The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

KFC's 11 Secret Herbs and Spices Cracked!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:46 am

PIC: KFC secret cracked in Australia.
(Courtesy ACA)

Australia's original Celebrity chef, Peter Russell-Clarke has finally cracked KFC's 50-year old secret recipe of the 11 secret herbs.

Ten of the mysterious ingredients are found in almost every Australian kitchen.

Number 11 is the dreaded MSG, Peter Russell-Clarke says.

According to an official Russell-Clarke taste test, his concoction is exactly the same as the KFC original.

Colonel Harland Sanders would turn in his grave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLQNmjV1fJg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDYxGB8V88k
rath

Postby Tairaa » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:43 pm

But.... Didn't we already know what the 11 herbs are? I mean, they come packaged for their employees to make after all. It's the proportions that we're not aware of.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Australia's original Celebrity chef, Peter Russell-Clarke has finally cracked KFC's 50-year old secret recipe of the 11 secret herbs.

BFD!

You could give anyone your Mother's favorite recipe and it would never come out the same way anyhow. Knowing the ingredients is only part of the secret. If thats all your famous Austrailian celebrity chef can come up with is figuring out a fast food recipe to steal, he's worse than the Olympic cheaters you cry about Rath. :lol:

If your Chef is worth his salt, he will make "Chicken to die for" with some Austrailian way to cook it, not copy KFC. To be honest, we tried the KFC new grilled chicken, and it was crap. Pollo Loco busted them in a commercial and challenged KFC to a grill off, and said "BRING YOUR GRILL". It obvious the don't flame broil it, they finish it off on a flat iron grill and phony up some grill marks on it. Terrible, don't waste your money on it.
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:23 pm

greeney2 wrote:he will make "Chicken to die for"

That's why he's doing KFC...wait...I misread that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby derrickwilson » Fri May 23, 2014 1:12 pm

MY NAME is derrick wilson , this recipe is wrong. i solved the 11 and others...google kfc vials and have a look.
i first solved the gravy then chicken..
If you are searching for recipes for kfc then omit any that doesnt use egg whites powder, or milk powder...col. used these.
derrickwilson

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Welcome Derrick, you sure unearthed an old thread. Even if you wanted the KFC recipe, which I don't, they all cook in a industrial sealed pressure cooking deep friar which you could not duplicate. Not sure how the recipe would end up if you had identical breading but just pan cooked it on a stove. Never be the same.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Sat May 24, 2014 12:38 am

The best fried chicken I ever had was homemade with only salt and black pepper for seasoning. Other than simple salt and pepper, the secret is to get the batter a perfect golden, crispy brown -- not burned and not under cooked. That's where the skill comes into play.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:40 am

Now I just want fried chicken. I hope you're happy.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts