The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Lockerbie

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:44 am

Can you imagine the Joy within DC Today. Finally the story will die and with it the truth of what really happened. Ignore the propaganda that you'll see on the News of their outcry, behind closed doors they are sipping bubbly. Investigation died when he dropped his appeal, his release ends the case for good and his imminent death will make it official.

Isn't it amazing that some of the families of the British Nationals killed on that plane are actually happy about this day. Why :lol: The guy was a scapegoat, innocent, had nothing to do with any of it.

Just watch the Media spin this in an attempt to whip up the people over such a terrible injustice. :lol: :lol: How damn dumb, and the numbers who will believe it are just astounding.

Yes they mentioned 9-11 and how everyone would feel if that " BOMBER " had been caught only to be released 8 years later. PROPAGANDA.

Tony Blair tried to broker a deal a while back, wonder why. :lol: :lol: BP was at the root of it for some exploration/drilling rights in Libya.

Tony Blair has been accused of agreeing a 'blood money' deal involving the Lockerbie bomber with Colonel Gaddafi just hours before BP unveiled a £500million oil contract.

The then Prime Minister laid the foundations for the release of Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi during a meeting with the Libyan leader in a desert tent two years ago.

The pair thrashed out a controversial prisoner transfer deal just before BP chairman Peter Sutherland announced the firm was investing $900million - about £545million - to search for oil in Libya. If the firm strikes rich, it could be worth £13billion.

The Scottish Government confirmed that its justice secretary Kenny MacAskill would announce Megrahi's fate at 1pm today.

It is widely expected that the terminally-ill 57-year-old, the only person convicted of the December 1988 bombing, will be freed on compassionate grounds.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0OjblcFPw

Oh how utterly amazing.!

Susan Cohen, whose only child Theodora, 20, was killed in the bombing, said: 'Tony Blair has behaved absolutely appallingly. Some people would describe it as blood money.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0OjdpK5KU

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ement.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Some of the evidence may have been US, but the man was tried and convicted in Britain by British courts. I disagree with his release. So do my Libyan 'in-laws-in-law'. This man had no compassion for the American college kids or the other folks he killed that day. He should have been executed years ago, in the most painful way allowed under British law, IMHO.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:52 am

The Scottish government announced earlier on Thursday that it was freeing Megrahi, a former Libyan intelligence agent, on compassionate grounds because he is dying of cancer. Megrahi left Scotland on a flight home to Libya.

The top U.S. law enforcement official and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton expressed dismay over the release. The State Department indicated that future ties between Washington and Tripoli would be influenced by how Libya treated Megrahi when he returned home.

Washington's rebukes to the Scottish government represented a rare disagreement between normally close allies.

The United States counted Britain as one of its strongest partners in the war on terrorism that former President George W. Bush declared after the September 11, 2001, hijacked plane attacks on the United States.

"The interests of justice have not been served by this decision," U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement. "There is simply no justification for releasing this convicted terrorist."

Clinton called the bombing a "heinous crime" and said Washington had lobbied to keep Megrahi, 57, behind bars.

Now ask yourself a simple question: Why would a supposed close ally shove this up the United States bunghole?

Now the Really juicy part, the set up, as if they are running some third rate scheme any flatfoot could crack! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO HERO'S WELCOME

State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley said aside from voicing strong disagreement with Scotland over the move, Washington had also urged Libya not to treat Megrahi as a hero on his return.

"We hope the return will be low-key, and he will not be celebrated as a hero, which he is not," said Crowley. "What happens when he returns to Libya will have an influence on the future direction of our relationship," he said.

Yeah another source has the same quote. Funny! Oh I just loves me some Propaganda with my morning coffee.

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/ ... IL20090821

Oh but wait~~~the arrival! :shock:

your watershed moment Mr Obama :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDS96E7GAmo

Now 6gun have your buddies, or do it yourself~~trace the person who uploaded this clip. Don't be bashful tell us what you find. :shock: :shock:

When some age a bit theywill ultimately learn to see the truth that lies beneath the mask!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby evutch » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:53 am

americans AND the Brits are no strngers to letting a few compatriots die for the expediency of money.
making deals, and playing the "game.
we both pay "contractors" to do dirty work, back room exchanges, and contracts.
have the peoples of BOTH countries become so kweer as to not be able to scratch their own arses without "official" ok?
they trade lives like pawns on a board and we have to watch only guessing which four cards of a hold em game have been carefully put face down, never to be turned over..
i'd like to start a fund to anyone who lost a loved one over lockerbie, or even someone who just has a rightous pair who would be willing to pay a visit to lovely libia and do a double tap on that raggies azz.
something small caliber that hurts for a while..
hey, why not even up the tally and just take out his whole house..
and maybe just to make a point or cellibrate in a way the pud fuggers understand do a flashy on a couple of friendly libian air shuttles..
so what if it messes up an oil agreement or three.
hey, he took out a jumbo..
i'd like to see his whole block burn..
then watch them dance.
evutch

Postby mael » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:38 am

CIA covert op.

The trial conviction and imprisonment were a mockery of justice and of course the guilty got off scot-free.

However believe the story in the 'papers as it clearly makes you feel comfortable. I can't stand the stench of bullsh!t personally.
mael

Postby vulcan6gun » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Hiya, Mealy! You're the 'expatriate Brit', why didn't you blame it on Scotland Yard or MI-5?

By the by, your swastika's crooked. Thought you might want to know... :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby mael » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:44 am

vulcan6gun wrote:Hiya, Mealy! You're the 'expatriate Brit', why didn't you blame it on Scotland Yard or MI-5?

By the by, your swastika's crooked. Thought you might want to know... :lol:

Examine the reasons I didn't in the light of it being a waste to cast pearls before swine.

* I don't want to know anything you 'know,' and I would be grateful if you would remember this.

:)
mael

Postby rath » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 am

How many American & British people died in the Lockerbie flight :?:

& how many American & British people have died in the Iraq & Afghanistan wars.

why does the USA (now) claim to value life when clearly it dose not.
rath

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:49 am

The gist of my thought here was that the guy behind bars was maybe not totally innocent but far from the main actor in the event itself. The arrival was staged ( to push the expected propaganda ) he could have arrived unannounced, but No No No, that would eliminate the US from being able to LOOK and ACT like it really gives a damn. Don't kid yourselves about this, that was planned.

The Lockerbie thing smells like a CIA thing to me, it's as simple as that.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby HaHaaaa » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:57 am

vulcan6gun wrote:........He should have been executed years ago, in the most painful way allowed under British law, IMHO.

British Law does not include executions, painful or otherwise, for any crime.
From one of the articles quoted:........"The interests of justice have not been served by this decision," U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement. "There is simply no justification for releasing this convicted terrorist."

Clinton called the bombing a "heinous crime" and said Washington had lobbied to keep Megrahi, 57, behind bars.

He was released by order of the Scottish justice secretary. In Scotland.
Now as far as I am aware, Scotland doesn't come under the jurisdictional control of the US Attorney General, Mrs Clinton, President Barack Obama, America, or anyone else but the Scottish justice secretary, in Scotland.
The decision followed due process and his reasons for granting compassionate release were based on the ideals of the Scottish legal system and neither on political, diplomatic nor economic grounds.

Gotta love the way the US assumes it can direct the legal process in other countries. :roll:

The words "none of his business" have been attributed to both the British PM, Gordon Brown, and Labour former First Minister Henry McLeish, responding to the US FBI's director Robert Mueller's claims that the release was seen as a "comfort to terrorists".
HaHaaaa

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts