The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Where do we really come from?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:33 pm

Hello,

Here's a few facts that may prove man is not the descendant of Apes and monkeys but is a genetically engineered species.

1. All mammals have 48 chromosomes, except humans we have 46.
2. Geneticists have proven humans only showed up on this planet 200- to roughly 250 thousand years ago, not millions of years as Darwin would have us believe.
3. We are not physically suited to this planet. What other animal has to wear clothes to protect itself from the environment?
4. No "missing link" has ever been found.

Below is a link to a cool video that talks about these things. I enjoyed it and thought I'd share. I'm not in agreement with everything Lloyd Pye has to say, but I have to admit there is something definitely different about us "humans" that separates us from the other creatures that inhabit this planet.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=e ... thing+you#

Item7

Postby greeney2 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:32 am

We are not physically suited to this planet. What other animal has to wear clothes to protect itself from the environment?

Creationists believe on the 2nd day, God created shopping malls, Sears and The Gap! :lol:

Evolutionists believe that cotton plants grew little pants and shirts, and believe in the Big Sewing Theory, where all cloths were made in a cataclismic sewing machine event, with a spool of thread lightyears long, and a giant sewing machine all turned on, spiting outfits out into space. Billions of cute little suits landing like meteors, they just picked up and got dressed. Some rooted and grew into cotton plants, producing underpants and socks, and later fine accessories. :lol: Any idiot that thinks God did all this is some kind of fool. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:12 pm

LOL greeny2, you crack me up. One of the radio shows on here got me going. There sure is a lot of interesting stuff out there! Lloyd Pye is the same man who has been studying The StarChild skull. {another interesting subject} Take care and thanks for the response.

Postby SmokinJoe » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Where do we really come from?

I come from Ohio.. :P
Dawkins thinks belief in God is an excuse to evade thinking in the scientific world. Sadly, he is ignorant to the list of christian scientists who have contributed & founded many of the sciences he himself believes in. How ironic.
SmokinJoe

Postby greeney2 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:36 pm

How far from Van Wert?
greeney2

Postby SmokinJoe » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:45 pm

I think at least a couple hours. I'm about 50 minutes north of Cincinnati/KY border and it's mid way up north (east of Ft Wayne, Indiana) closer to Toledo.
Dawkins thinks belief in God is an excuse to evade thinking in the scientific world. Sadly, he is ignorant to the list of christian scientists who have contributed & founded many of the sciences he himself believes in. How ironic.
SmokinJoe

Postby greeney2 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Lima and Van Wert were where a lot of my family was from, also many others on my Mom's side were down in Fairborn which a little closer to you. Been quite a long time since I was back there.
greeney2

Postby SmokinJoe » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:42 pm

Greeney,

If ya ever do make it back to Ohio, let me know. I'll buy the coffee. :shock:
SmokinJoe

Postby Nesaie » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:11 pm

I have negative blood...where does that come from? Am I not related to the recess monkeys?

My next life, I want to be a bonobo. :D

My uncle has cerebral palsy because my mother's biological mother had negative blood. This is one of the reasons I've never had kids...when a female has negative blood it can create some bad bad disabilities....thank "god" both my parents had negative blood. Somehow, it doesn't fit darwin's theory. :?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:41 pm

To me I`d say it´s more likely humans decend from one ape and one oig having sex with each other along time ago :lol:

I`ve said it once before.

We have similar skin to pigs and same kind of evolutionary standard as apes.

No wonder we are violent,stupid and disgusting :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts