The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Where is the anti-war crowd?

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:56 pm

It's all good, Nesaie. You know, I cringe when I think of what Adolf Hitler's surviving relatives must go through every day, because of what he did and the way people still react if they find out. The story's actually kind of sad because the current generation of that family will be the last. C'est la vie...auf wiederschauen...

I actually have a dog-chewed swimming pool net if you want it, I can have it drop-shipped anywhere in the US for under $5. It was chewed by a German dog breed, der Boxer.

:mrgreen:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Nesaie » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:26 pm

How did the fudge turn out? Do you use walnuts in your fudge? I like walnuts. :D
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 pm

Sorry, it was chopped pecans in this batch. I'm out of walnuts at the moment. I used a new thermometer, this one has a Pyrex barrel, and was able to get an accurate 234 F. reading without any trouble. It set almost to perfection, maybe just a wee bit on the soft side, and tastes heavenly. ;)
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Tairaa » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Fudge pwns.

I can't figure out how to make soft caramel unfortunately. I can make the rock hard stuff, that's easy, but the soft stuff... Difficult.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:21 pm

I don't have the sweet tooth I once had, but...baking is fun. :D Pecans work too. Though I still like walnuts. :P
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts