The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Apollo moon pictures

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:16 am

MonarchSmile wrote:I'm just catching up a bit here. If Cole is a moon hoax believer then I am less likely to
give him anymore hints on 911. Thanks for the compliment hoser.
:lol:

Ah my cup runnith over, my heart fills with pride. To be so revered in cyberspace is truly an honor.

A gift is all I can offer, enjoy! ;)

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby jaydeehess » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:47 am

Wow, that is one of the worst pieces of claptrap I have ever read. Figures that it would appeal to you Cole.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby MonarchSmile » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:22 pm

jaydeehess wrote:Aww, MS, you do understand that Cole does not like you anyway, right?

You are a leftist disinfo agent according to Cole, IIRC.

He reminds me of a Lance Corporal(probationary)
I was a Sgt. Zoomer :lol:
MonarchSmile

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Jaydees changed my name, should have been to hoser :lol: Has you confused with some guy named Tim. His ability to cipher is for sh*t, his ability to reason even worse, understanding written word, pathetic.

Why have no Russians ever walked on the Moon? Why none from other countries? Germany for example!

Come on Boyz let me see your robot dance. Kind of like this hippity hoppin 767 watch as it skips into the target. :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMi5tZfZ ... re=related

Hey wait a minute: Why no answer to the flag photo? What happened to the shadow?
You can't pack a x-mas Goose more full of sh*t than you are Jaydees. :lol: :lol:

Goose sh*t!

Here: Have some NASA ENHANCED LIGHTING, just for effect mind you. :lol: :lol:

Cole

Cole
Last edited by Cole_Trickle on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cole_Trickle

Postby MonarchSmile » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:11 pm

and why did the guy watching it live,and on the phone, not SEE the plane,
just the explosion

:!:
Last edited by MonarchSmile on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MonarchSmile

Postby jaydeehess » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:46 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:Jaydees changed my name, should have been to hoser :lol: Has you confused with some guy named Tim. His ability to cipher is for sh*t, his ability to reason even worse, understanding written word, pathetic.

Perhaps, but did not MS link to the CiT whom, IIRC, Cole, you accuse of leftist disinfo? Maybe that was Timothy. Sorry if I am not keeping my 911 Conspiracy Speculators straight.
Seems to me MS has me confused with someone else as well.

Hey wait a minute: Why no answer to the flag photo? What happened to the shadow?

Wanna check a few posts up there Cole. ,,, and you accuse me of not understanding the written word.
Why have no Russians ever walked on the Moon? Why none from other countries? Germany for example!

It costs a lot and gives little in return to send MEN to the moon and back.
The biggest reason to do it in the first place was to regain world superiority in space. If you lived in the 1960's you would have a better sense of how important that seemed back then.

Even in the 1970's there was a huge push to end the manned missions, and curtail all of NASA's programs. In the 1980's they had a much smaller set of space missions and concentrated on getting the most for their money. That included sending probes to places other than a rock only a quarter of a million miles away.

The original Apollo missions were a proof of what the Americans could do.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby humphreys » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Why would they doctor in a flag, Cole?

Still waiting for a response to this.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby MonarchSmile » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:10 pm

MonarchSmile wrote:and why did the guy watching it live,and on the phone, not SEE the plane,
just the explosion

Guy on ground may have been on wrong side of building, but jets make loud noise
at low altitudes which phones should pick up in downtown areas, especially :!:
MonarchSmile

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:44 am

humphreys wrote:Why would they doctor in a flag, Cole?

Still waiting for a response to this.

Who said DOCTORED? It's not casting a shadow, curious and one of many.

Did you ever read the NASA report about radiation and particle impacts on the surface of the moon which is conveniently absent any talk when it comes to humans walking on the moon. That's a NASA study by the way.

All too funny they never took any pics of the stars, wonder why. Oh not in the budget. :lol: Bad camera exposure, Nixon killed it. :lol: Dutch fake rock and a made up story. :lol:

Moon hoaxing is a waste of time. Man has never been there which explains the last 40 years and the lack of activity quite well. Blame it on money all you want, what ever makes you feel better.

Funny how those Astronots never seem to speak much abut their heroic efforts in public, very odd. ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby jaydeehess » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:02 am

MonarchSmile wrote:
MonarchSmile wrote:and why did the guy watching it live,and on the phone, not SEE the plane,
just the explosion

Guy on ground may have been on wrong side of building, but jets make loud noise
at low altitudes which phones should pick up in downtown areas, especially :!:

Are you in the wrong thread with this MS?
Or were there jets and buildings on the Moon? :o
jaydeehess

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts