The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Where is the anti-war crowd?

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Aquatank » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:03 am

Guds
this change won't happen fast. Even if I could actually get my ballot revolution rolling I need to enlist atleast two generations (or more) of schoolchildren starting at age five to have them form their own third party which means you're looking at 30 or 40 years and be able to vote when the final generation reaches 18. Yes that does give them the opportunity for making corporate and infiltrating and converting other parties' members. But peaceful change tends to be slow in starting and part of this is waiting until the current power bubble is ready to burst. If the 3rd party can win before the burst we don't have to worry about violent revoltions and counter revoltions and we live with the peaceful transition of power the USA is generally known for in its own government.
Aquatank

Postby gudskepteacal » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Sorry Aquatank, I just don't believe we have that much time to effect change and I'll refer you to my topics in Government Conspiracies section.

While we were buying our SUVs and watching our flat screens, the big boys of money/power done sold us down the river. Unless the dollar comes back like gangbusters, they will get their new currency; for the 'good of the world' , of course. And when the dollar falls...
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby Aquatank » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:47 am

I believe theres a way around this, though it may sound a bit odd. Establish sustainable communities. Furthermore we as individuals aren't really tied to the dollar at any point we can go to an exchange and convert to another currency and due to international law its still legal currency. So within a sepwerate community it could become the unit of exchange. One could even go back to a gold standard to the community by bringing bullion coins like krugerrands but especially the American Gold Eagle into the picture instead of risking printing money itself and facing the IRS' wrath. Within a sustainable community there is little need for exchange with outsiders and no need to deal with outside banks.

Unfortunately Americans really aren't up to sustainable living its too much of a change in lifestyle that many would see as a step backwards.

Let me edit that here in simpler terms: IF a group without debt establishes itself anywhere in the country in a sustainable self sufficient community and does not exchange money in any form wage or sales etc then that commnunity only has to pay the annual property tax. Technically For the Feds the community would be poor and have 100% unemployment but in the community itself there would be perfectly normal living. The trick here is for the community govt. to have an outside investment, say europe or elsewhere that has annual dividends that can be paid as tax to the USA and still have enough left over to pay the property tax.
Aquatank

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:34 am

:D
MonarchSmile

Postby Nesaie » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:38 am

Ah yes...where was I? Oh yeah, getting personal attacks and misquoted once again. Just like the good 'ol days. :D

vulcan6gun wrote:I'll make you a bet, Nesaie: If you dig up the names of all the people and companies that did business with Germany from 1930-42, somebody in your own family was involved somehow. :roll:

Does that make you a Nazi? After all, you do seem to fit the mold: Self-righteous, anti-Jewish, egotistical and power hungry. You probably have some Germanic blood, too. :o

I am fully aware you're no longer a Moderator here. I was referring to your sordid past, from the previous iteration of The Black Vault, Hacker. Now, quit trying to derail this thread with your lack of reading comprehension skills, your scorpion-like demeanor and mindless conspiracy theories. If you hate the Bush family so badly, why don't you go tell them face to face? :shock:

Or are you just another Cowardly Liar hiding behind a keyboard?

:evil:

Did John Deere do business with the Nazis? What about lentil farmers? What about a Mom and Pop little store? That is my ancestry in the states. On my father's side, his parents owned a little corner store and lived in the back. My grandfather was too kind and gave too many loans back in the day. How do you tell a parent no to milk or eggs or diapers? So he lost his store, due to banksters like bush. On my mother's side, they were all farmers who leased the land. My grandfather lost his farm due to a fire in the silo so he ended up being a door to door salesman and sold John Deere. I've never seen a John Deere tractor/bulldozer in the occupied territories, but I have seen Cats. Unless somebody can prove otherwise, I believe John Deere still has ethics and is a good American company.

Only the rich did business with the Nazis. I grew up white trash, my father was born in a tar-paper shack. My ancestors didn't have the means to do business over seas.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Okay, Nesaie. So can we safely assume that you're jealous of rich people, therefore they are Nazis?

I'll be back directly, I have a pan of fudge to finish making. :P
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Nesaie » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Do they teach that to you in school? You know...that cute little way you have about twisting words out of context and making false accusations. You're so cute when you're all slippery and squishy that way. :D

I make a true statement, gran-pappy bush was a bankster and supported the Nazis through investments and you, being your cute lil' slippery self, twist that into me being jealous of rich people. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like rich people, they employ me. They employ my boyfriend too. It's called Capitalism, though it ain't quite true Capitalism. But, that's for another discussion. It's also called immigration. My Great-Grandparents immigrated from other Countries. It takes a couple of generations to live the "American Dream" (as Carlin said, it's called the American Dream because you have to be sleeping to believe in it). I still wonder, who had more wealth, my Grandmother? Myself? My Grandmother, even during the "great" depression could take a .22 and go into her back yard and shoot dinner. I can't. I live in suburbia.

So, John Deere didn't have dealings with the Nazis? Whewh...that's a relief. But...wait...I may have German ancestry in me. :o My Grandmother's maiden name originated in Holland, then moved to Germany and then Denmark and then to the US...Maybe I'm a Nazi because of that????

Never mind, that would be racist to say that. Especially since my Great-Grandfather immigrated before WWI.

D'you know, we were only one vote away from speaking German years ago? A lil' trivia for you. Just goes to show how many Germans were here pre-WWI. And the Irish though they were prolific. Heh. 8-)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Ooh, back on the fudge. My grandmother used to make homemade fudge every year for my Uncle's birthday, which was the same day as mine, and for Christmas too. :D

Don't let the chocolate burn!
Nesaie

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Nesaie wrote:Do they teach that to you in school? You know...that cute little way you have about twisting words out of context and making false accusations. You're so cute when you're all slippery and squishy that way. :D

Please, no sexual advances! I'm the best you'll never have, dearie. :lol:

Nesaie wrote:I make a true statement, gran-pappy bush was a bankster and supported the Nazis through investments and you, being your cute lil' slippery self, twist that into me being jealous of rich people.

It was an easy thing to do, assume you're jealous the same way you assumed Prescott Bush supported Nazis with this statement:
Nesaie wrote:I said that grampa Bush supported the Nazis and was a bankster.

The only evidence you've provided is that Bush did, in fact, work for a bank that you didn't even bother to name.

Nesaie wrote:I like rich people, they employ me. They employ my boyfriend too. It's called Capitalism, though it ain't quite true Capitalism.

Make up (what's left of) your mind, Nesaie. Either it's capitalism or it's not, pick one and 'be happy'.

Nesaie wrote:But, that's for another discussion. It's also called immigration. My Great-Grandparents immigrated from other Countries. It takes a couple of generations to live the "American Dream" (as Carlin said, it's called the American Dream because you have to be sleeping to believe in it).

(scraping PTFE-lined fudge pan with steel spoon) So, let's get this straight, you're comparing immigration to capitalism? Sorry, that's a serious stretch. I doubt even mael would go that far. Mmm, Teflon-impregnated pecan fudge. Want some? :lol:

Nesaie wrote:I still wonder, who had more wealth, my Grandmother? Myself? My Grandmother, even during the "great" depression could take a .22 and go into her back yard and shoot dinner. I can't. I live in suburbia.

Probably your Grandma, at least in the logic department. :lol:

Nesaie wrote:So, John Deere didn't have dealings with the Nazis? Whewh...that's a relief.

4.1% of John Deere's workforce was German, and that didn't make them Nazi. International Business Machines sold equipment to Germany, and that doesn't make them Nazi. Prescott Bush comprised 14.3% of the Board of Directors of Union Bank, which stopped doing business with Germany as soon as they were told, yet you still insist on claiming Prescott was a Nazi 'supporter'? The same Army-trained Intel officer that fought Germany in WW1 was a Nazi 'supporter'?

Nesaie wrote:But...wait...I may have German ancestry in me. :o My Grandmother's maiden name originated in Holland, then moved to Germany and then Denmark and then to the US...Maybe I'm a Nazi because of that????

Not necessarily, but your words indicate it may be the case. Your Uncle Adolf was somewhat of a wordsmith, too. :P

Nesaie wrote:Never mind, that would be racist to say that. Especially since my Great-Grandfather immigrated before WWI.

Not 'racist', too many people bandy that term about these days. But it might be discriminatory on grounds of national origin, and you don't want to piss off most of the Lone Star State with stupid Nazi remarks. :shock:

Nesaie wrote:D'you know, we were only one vote away from speaking German years ago?

Not exactly true but I'll let it 'slide' for the moment. Besides, last I checked we here in the United States of America still don't have a 'national language'. :P

Nesaie wrote: A lil' trivia for you. Just goes to show how many Germans were here pre-WWI. And the Irish though they were prolific. Heh.

Thanks, I think. And there you go again with that national origin thing. I happen to be part Dutch (a Germanic people), part Irish, part Scotch, part Welsh, part English, part Scandi, and part Cherokee, not necessarily in that order. About the only things I'm not is Jewish, Russian, French or Spanish, though some of that might turn up in the family tree...you never know.

Anyway, my point on your 'Nazi supporter' statement was that there isn't, and wasn't, any evidence whatsoever to indicate Prescott Bush was actually involved in business dealings with Nazi Germany; rather, he worked for a company which might have...and there's no evidence I've seen so far to prove that, either. Therefore, you case against Mr. Bush has more holes in it than a dog-chewed swimming pool net. :P
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Nesaie » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:28 am

Actually, my great-grandfather was named Adolf, and his last name did start with an H. But, I found his name in the Ellis Island records.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/se ... ndworldwar

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,100474,00.html
Nesaie

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts