The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Freedom of Information Act

The MKUltra Archives

Come in to discuss your experience and troubles with the FOIA. Let everyone know what you are researching, and how you are doing!

Postby RubiconCrossing » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Hi. I've been perusing the MKUltra CDrom archives and am very overwhelmed. What is the best way to narrow down what you would like to see? I try to match the document numbers in the index with the files, but for some reason am having a hard time finding things. Also the text pages are very weirdly formatted when I click on them. I just think maybe I need some guidance about the best way to go through these.

Even seeing practically nothing, and seeing how many documents say "deleted" after their listing in the index has me burned up and angry. I know that most of the MKUltra documentation was shredded but this archive says it has 19,939 pages in it. I don't think these documents are even the tip of the iceberg. Just looking at this should have people looking twice.

Also, does anyone know of any documentation on other mind control programs of the '70s and '80s? What about Monarch? Is there any proof of that anyplace?
RubiconCrossing

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:06 am

Also, does anyone know of any documentation on other mind control programs of the '70s and '80s? What about Monarch? Is there any proof of that anyplace
?

I believe there is my friend....
as to where you would find them?
that is another question....

(I'm sorry when i pasted to quote It did not include the question mark you had typed, it ended up after the quote box.... :oops: :? I'm not very good at this sort of thing)
sheye

Postby sheye » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:44 am

Hi. I've been perusing the MKUltra CDrom archives and am very overwhelmed. What is the best way to narrow down what you would like to see? I try to match the document numbers in the index with the files, but for some reason am having a hard time finding things. Also the text pages are very weirdly formatted when I click on them. I just think maybe I need some guidance about the best way to go through these.

ME TOO>>>>
on The guidanc thing
spelled incoerrectly
ok..you know what I mean
I HOP...E
sheye

Return to Freedom of Information Act

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts