The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Where do we really come from?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:59 am

Nature will take care of everything soon. Just as it did with the dinosaurs. We have outlived our usefulness on the planet and have done nothing but destroy it. It's time we step aside and let evolution create something fitting for this planet.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:10 am

Yes you should all be ashamed of youselves, soon my time will come :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby SteelDog » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:19 am

Where do we come from?

On a clear night, lay out under the stars for a good length of time. You'll soon feel where you came from.
SteelDog

Postby greeney2 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:00 am

On a clear night, lay out under the stars for a good length of time. You'll soon feel where you came from.

At least you will figure out where you are going to LAYING ON THE GROUND! BUGS AND WORMS! :lol: :lol: :lol:
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:53 am

adamwarlock2099 wrote:Nature will take care of everything soon. Just as it did with the dinosaurs. We have outlived our usefulness on the planet and have done nothing but destroy it. It's time we step aside and let evolution create something fitting for this planet.

Oh I really don't care to venture into this area but I must agree with your post in some sense of logic.

It's been know for decades now that man has created free energy, only the Oil companies and Big Business refuse to allow it to come on line. Can you imagine how it would change the landscape of the world?

When the Ice storm hit this past winter it did a great deal to help solidify the stranglehold Oil and Energy companies have over people. Just ask anyone who lived through two weeks plus with no power in the dead of Winter how they feel about the convenience of Electricity. Their answers will blow you away. :shock:

One day without power is no big deal, Two starts to get annoying, on the Third full day people begin to become anxious, depressed, some spooked, on the fourth day people start getting pissed, and by day 5-6 their mental state is extremely challenged and begins to change.

I still can't believe that more people didn't die during that event, had it been colder I'm sure many more would have.

Soon the axis will tilt enough to shift everything we take for granted, it's only a matter of time.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Teabag » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:59 am

I'm sorry but humans are NOT evolved from apes of ANY kind.
We have always stood walked and looked pretty much the same, at most our feet were a little different so we could climb better that is all. Go and google it.
Considering the pyramids were build so well, let alone the engineering feats of ancient times of which we cannot understand TODAY I do not think it is possible for us to have evolved from apes.
There must have been some intervention.
Teabag

Postby mrshumphreys » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 am

Yup...that's waaaaaaay more likely.
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:08 am

I'm sorry but humans are NOT evolved from apes of ANY kind.

No one knows that for sure, aswell as the thoery on God or alien intervention which imo is the same thing.

It´s also as likely that an ape fucked a pig and humans were the result of a hybrid from it.
We have Ape like structure but the disgusting habits and skin of a pig. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to me this sounds even more likely than all other theories :twisted:
Dark-Samus

Postby Dibs » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Teabag wrote:I'm sorry but humans are NOT evolved from apes of ANY kind.
We have always stood walked and looked pretty much the same, at most our feet were a little different so we could climb better that is all. Go and google it.
Considering the pyramids were build so well, let alone the engineering feats of ancient times of which we cannot understand TODAY I do not think it is possible for us to have evolved from apes.
There must have been some intervention.

To convince me that all the evidence suggesting humans and apes evolved from a common ancestor (google it) is false, I demand that as a science experiment, prove to me that you cannot make an ape evolve into a human. However, you must also prove to me that it is not just because you merely don't know how. You must prove that out of quite-possibly-an-infinite number of possibilities, that not one of them accounts for how an ape could evolve into a human.

(and even then you'd still be wrong as humans evolved from a common ancestor, not apes.)

Good luck with that.

Aside from that, the question is not does evolution occur, but why. We have more evidence saying it does happen than we do saying it doesn't. On the one hand, we've got an old book saying it doesn't. On the other hand, we've got a bunch of fossils, books, and other science experiments saying it does. To deny Evolution is to say that nothing changes. Ever. It may be the size of feet at first, but then next thing you know it's the spine straightening.

Now if we accept that Evolution is true, that still does not eliminate the theory of Intelligent Design. However, as the original post and this this video point out, there are still flaws in the "design" of modern humans. Thus the only way Intelligent Design can be true is if we consider that we, at least for our current point in evolution, were not meant to be perfect; or alternatively, that the "designer" were them self imperfect, hence why their creations would be imperfect as well.

On another note, I think it lends scientific credibility to the idea of Intelligent Design to consider that perhaps the designer was not necessarily the "God" of the bible. Again, the only evidence linking the "design" of humans to God is the bible. Otherwise, who's to say we weren't created by some other more advanced form of life? Even if you find the idea that 'aliens created humans' uncomfortable, there still isn't anything to disbar that theory. It's really weird when you think about it.
Dibs

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:31 am

I think that intelligence is the created design here, not human itself.
Why would aliens create such a useless creature in the first place?
So many weaknesses and fragile pathetic bodies. :roll:
Dark-Samus

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts