The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Religion is a lie

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:26 am

To create harmony rather than division for such trifle and superficial reasons

To love genuinely and accept people for who they really are with respect

And you do this by denouncing every religion!!! You are another phoney with another adgenda lecturing everyone to believe in someone proven to be a fraud. I noticed you skipped completly over the stories about Billy Miers UFO pictures being a trash can lid.

I don't believe your story about being raised a Catholic, please elaboate about the Sacraments you have recieved.
greeney2

Postby qmark » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:09 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:The bottom line is this.

Religious people, they always think that they are on the right path.
What makes them as useless as the rest is that:

As soon as they go out from church they start talking sh*t about their fellow neighbours and other people because they feel they are not worthy enough for them or that they are strange somehow or anything else.
That is just pathetic.

So they judge and talk down on people so they can have something to confess about every sunday.
That´s why my mother left religion totally, my grandmother and my father.

And when the US or Middle-east talks about that God is on their side and that God will be with them and all that other crap, you already have turned it into a religious issue whatever the cause of the war is all about.

Sooooooo . . . you judge God on the basis of hypocritical people? Very interesting! By the way, God is on God's side.
qmark

Postby greeney2 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:41 pm

For example a toddler is just about to put his hands on a stove left on by the parent who was about to make dinner in which you were invited to, they are busy absorbed in their conversation in which you are not involved in, as the impending danger for the child was about to be consumated, you just let it happen for the fear that if you physically handle the child you might be construed as being a paedophile OR you place the child's safety first, leap out of the chair and save the child from danger

Are you daffy or something? Nobody would think you would be confused for a pedifile stoping a child from getting burned on a stove. You are getting dumber with every longwinded story you make up. :roll:
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:02 am

Sooooooo . . . you judge God on the basis of hypocritical people? Very interesting! By the way, God is on God's side.

Hmmm, I don't think I even commented about how useless God is in that statement, I´ve said how useless humans are.

What are you doing but talking sh*t about religions? You are everybit as intolerant of Religion or God, as you claim EVERY HUMAN is against the gay lifestyle. Pot calling the kettle black.

First of all I`ve never said every single human is against Gays, because thenI would hate all including my family and gays themselves. :roll: :lol:

Second I talk sh*t about humans. Religions and other things I couldn´t care as much as the actual humans in them.
Of course I beleive there are certain flaws in every religion but again, it´s man made and as everything else, my points are directed to humans.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:05 am

The truth of the matter is, sin can be different between one person and the next....

To me, a sin is something that in one way or the other hurts another human.

So all judgemental morons and so on are already sinners.
I only judge someone after I have been judged by them.
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:31 am

Remember I did a post called right and wrong, our laws, and sins. Not all sins are crimes that there are laws against, so all sin is not just things that can hurt someone. Some sins only hurt the one who commits the sin. In many religions one regards something as a sin, where another doesn't, and many times they are issues having nothing to do with crimes or harming others.
greeney2

Postby qmark » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:

Hmmm, I don't think I even commented about how useless God is in that statement, I´ve said how useless humans are.

Sorry. To me, that was a natural progression. So, your beef is with people. What are you thoughts on Jesus?
qmark

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Jesus...well whatever he was or was trying to be, I do believe that he was just someone trying to help people to not being such ***holes.

And I don´t believe for a second that he said to anyone, not even his closest friends that they needed to create a religion.
So in that case, I am alot closer to Jesus than Christians themselves. :twisted:

Same case with Buddha, he never wanted a religion and was probably one of his highest laws, not to create some religion.
But as always, "kids" never listens and so the crap situation becomes crapier once again.

What I do love is that, Scientists and Religious people always acuse one another for being evil,ignorant and stupid while both do the exact same things.
Mainly creating or saying things that in the end is only used for a single purpose. To destroy our world.

Just STFU! Both sides! :evil:
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:00 am

Looks like newinitiation gave up and couldn't take the heat! :lol:
greeney2

Postby qmark » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:28 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Jesus...well whatever he was or was trying to be, I do believe that he was just someone trying to help people to not being such ***holes.

And I don´t believe for a second that he said to anyone, not even his closest friends that they needed to create a religion.

True. He did not tell anyone to start a religion. He did tell them to believe in Him, to follow Him, and to love God with all their heart and to love their neighbor as themselves. Religion was created by man, relationship was created by God.

Dark-Samus wrote:So in that case, I am alot closer to Jesus than Christians themselves.

Really? Do you love your fellow man despite his faults? By your comments in the other thread, somehow I don't get that impression.
qmark

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts