The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Religion is a lie

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby newinitiation » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 am

Religion was created to supress, exploit and control man and is a work of monumental lies which has no equal.
Yet so many gullible people fall for it time and time again.
It is said those who believe in religion are usually the weak people and their feebleminded belief of this nonsense is a testament to this fact.
newinitiation

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:28 am

Not to be an ***hole but I already knew that ever since I was born... :P :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:20 am

It is said those who believe in religion are usually the weak people and their feebleminded belief

It is also said that those who believe in their religions, are strong and definate about their beliefs and convictions.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Something to be said for a Book that can have so many different interpretations and still be accepted by a few million people. I've never understood that. How can that be? If it wasn't meant to be used as a tool by the elite class of people in an effort to influence the masses they why was it written?

It's amazing what people can be conditioned to believe, or simply to buy into providing a majority to force the agenda forward.

More people have been killed in the name of religion than all other worldly events combined.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Welcome to BV newinitiation. Looks like you might be fun to post to, Lol.

To be Religious is a choice. I value my freedom to believe in what I want to see as truth. Religion may be a lie to you, but for a lot of people it is a viable way to express the spiritual side of their nature.

We always hear about how religion is so bad, but it also has helped many people. I don't think anything is so black and white. I believe selfish faulty thinking is what kills people.

Postby qmark » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 pm

newinitiation wrote:Religion was created to supress, exploit and control man and is a work of monumental lies which has no equal.
It is said those who believe in religion are usually the weak people and their feebleminded belief of this nonsense is a testament to this fact.

So . . . you have it all figured out, do you? :lol:

Your arrogance is preceded only by your ignorance. In the words of the immortal billy . . . "for crying out loud".
qmark

Postby Lashmar » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 pm

qmark wrote:
newinitiation wrote:Religion was created to supress, exploit and control man and is a work of monumental lies which has no equal.

So . . . you have it all figured out, do you? :lol:

Your arrogance is preceded only by your ignorance. In the words of the immortal billy . . . "for crying out loud".

Well said mate. I don't follow Religion but I see no reason to say it's a lie and act like a tit around it.

You don't hurt me and I don't hurt you, that's the way I like to look at things. :)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Lets give him the chance to state his case. So far it only looks like he follows the Billy meier he hyped on 2 other forums, so lets hear if he is his own man or not or if that Billy meier has him filled full of boloney.
Last edited by greeney2 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greeney2

Postby qmark » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:22 pm

greeney2 wrote:Lets give him the chance to state his case. So far it only looks like he follows the Billy he hyped on 2 other forums, so lets hear if he is his own man or not or if that Billy has him filled full of boloney.

greeney, are you talking about me?
qmark

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:06 pm

No Q, I know where you stand, solid and secure in your beliefs. :lol: The challange is to newinitiation to tell us how we have all gone wrong.
greeney2

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts