The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Apollo moon pictures

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby jaydeehess » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:07 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:
humphreys wrote:Why would they doctor in a flag, Cole?

Still waiting for a response to this.

Who said DOCTORED? It's not casting a shadow, curious and one of many.

Explain the options then Cole? What reasons would there be, other than doctoring, why the shadow would not be highly visible and therefore suspicious?

Did you ever read the NASA report about radiation and particle impacts on the surface of the moon which is conveniently absent any talk when it comes to humans walking on the moon. That's a NASA study by the way.

Link?

All too funny they never took any pics of the stars, wonder why. Oh not in the budget. :lol: Bad camera exposure, Nixon killed it. :lol: Dutch fake rock and a made up story. :lol:

Arguement from incredulity Cole. Yes of course you would have taken pics of the stars because you would have nothing else to do given your absence of any science or tech accumen.
Moon hoaxing is a waste of time.

The most accurate thing I have ever seen you post , Cole.
Last edited by jaydeehess on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:31 am

Jaydees,

why must you play games? ANSWER: It's all you have, word games.

The missing meaningless Tapes of History: :roll: :roll:

The tapes that were the object of the massive search were not standard video recordings, but rather 1-inch instrumentation tape on which narrow band video shared space with mission telemetry and other information about the spacecraft and its crew. The 14-inch reels ran at 120 inches per second, with each holding about 15 minutes of data. Slow scan video from the camera on board the lunar lander occupied one of 14 tracks laid down on these tapes.

They were being sought, as even the reduced bandwidth video contained on them is believed to be significantly higher in quality that the surviving network television 2-inch video recordings.

NASA Throws in the Towel, gatekeepers ( unpaid ) of course :lol: :lol: with nothing better to do that roam message boards swinging their swords of wisdom, claim they were merely back up tapes. A Blatant Lie.

http://www.tvtechnology.com/article/84074

The original photo of the Flag with no shadow once copied by the AP/ was/is` from NASA archives. Now who would release such an obvious blunder? Who would make such a glaring mistake, I mean being educated Scientists and what not :lol: :lol: were they any relation Jaydee hoser hess?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby MonarchSmile » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:31 am

Who posted the youtube video in this thread?
Yell at your alter,not me, hoser :lol:
MonarchSmile

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:45 am

Here is the original file photo from NASA:

SHOW ME THE SHADOW. :lol: :lol: :lol: Wanker!

http://www.kidk.com/news/tech/55136342.html

Why not shadow in NASA's photo?

Video you want--video you get! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xHAVpITwyM

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby jaydeehess » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:Jaydees,

why must you play games? ANSWER: It's all you have, word games.

I am not playing at anything here Cole. Why must you always argue from personal incredulity? Because you have no concept of the science and tech?

The missing meaningless Tapes of History: :roll: :roll:

The tapes that were the object of the massive search were not standard video recordings, but rather 1-inch instrumentation tape on which narrow band video shared space with mission telemetry and other information about the spacecraft and its crew. The 14-inch reels ran at 120 inches per second, with each holding about 15 minutes of data. Slow scan video from the camera on board the lunar lander occupied one of 14 tracks laid down on these tapes.

They were being sought, as even the reduced bandwidth video contained on them is believed to be significantly higher in quality that the surviving network television 2-inch video recordings.

Your point is what? That the original tapes are missing? Yes, that has been acknowledged quite publically. So again, EXACTLY what point are you making?

The original photo of the Flag with no shadow once copied by the AP/ was/is` from NASA archives. Now who would release such an obvious blunder? Who would make such a glaring mistake, I mean being educated Scientists and what not :lol: :lol: were they any relation Jaydee hoser hess?

I posted the links to the hi-res NASA images and pointed out that in the lo-res image you had posted, that the shoulder flash American Flag is also 'missing'.

I also posted a blow up showing where the shadow of the flag post is. O also explained that the shadow of the flag itself is not in the frame of the photo, neither is the shadow of the crotch of the astronaut.

You have not answered the question that humphreys and I ask.
Why fake the flag Cole? Why is a shadow that you cannot discern important. Cole?
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby humphreys » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:
humphreys wrote:Why would they doctor in a flag, Cole?

Still waiting for a response to this.

Who said DOCTORED? It's not casting a shadow, curious and one of many.

You have to stop doing this, Cole, it's retarded and dishonest. All CTers do it, they hide behind their "just asking questions" nonsense.

You think there is no shadow, you tell us why you think that might be. Enough crap. Put up or shut up. Start forming some coherent theories and back them up with evidence, otherwise you're just a pointless menace who likes the look of his own words.

Why would there be no shadow? If it was doctored in, why might that be?
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby jaydeehess » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:Here is the original file photo from NASA:

SHOW ME THE SHADOW. :lol: :lol: :lol: Wanker!

http://www.kidk.com/news/tech/55136342.html

Why not shadow in NASA's photo?

Cole

I gave you the link to NASA's photo Cole. Why do you then post a lo-res image and claim its something else?

Your image
41658 bytes

NASA's hi-res image
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/AS11-40-5875HR.jpg
1204765 bytes

Notice anythjing about the properties of the two images Cole?
Such as 30 times the amount of information in the NASA jpeg file.

If you examine the later, and look for it, you can see the shadow of the pole.
Give it up Cole. You don't have a leg to stand on with this one.

ETA: I changed the NASA image to a url rather than post the entire image as its so big.

I notice that a cable in the foreground also does not show up in any lo-res image that Cole cares to use.
jaydeehess

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:33 am

You guys are full of sh*t. I don't hide from anything or ANYONE! ;)

The photo shows ( clearly ) that there were multiple light sources when that photo was taken.
That's not possible.

The Flag is nothing more than Propaganda BS. I'm thinking airbrushed. Today it would be called PHOTO SHOPPING.

What you're not capable of answering a few simple questions, or is that from your debunking 101 course book. :roll: :roll: Play dumb.

Where are the photos of NASA's latest POS Adventure? :lol: :lol: Oh right things went a bit fuzzy just as the moment of truth arrived. :lol: :lol: Business as usual, and all for a mere 78 million bucks.

Here Jaydees HOSER hess.

Same phucking photo straight from NASA.

Now dip SHEEP! Show me the shadow being cast by the flag.

AGAIN IN HIGH RES:

Enough already!

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/html/object_page/a11_h_40_5875.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:59 am

I might make further comments once I get past this statement

You guys are full of sh*t. I don't hide from anything or ANYONE! ;)

:D
MonarchSmile

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 am

I wonder how the camera was set up, shutter speed........and on
I would think there wasn't enough exposure time to pick up the back ground stars
on those images, Cole. The Moon still has gravity(1/6th of the earth aprox.) so
that cable is only floating in places because it was unwound. I wonder what is at the
end of that cable, a rainbow? Maybe a camera?
:lol:
MonarchSmile

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts