The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Lockerbie

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby vulcan6gun » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Fair enough, Percival. The news there can remain in denial forever, along with your politicians, but they already admitted it. The article I posted shows it quite plainly.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Percival » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:15 am

I meant the news here doesn't believe a word the politicians say. PM Brown has now been shown to have supported the scottish government in its choice, even though previously he had tried to claim it had nothing to do with him, whilst new info on dealings with Libya are exposed every day. Give it another two days and it'll be off the headlines though, although this pathetic government we currently have is hardly ever off the front page for one reason or another.
Percival

Postby Lashmar » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Straw: Oil had role in Megrahi case:

Justice Secretary Jack Straw has acknowledged that the prospect of trade and oil deals with Libya played a part in the Government's handling of Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090904/tu ... 23e80.html

Labour are doing really, really well aren’t they? :lol: Have they had a lie that has worked out yet? They've made a mess of everything since 2003. They should have been kicked out when Blair left. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:41 am

I found more info on one of the claims about Lockerbie. It seems that Susan Lindauer isn't what Cole's linked report claims she was, she was never a 'congressional aide' at all. In fact, she got busted for conspiring to act as an agent for Saddam Hussein's Iraqi Intelligence!

Apologies, Cole, but it's all too easy to be taken in by a story like the one you linked about the 'gag order on a CIA agent'.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:54 am

Brace yourself, Cole, this one's gonna be GOOD. You linked a story by a (supposed) law professor named Robert Black, age 62, of Scotland, who goes so far as to bill himself as the 'architect of the Lockerbie trial'. Here's his (current) photo:
Don't run off, there's more coming. I found there's also a SERIAL KILLER, RAPIST AND CHILD MOLESTER, convicted in 1994, of the exact same name, age and nationality IN SCOTLAND, here's his mug shot:

Age the second photo 15 years, add glasses and about 20 lbs and you have the upper photo. Same eyes, same eyebrows, same baldness pattern, etc, etc. DISCLAIMER: I could be wrong...

What's even better, PhoeniCIAPhoenix is obviously a C-T site with a seriously anti-Semitic slant, and your scoop.co article was based on a Michael Collins interview. No offense, but what did either of your two links have to do with reality? Really, Cole, I like you...but some of the stuff you're finding BEGS a closer look, rather than just accepting their crap as Gospel.

Some of this stuff is right up there with that stupid video that C_G was pushing that turned out to be backed by the Irish Republican Army. :roll:
Vulcan6gun

vulcan6gun

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Why do you suppose I didn't comment on the links? Any Clue? I doubt it!

Cole

Further I do believe that you are in need of something.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... N%26um%3D1

I mean come the hell on my friend. Too funny! :lol:

Gospel is it! :roll: :roll:

ROTFLMAO~~~PITIFULLY POOR SKILZ THERE DUDE.

Cole
Last edited by Cole_Trickle on Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cole_Trickle

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:36 pm

GRRR! Go shave your panda! :lol:
Vulcan6gun

vulcan6gun

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:41 pm

ROTFLMAO~~~

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... 0%26um%3D1

He's a murder that Sirius Black!@~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:32 pm

Just a faux pas, Cole...it had BOTH of us going, you went to defend your post while I played with avatar creation. :ugeek:

If anyone wants the funky alien cat, say so and I'll email it. 8-)
Vulcan6gun

vulcan6gun

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts