The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Apollo moon pictures

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby jaydeehess » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Cole has never met a conspiracy that he cannot fit into his worldview. (as long as it does not come from a 'leftist gatekeeper; of course :D )
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby jaydeehess » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:35 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:The computer that guided the Astronot's to the moon and back wasn't as powerful or capable as some of the ECM's used in today's average Automobile. 40 years ago :lol: just utterly amazing that people can't or simply won't give that some serious thought, maybe they're not capable of such.

Arguement from incredulity Cole. By your logic the Vikings could not have made it to Greeland and back without modern navigation systems.

The regolith under the LEM shows streaks from the landing rocket blast. That you do not understand how a lo-res photo affects the detail seen, how the 1/6 g gravity or the lack of atmosphere would affect what is seen is quite typical of your tech and science dysfunction, Cole.

Again you should look at the hi-res photos Cole. However you might notice that the shadow of the astronauts legs does not include his crotch. That part of his shadow is out to the frame of the photo. the shadow of the flag is also not in the photo BUT the shadow of the pole IS.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby capricorn » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:42 pm

i cannot see the shadow of the pole
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:04 am

What do you mean " YOU CAN'T SEE THE SHADOW OF THE POLE " :lol: :lol:

Ask Jaydees: I'm sure he can tell you why, or is it a she? WTF knows. :roll:

Ask Armstrong. I bet he's champing at the bit to answer that one :lol: :lol:

Cole

PS. Ask some of the smartest people on the web. See what they say.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9505#59505
Cole_Trickle

Postby jaydeehess » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:13 am

capricorn wrote:i cannot see the shadow of the pole

Because the image Cole supplied is a lo-res one and small details disappear in the compression.
In THIS, the hi-res version of the same shot, you can just make out the thin shadow of the pole beyond, and especially to the rear the astronaut. The uneven ground also hides part of the shadow.
Download the hi-res image and blow it up a bit and you can see it better.Another poster did just that;

Also note that in the lo-res image that Cole supplied, the American flag shoulder flash is missing from the spacesuit, but in the hi-res one it is quite visible.

Just for kicks though let's assume that the flag has no shadow in this photo. What would that mean? That the flag was inserted later? What would be the use of that? If the flag were not there at all would it HAVE to be inserted for some reason? NO!! So are we to assume that the supposed fudgeing of this photo is just them futzing around for no good reason?
jaydeehess

Postby jaydeehess » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:21 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:
PS. Ask some of the smartest people on the web. See what they say.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9505#59505

Unfortunately I know you are not kidding :roll:

One poster asks how they would know where to put the stars if they produced a faked shot of a star feild taken from the Moon.

Here's a clue.

It would be NO DIFFERENT than one taken from Earth.

Care to know why Cole, or will you explain it yourself?
jaydeehess

Postby jaydeehess » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:28 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:What do you mean " YOU CAN'T SEE THE SHADOW OF THE POLE " :lol: :lol:

Ask Jaydees: I'm sure he can tell you why, or is it a she? WTF knows. :roll:

Ask Armstrong. I bet he's champing at the bit to answer that one :lol: :lol:

Cole

Ask Armstrong? In the 40 years since Apollo 11 you mean to say no Hoax Believer has bothered to do that yet?
Afraid that the Navy combat pilot (78 missions in Korea) might take umbrage at the insinuation that the greatest accomplishment in his life is a lie? Go figure!
jaydeehess

Postby humphreys » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:03 pm

I dont have much to add except I'm speechless there are still serious moon hoax believers.

Cole, I'm really interested in your response as to why the flag might not have a shadow.

If it was faked, why on Earth would they doctor a flag in afterwards?

Is it something similar to the reason the goverment would fake the existence of planes going into the WTC, whilst rigging them all with explosives, rather than just flying planes into them, or, you know, not doctoring in the planes at all?

Do they just like to greatly complicate things and increase their chances of getting caught cause they like messing with us?
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby MonarchSmile » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:20 pm

I'm just catching up a bit here. If Cole is a moon hoax believer then I am less likely to
give him anymore hints on 911. Thanks for the compliment hoser.
:lol:
MonarchSmile

Postby jaydeehess » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:44 pm

Aww, MS, you do understand that Cole does not like you anyway, right?

You are a leftist disinfo agent according to Cole, IIRC.
jaydeehess

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts