet towards ufo disclosure because if America is really a democratic country and every vote does count than the President of the United States and Congress can't afford to have people with holding their votes or voting for someone else, so they won't have any choice but to disclose or risk not having another term in office. I predict that if everyone sticks with my plan we will have ufo disclosure soon, especially if coupled with a ufo disclosure march on washington dc and around the world. If you guys and gals really want ufo disclosure step up to the plate and sign my petition and get the word out to get as may people to sign it.

Thanks,
No Ufo Disclosure No Vote
noufodisclosure

Postby noufodisclosure » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:00 am

Please help me post this in as many ufo forums as you can to get as many people as people to sign it: http://www.petitiononline.com/ufo1947/petition.html I need as many volunteers as possible to get the word out so if you would like to help me in this endeavor please email me back.
noufodisclosure

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts