The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Lockerbie

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:44 pm

Not true my friend. I went to the cooler and grabbed me a tall boy! ;)

You have a good weekend now but before I go! Do you know any of these folks? Are they friends of yours?

How about chubs?

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/arch ... 94842a.jpg

Vegas~~~IT'S one hellava a town! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Old Sun~~

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fe ... Vegas.html

Nothing had me going my friend except your paranoia and severely hampered NET SKILZ, which I crushed like a TERMITE under my boot heel!

I sure hope that Plutonium residue doesn't off the " DRAIN PEOPLE " that would truly make Lockerbie look like child's play. :shock: Yes I read but better yet COMPREHEND~~

Now for another Tall Boy~~. My regards.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:

Ahh meth.

It's a hell of a drug.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:28 am

Thought you guys might want to download these recently posted PDF's before someone snatches them.

http://www.megrahimystory.net/

Lockerbie was a set, an Op. Does the above confirm this? You decide.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:40 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:Thought you guys might want to download these recently posted PDF's before someone snatches them.

http://www.megrahimystory.net/

Lockerbie was a set, an Op. Does the above confirm this? You decide.

Cole

Cole, I did not go through the whole 8 pages.
I wondered if anyone mentioned that an Iranian passenger jet
with hundreds on board was shot down by US before the Lockerbie incident.
I believe it was a routine flight.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103

Motive:Eye for Eye

Now why did the Iranians react so badly on the Embassy Takeover in 1979?
Because we overthrew their democratically elected government in 1953/54?
and installed a puppet regime for BP oil I mean the Britts, I mean US :!:
MonarchSmile

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:17 am

I noticed that Hans Kochler, one of the UN observers of the Lockerbie trial, didn't agree at all with the recently published views of 'Lockerbie Trial Architect' Robert Black:

Hans Köchler was the only international observer to submit comprehensive reports on the Lockerbie trial and appeal proceedings to the Secretary-General of the United Nations who, in turn, forwarded them to the Registrar of the Scottish Court in the Netherlands. Köchler’s reports were highly critical of the proceedings and challenged the fairness and impartiality of the High Court of Justiciary. Their publication triggered a large-scale international debate, including in the British House of Commons, about the politicization of criminal trials in the context of power politics. Köchler had characterized the initial trial verdict of 31 January 2001 (which had led to the acquittal of one of the two accused Libyans) as "inconsistent" and "arbitrary". On the day of the announcement of the appeal verdict (14 March 2002) he described the dismissal of the convicted Libyan national’s appeal as a "spectacular miscarriage of justice"

Opinions are a lot like butt-holes, Cole, everybody has one and they generally stink. Keep calling Lockerbie an 'op' or whatever you want, it doesn't matter AND it doesn't make you right. That photo of your buddies was scary, BTW. :P

MonarchSmile, you really need to read the rest of the Iranian political story instead of latching onto the first bit you happen to like. Keep in mind that if not for the UK and US, there wouldn't BE an Iranian (or Arabic) oil industry to bitch about; they'd still be milking sheep and shearing camels (or vice-versa :lol: ) for a living.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:59 am

No I don't,
What don't you understand about sovereignty of other nations.
Through your humor? you seem to believe in American exceptionalism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereignty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism

The oil deal forced on the Iranians was the reason their sovereignty was violated.
They were moving toward nationalizing their own resources.
It is known history now.
Why was Saudi Arabia allowed to nationalize their resources and not Iran?

V6, I could recommend some books you might read up on about our imperial history,
europe's imperial history..........yada...yada..
I imagine you understand the history of gunpowder and warfare, correct?
MonarchSmile

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Run your keyboard all you want, MonarchSlime, you can't change history! The 'Lockerbie incident', AKA bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, was not a stand-alone item, it was part of a CHAIN OF EVENTS which continues today, forming the very reason for this forum, the US War On Terror.

Here, I'll list some for you.

Ambassador to Sudan Assassinated, March 2, 1973: U.S. Ambassador to Sudan Cleo A. Noel and other diplomats were assassinated at the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Khartoum by members of the Black September organization.

Consul General in Mexico Kidnapped, May 4, 1973: U.S. Consul General in Guadalajara Terrence Leonhardy was kidnapped by members of the People’s Revolutionary Armed Forces.

Attack and Hijacking at the Rome Airport, December 17, 1973: Five terrorists pulled weapons from their luggage in the terminal lounge at the Rome airport, killing two persons. They then attacked a Pan American 707 bound for Beirut and Tehran, destroying it with incendiary grenades and killing 29 persons, including 4 senior Moroccan officials and 14 American employees of ARAMCO. They then herded 5 Italian hostages into a Lufthansa airliner and killed an Italian customs agent as he tried to escape, after which they forced the pilot to fly to Beirut. After Lebanese authorities refused to let the plane land, it landed in Athens, where the terrorists demanded the release of 2 Arab terrorists. In order to make Greek authorities comply with their demands, the terrorists killed a hostage and threw his body onto the tarmac. The plane then flew to Damascus, where it stopped for two hours to obtain fuel and food. It then flew to Kuwait, where the terrorists released their hostages in return for passage to an unknown destination. The Palestine Liberation Organization disavowed the attack, and no group claimed responsibility for it.

June 16, 1976: Ambassador Francis E. Meloy, Jr. and Economic Counselor Robert O. Waring were kidnapped in Beirut while on their way to meet with President-elect Sarkis. Meloy, Waring, and their Lebanese chauffeur were found dead near a beach several hours alter. No demands were made, and the assassins remain unknown.

Ambassador to Afghanistan Assassinated, February 14, 1979: Four Afghans kidnapped U.S. Ambassador Adolph Dubs in Kabul and demanded the release of various "religious figures." Dubs was killed, along with four alleged terrorists, when Afghan police stormed the hotel room where he was being held.

Iran Hostage Crisis, November 4, 1979: After President Carter agreed to admit the Shah of Iran into the US, Iranian radicals seized the U.S. Embassy in Tehran and took 66 American diplomats hostage. Thirteen hostages were soon released, but the remaining 53 were held until their release on January 20, 1981.

August 27, 1980: Unknown assailants in Beirut fired on Ambassador John Gunther Dean's car. He and his party escaped unharmed.

U.S. Installation Bombing, August 31, 1981: The Red Army exploded a bomb at the U.S. Air Force Base at Ramstein, West Germany.

Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut, April 18, 1983: Sixty-three people, including the CIA’s Middle East director, were killed and 120 were injured in a 400-pound suicide truck-bomb attack on the U.S. Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon. The Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.

Bombing of Marine Barracks, Beirut, October 23, 1983: Simultaneous suicide truck-bomb attacks were made on American and French compounds in Beirut, Lebanon. A 12,000-pound bomb destroyed the U.S. compound, killing 242 Americans, while 58 French troops were killed when a 400-pound device destroyed a French base. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.

Kidnapping of Embassy Official, March 16, 1984: The Islamic Jihad kidnapped and later murdered Political Officer William Buckley in Beirut, Lebanon. Other U.S. citizens not connected to the U.S. government were seized over a succeeding two-year period.

Restaurant Bombing in Spain, April 12, 1984: Eighteen U.S. servicemen were killed and 83 people were injured in a bomb attack on a restaurant near a U.S. Air Force Base in Torrejon, Spain.

TWA Hijacking, June 14, 1985: A Trans-World Airlines flight was hijacked en route to Rome from Athens by two Lebanese Hizballah terrorists and forced to fly to Beirut. The eight crew members and 145 passengers were held for seventeen days, during which one American hostage, a U.S. Navy sailor, was murdered. After being flown twice to Algiers, the aircraft was returned to Beirut after Israel released 435 Lebanese and Palestinian prisoners.

Soviet Diplomats Kidnapped, September 30, 1985: In Beirut, Lebanon, Sunni terrorists kidnapped four Soviet diplomats. One was killed but three were later released.

Achille Lauro Hijacking, October 7, 1985: Four Palestinian Liberation Front terrorists seized the Italian cruise liner in the eastern Mediterranean Sea, taking more than 700 hostages. One U.S. passenger was murdered before the Egyptian government offered the terrorists safe haven in return for the hostages’ freedom.

Egyptian Airliner Hijacking, November 23, 1985: An EgyptAir airplane bound from Athens to Malta and carrying several U.S. citizens was hijacked by the Abu Nidal Group.

Airport Attacks in Rome and Vienna, December 27, 1985: Four gunmen belonging to the Abu Nidal Organization attacked the El Al and Trans World Airlines ticket counters at Rome’s Leonardo da Vinci Airport with grenades and automatic rifles. Thirteen persons were killed and 75 were wounded before Italian police and Israeli security guards killed three of the gunmen and captured the fourth. Three more Abu Nidal gunmen attacked the El Al ticket counter at Vienna’s Schwechat Airport, killing three persons and wounding 30. Austrian police killed one of the gunmen and captured the others.

Berlin Discothèque Bombing, April 5, 1986: Two U.S. soldiers were killed and 79 American servicemen were injured in a Libyan bomb attack on a nightclub in West Berlin, West Germany. In retaliation U.S. military jets bombed targets in and around Tripoli and Benghazi.

Bus Attack, April 24, 1987: Sixteen U.S. servicemen riding in a Greek Air Force bus near Athens were injured in an apparent bombing attack, carried out by the revolutionary organization known as November 17.

Kidnapping of William Higgins, February 17, 1988: U.S. Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel W. Higgins was kidnapped and murdered by the Iranian-backed Hizballah group while serving with the United Nations Truce Supervisory Organization (UNTSO) in southern Lebanon.

Naples USO Attack, April 14, 1988: The Organization of Jihad Brigades exploded a car-bomb outside a USO Club in Naples, Italy, killing one U.S. sailor.

Pan Am 103 Bombing, December 21, 1988: Pan American Airlines Flight 103 was blown up over Lockerbie, Scotland, by a bomb believed to have been placed on the aircraft by Libyan terrorists in Frankfurt, West Germany. All 259 people on board were killed.
Note that Pan Am 103 is last on this list, there's lots more I could add!

Monarch, I don't expect you to think anything of this. In fact, I don't expect you to think. But I DO expect Cole to, you catch that, Cole, old buddy, old pal, old friend?

Cole, was that enough to convince you that if Lockerbie was an op, it wasn't an American op, or will it take a camel jockey lighting a stick of dynamite under your flabby asp to change your mind?
Last edited by vulcan6gun on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:07 pm

To whow it make concern:

F*** You!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to our regularly scheduled brain washing............

:lol:
MonarchSmile

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:14 pm

MonarchSmile wrote:To whow it make concern:

F*** You!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to our regularly scheduled brain washing............

:lol:
A thoroughly predictable response. Cole's will be similar, no doubt, but with stronger language. 'When all else fails, cuss out the guy that got the story straight.' :lol:
Vulcan6gun

vulcan6gun

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:44 am

Cole, was that enough to convince you that if Lockerbie was an op, it wasn't an American op, or will it take a camel jockey lighting a stick of dynamite under your flabby asp to change your mind?

First off my friend I'm 6'1" and 180lbs with 5% body Fat. When I swing my Axe, or work out, any first year Nurse could find any line for any needle. So you swing and miss!

Only fly in your ointment is the witness thing. Did the CIA pay a key witness money or not?
Maybe just a little bit pregnant after all. :lol: :lol:

Here: this is an Asp

as always,

best

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts