The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Religion is a lie

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:48 am

Because I´ve had enough of everyone.
Everyone is the same at heart.
Stupid,Blind and Evil.

I`m not like some people. " Oh I´ve found someone who has the same interests as me! "
Or " I thought I was alone on this! "
And that is the answer to all their problems.
Bah I`m not that blind to simply settle down while the same problems from the dawn of mankind is still happening.
I might not have lived thousands of years. But 10 years is even enough to hate what most humans are.

And when it comes to Jesus and God, I`m sure they are as much pissed off as I am when it comes to humans so yes, I am closer to them in that sense.
I doubt that Jesus or God still loves this species. :roll:
Humans already killed his so called Son, once and lots of countless crap. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Gods who ever they might be, has even less tolarance than I have. :lol: :twisted: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby qmark » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:34 am

Well now, there you go again. You can't possibly know everyone, so once again you are stating opinion as fact. Were you saying you were ten years old or ten years is enough to form an opinion of the whole human race? If you are ten years old then you have some major issues. If you are saying ten years is long enough to form an opinion, a lifetime would not be long enough if you are refusing to recognize the full range of possibilities that exist in every human being.

As for Jesus and God, you couldn't be more wrong, or farther from, then if you tried. Jesus gave Himself up for those very same people that you detest. Good luck with that hatred.
qmark

Postby greeney2 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:48 am

The moral of this story, is a jerk comes along and starts posting crap against religions, and to beleive in something that was proven to be a hoax. UFO's that were trash can lids. After a sad attempt to defend his boloney, he disappeared and never returned, when I challenged him to talk about his Catholic background. This Saturos is the person who sparked in you, your contempt for all humans, religions, and to imagine you are closer to Jesus than anyone. Pay attention! about all those who could see right thruough this guy right away, but you argured with. Better learn who you shouldn;t follow in life, and who you might want to stop and listen to a little.
greeney2

Postby MonarchSmile » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:39 am

We are all stardust dummies
MonarchSmile

Postby MonarchSmile » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:02 am

MonarchSmile wrote:We are all stardust dummies

I don't do god
I thought about it
:D
MonarchSmile

Postby frrostedman » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:55 pm

DS,

So you don't like most people. Great! Join the club, that is a very common trait among humans. If you read the Bible you'll find out that thousands of years ago, most people were just as dumb, hypocritical and mean as they are today. It makes you realize that the Bible must be on to something when it says it has always been that way since there were just 2 humans on planet. And it will always be that way until our Creator fixes it.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:01 pm

I don't do god
I thought about it

Don't forget to think about it again, Its an ongoing process, and the door is never locked just becasue you closed it. :lol:
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:01 pm

greeney2 wrote:
I don't do god
I thought about it

Don't forget to think about it again, Its an ongoing process, and the door is never locked just becasue you closed it. :lol:

God is a matter of heart not thought. That is why science will never fully understand God and why it will always be a matter of faith. I remember years ago when I believed that I not only had faith but knowledge as well. But as the years have gone by, the distant memories of incredible experiences don't feel like knowledge anymore and I'm having to rely on faith more than ever.

When you have an incredible, even supernatural experience, you just know it happened. But once a lot of time separates you from that experience it seems like almost a dream and your mind tries to convince you that maybe it never happened or you remember it wrong. Know what I mean? And that's not exclusive to spiritual experiences either. I'm sure the same thing applies to UFO experiences,etc.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:51 am

DS,

So you don't like most people. Great! Join the club, that is a very common trait among humans. If you read the Bible you'll find out that thousands of years ago, most people were just as dumb, hypocritical and mean as they are today. It makes you realize that the Bible must be on to something when it says it has always been that way since there were just 2 humans on planet. And it will always be that way until our Creator fixes it.

thankfully I`ve never needed,inherited or learned anything from a book or any creator.
I don´t need anyone or anything telling me how the world is. It´s not that hard. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:48 am

Why do your waste time with us humans and on a religious forum than?
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts