The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

We have lost a Blackvault Member.

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby _Billy_ » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:27 pm

RIP Starman.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Irisha » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:10 pm

Yes, it seems strange, I wouldn't believe in before.. Everyday talkings about everything may make people so close...But I couldn't help, couldn't guess, thought maybe he was in hospital and so couldn't write me and answer calls.Doctor said him on the 5th of August, pulled muscle, and I didn't worry much.Maybe something happened in the night, from 6th to 7th of August, and it was possible to help if at once. Didn't know his friends phones, his neighbours phones, his relatives phones, didn't know what to do...if I could return everything back. Thank you once more Lashmar.
Irisha

Postby chiselray » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:02 pm

Im sorry i missed this,being at work for periods of time and then here for stays you just miss stuff ..Im sorry as hell to hear of this bad news..
I didnt really have much to do with starman myself,but after the reponses ive read its a shame really..
RIP Starman Burt...
chiselray

Postby waltfoster1 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:49 pm

I never had the chance to read any of Starmans posts, as he passed before I joined this site. But reading what has been said about him, and becoming friends with his friend, I truely am saddened by his loss to mankind. In his passing, he did leave us a blessing though, it has allowed us to take the time to remember a good man, and what he brought to us. Travel far my friend that I never met.
waltfoster1

Postby ironrose2000 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:24 am

Just saw this. I remember Starman from the old Vault, when I went under a different name, as well as this one. Rest in peace, my friend.
Life is a mystery. There are no clues. Poirot is on holiday. Good luck! - God.
ironrose2000

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts