The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Agog over Bush's comments on Gog and Magog

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby vulcan6gun » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:54 am

Hmmm...interesting, all the way around. I noticed there's still one dog baying at a former President instead of pointing her long, slimy snout at the ridiculous piece of work that now holds office.

Did any of you consider the possibility, however remote, that there may be some truth to GW's beliefs?

Can anyone here, amongst the C-T crowd and UFO nuts, HONESTLY say they have PROOF there is no God?

Isn't there an entire Forum devoted to such beliefs on this very site?

Here, Nesaie. Sit, Nesaie. Nesaie want a cookie? There ya go, good girl. Play dead, Nesaie. Stay.

Later! :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Aquatank » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:08 am

Did any of you consider the possibility, however remote, that there may be some truth to GW's beliefs?

Is the hertical dispensationalist God Bush II believes in the REAL and or correct God? There are plenty of others to choose from.

I don't criticize him for praying to whatever God, I criticize him for believing in the dispensationalist heresy that has caused so many Christians to be led astray so they slowly become the 'Taliban/Future Suicide Bombers of Christianity.' Revelations was not put into the Bible without controversy and now we see the damage its inclusion is doing, creating Chritstian sect bent on hastening the end of the world (destroying the world) to fulfill an alleged biblical prophecy by a post- Jesus follower.
Aquatank

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:18 am

:lol: :lol: Proof of God. That's just Crazy. Kind of like this one. The Swastika! Krazy.

A symbol used by the Nazi's and associated with all sorts of evil. Never mind that it's a religious symbol that predates Christ by some 9,000 years. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But hey I could tell you that the PTB will NEVER ALLOW this symbol to DIE. Never! It's too powerful of a tool for them. Occasionally they wheel it out to trip the triggers if the people show the first signs of discord. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blather on as you will, but it is what it is!

By BEN EVANS
The Associated Press
Wednesday, August 12, 2009; 8:04 AM

WASHINGTON -- The FBI and police were investigating after a swastika was painted outside Rep. David Scott's district office in Georgia, an act the suburban Atlanta Democrat said reflects an increasingly hateful and racist debate over health care and should remind people to tone down their rhetoric

HATEFUL and RACIST :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: Who is nuts here again?

Scott said his office immediately notified authorities, including the U.S. Capitol Police, who have warned lawmakers about potential threats stemming from the increasingly emotional debate over health care reform. An FBI spokesman said the bureau is investigating along with Capitol Police and the Smyrna Police Department.

FBI~~Nothing better to do than solidify the intent. Fitting wouldn't you say?! :D

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 00895.html

The swastika (from Sanskrit svástika / स्वस्तिक) is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, in either right-facing (卐) form or its mirrored left-facing (卍) form. Archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates from the Neolithic period. It occurs mainly in the modern day culture of India, sometimes as a geometrical motif and sometimes as a religious symbol. It remains widely used in Eastern religions / Dharmic religion such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.

Though once commonly used all over much of the world, the symbol has become stigmatized and to some extent taboo in the Western world because of its iconic usage by Nazi Germany, and it has notably been outlawed in Germany if used as a symbol of Nazism (usage of the sign by religious groups is tolerated). Many modern political extremists and neo-nazi groups such as Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging , the Syrian Social Nationalist Party and Russian National Unity use stylised swastikas or similar symbols.

Neolithic = Stoneage :lol: :lol: A symbol used to INFLUENCE PEOPLE. People who haven't the first clue aside from Nazi Germany what the symbol actually means or where it first came from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic

Just another example or crazy! :P

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby vulcan6gun » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:39 pm

Nice post, Cole. I for one always thought Swastikas were kind of cool...IF used in the proper context, by the right people, in the right way.

Misguided skinheads out to get someone's goat do not qualify as the 'right people', nor does spray painting one on a sign constitute the 'right way'.

However, my remark was that there is no proof that there is no God. This is currently being solidly backed by the lack of physics theories which actually work without being supported by other theories that work ~without~ having to invent things that cannot be proven without theories to provide for their existence.

Specific reference: The current argument in favor of the 'Big Bang' theory vs. the 'Steady State' theory, and the lack of any theory to explain what triggered said 'Big Bang', or where the material came from which provided something to make a 'Big Bang' with in the first place.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:29 am

Where did the material come from prior to a big bang that formed everything known to man! :shock: Wow that's deep stuff. Can that reasoning be applied to things people have a belief that is etched in stone about, or just things with no absolute answer? I'm curious about that because it seems that what is good for the goose isn't good for the gander when it comes to certain topics. Just my gut feeling on this one.

To back my simple thought up here is an exchange between myself and my Mother that took place just three days ago.

Mom: I hear that you question whether or not there really is a God, is this true?
Cole: Yes it's true.
Mom: Why? Just look around at everything, where did all of this stuff come from?
Cole: Millions and millions of years worth of evolution, long periods of change.
Mom: Don't you believe in Heaven?
Cole: Not sure it exists, and if it does then it's my loss and no one else, my choice.
Cole: It's all based on a belief system rooted in some sort of faith anyway, so who's to say. Nobody KNOWS for sure one way or the other.
Mom: Yes but what if it's true and you find out only after you die?
Cole: That's the whole point isn't it, the hook, the idea behind several hundred religions all sparring over one supreme being.
Cole: What if after you die nothing happens, no heaven, no peaceful garden?
Mom: " THEN I'VE LOST NOTHING " and if it is true " THEN YOU HAVE LOST EVERYTHING "

It ended there as I drifted into a funk and suggested that a change of topic was in immediate order.

The research done for and against fill many a book at Universities and public libraries all over the world yet the question still goes UNANSWERED. I really don't think that there is much more to say about it. It's pretty easy to see that there are some things that are not supposed to have answers. ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Cole, I do have a reply to this, but it's going into the spiritual/religion forum where it belongs. It'll be titled 'The Cole_Trickle Incident'.

Congrats, dude, you're a star. :lol:
Vulcan6gun

vulcan6gun

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts