The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Lockerbie

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Sorry, Cole. I meant to get back here but was having trouble with my broadband service over the last week (and intermittently over the last 3 months!). Pretty annoying losing good posts, as is losing 5 or 6 browser tabs when the connection suddenly goes bye-bye. :?

To make this short: The 'star witness' received a bounty for providing evidence that led to the arrest and conviction of Megrahi and his bud. If you know anything at all about the US government, you know that it would take at least 3 kinds of proof and 2 credible witnesses to back up any evidence you provide to get a bounty from them. Not to mention that it will take several years, and a stack of paperwork larger than your favorite outhouse. :lol:

None of the victims' families have an issue with Megrahi's conviction and none of them are happy about his release. Tell you what, though: If you really want, you can keep believing that Lockerbie was a US op, just like that fool in Colorado that told everyone his kid took off in his UFO balloon wasn't trying to pull a publicity stunt. "You said we did this for a show..." Priceless. :lol: :lol:

Try this 'equation', Cole: Retired doctor creates Loch Ness monster = retired judge creates Lockerbie monster. Divide opinion and solve for publicity. :roll:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
User avatar
vulcan6gun
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:29 pm
Location: Grid DB82, 4 kts, -12 meters

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:27 am

This just in:

Authorities secretly ordered the re-examination of all evidence following the decision by Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi to drop his appeal against his conviction for mass murder.

The disclosure comes as the relatives of British victims of the terrorist attack launch a campaign today – backed by The Sunday Telegraph – for an independent public inquiry into who ordered and carried out the bombing.


How can it be that they elect to use the same Investigators to open a new SECRET INVESTIGATION. :lol: :lol: And there was no framing or planting/manufacturing of evidence in the original one. :shock: :o :lol: Seriously Folks don;t tell me that you're buying this obvious bucket load of crap.

The Sunday Telegraph has seen the email sent by the Crown Office, Scotland's prosecuting authority, to British relatives of victims informing them of the new investigation, which includes a review of forensic evidence.

In the email, Lindsey Miller, a senior Procurator Fiscal who was involved in preparing evidence for Megrahi's trial, wrote: "Throughout the investigation we have, at various times, taken stock of the evidence as a whole with a view to identifying further lines of inquiry that can be pursued.

"Now that the appeal proceedings are at an end a further review of the case is under way and several potential lines of inquiry, both through a 'desktop' (paper) exercise and consultation with forensic science colleagues are being considered.

"You will of course appreciate that it would not be appropriate for me to elaborate on these lines but please be assured that this is not simply paying lip service to the idea of an 'open case'."


The First case/trial/investigation was a rigged game. There can be no doubt about it.

Damage control/ same guy going to head it up doesn't/shouldn't provide much in the way of confidence that they'll do their best.

The investigation is understood to be headed by Detective Chief Inspector Michael Dalgleish, a senior officer who was part of the original team that brought the case against Megrahi. Four detectives from Dumfries and Galloway police, which covers the Lockerbie area, are working full-time on the case.

Megrahi, 57, a former Libyan intelligence officer, was convicted of mass murder in 2001 after a specially convened trial in The Hague although he has always denied any involvement in the 1988 bombing.

But his decision to drop his appeal left British families, many of whom are sceptical about his guilt, fearing that new information that should have been made public will now remain secret.


Secret :lol: Cover your ass boyz, cover yo ass.

Suppressed Evidence :shock:

One possible area for review is a break-in at Heathrow 17 hours before Flight 103 took off from the airport heading for New York. Evidence from a Heathrow security guard was suppressed, say families, for 12 years and did not feature at Megrahi's trial.


The real smoking gun.

In 1988 the group was under the control of Ahmed Jibril, a former captain in the Syrian army, who was based in Damascus and funded by Iran. Five months before the Lockerbie bombing in July 1988, Iran Air Flight 655 was accidentally shot down by the USS Vincennes with the loss of 290 lives. The Lockerbie bombing may have been in revenge for that attack, which Iran has never accepted was a mistake.

Other possible suspects include Abu Taib, a Palestinian later arrested and jailed in Sweden for terrorist bombings, who had circled the date of the Lockerbie bombing December 21 1988 in a calendar found in his flat


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ation.html

Just like 9-11 the TRUTH is something the Families of the victims DESERVE. The TRUTH will indeed set you free.

I applaud the Family members for demanding a new an Independent Investigation.

Bring Em Home Cole
User avatar
Cole_Trickle
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:50 am

Now---here we go--let the chess match between the Brits and the Americans-begin!

ARE THEY PUSHING back in regard to BP--Or am I reaching in that regard?

Britain warns Libya against celebrating Lockerbie bomber's release as doctors say he could live until 2017


Britain has warned Libya against any 'tasteless' celebrations on the anniversary of the Lockerbie bomber's release, as doctors claim he could live for another seven years.

The Foreign Office said today that any celebration of Ali Al Megrahi's freedom would be 'tasteless, offensive and deeply insensitive'.

Megrahi, 58, was released from prison by the Scottish government on compassionate grounds after he was given just three months to live.


A Foreign Office spokeswoman said: 'The Government is clear that Megrahi's release was a mistake.

'Both the current Prime Minister and the Foreign Secretary made this clear at the time.Particularly on this anniversary we understand the continuing anguish that Megrahi's release has caused his victims, both in the UK and the US.

'Any celebration of Megrahi's release will be tasteless, offensive and deeply insensitive to the victims' families. We have made our concerns clear to the Libyan government.'

Sources in Libya say thousands are expected to flock to the streets of the capital where Megrahi, convicted of killing 270 in Britain’s worst terrorist atrocity, is a national hero.

Scottish Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill, who granted the compassionate release application, defended his decision yesterday.

'It was a decision I didn't choose to make, it was a decision I had to make.

'It was my responsibility and accordingly I followed the rules and laws of Scotland.

'I acted appropriately and I stand by the decision.'


Who's really fanning these flames and why?

Image
Appropriate decision: Kenny MacAskill defended his actions in releasing the Lockerbie bomber


Is this even the guy responsible---or are they making sure people THINK HE IS? Curious situation but I understand the anniversary and all that jazz. ;)

Image

Terror: 270 people were killed when Flight 103 exploded over Lockerbie in December 1988


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... tions.html

Bring Em Home Cole
User avatar
Cole_Trickle
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:27 am

Here you go: Just a reminder--as per the wikileaks thing--these elitists/Governments only care about one thing, and one thing only, and it isn't the people, it's their own interests.

Gaddafi threatened to cut British interests 'off at the knees' if Lockerbie bomber died in Scottish jail, WikiLeaks reveals


So British officials lied about why they decided to prod the Scot's-- :lol: :lol: Really!

The Lockerbie bomber was freed following ‘thuggish threats’ from Colonel Gaddafi to take ‘harsh and immediate action’ against UK interests in Libya.

The dictator ­threatened to cut Britain ‘off at the knees’ unless Abdelbaset Ali Al-Megrahi was sent home and offered a ‘parade of treats’ to the Scottish government.

By releasing the bomber, Scottish leaders sparked fury among the relatives of the 270 killed in 1988 when a Pan Am plane was brought down over Lockerbie.


As predicted the guy is still alive and living in relative comfort.

Image

The Scot who claimed: All in good faith! :lol:

Image

Oh well!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... knees.html

Cole
User avatar
Cole_Trickle
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:31 am

How convenient: :? An aide--a supposed top aide to the NUT/Leader of Libya sez he has proof that this NUTTY LEADER ordered the downing of the jumbo, and the one released was in fact responsible.

Of course he's saying this from the comfort of the safe house he fled to as Libya has come undone. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ball-less propaganda designed to pressure outside forces to take out/justify taking out the trash.

When will those charged with actual leadership stand up and say ENOUGH?

Where was this clown prior to release?
Where was he when evidence was being gathered?

Don't tell-- I already know! :roll:

Question:

as the Leader deploys the MIG'S to kill the Rats---who are the Pilot's?

Anyone?

Cole
User avatar
Cole_Trickle
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Gaddafi ordered the Lockerbie bombing


Gaddafi's ex-justice minister said he could prove the brutal tyrant was behind the deaths of 270 people when Pan Am Flight 103 blew up over the Scottish town on December 21 1988.

The confession came as hundreds of Britons desperately tried to escape riot-hit Libya today after a Government rescue mission turned to shambles.

Free ... al-Megrahi
Free ... al-Megrahi

Weary Brits who did getaway said the country was "descending into hell".

Prime Minister David Cameron this morning apologised for a string of problems that have thwarted efforts to get Brits out of the danger zone


;) What great timing you have---

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... veals.html

Cole

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... e0224.html
User avatar
Cole_Trickle
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest