The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Daily Wisdom~Eastern Thought

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby BornAquarius » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:33 pm

ironrose2000 wrote:
MonarchSmile wrote:
BornAquarius wrote:Big surprise, found it rather quickly, Thomas Paine on Common Sense in 4 parts 12.8 megs......., 14 days 200 downloads.

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php? ... bmcwTVE9PQ

This may violate copyrights

I don't think so, I believe Common Sense is in the public domain. I may be mistaken, though.

It is in the pubic domain, the website I downloaded it from years ago was free and stated that they cannot charge people for this information, so it was made available as a public service.
"I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it." -- Klaatu in 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'
BornAquarius

Postby BornAquarius » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:57 am

Zen meditation is not physical culture, nor is it a method to gain something material. It is peacefulness and blessedness itself. It is the actualization of truth and wisdom.

The Practice of Meditation, Zen Master Dogen
"I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it." -- Klaatu in 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'
BornAquarius

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts