The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Wake up America!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:43 am

How's it going anyway? It's not working here.

Going through units like sh*t through a Goose so you tell me.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Lashmar » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:52 am

We must have a constipated goose then :lol: . Once you take away the Labour spin there’s no real improvement.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:33 am

Here you go Greeney~~~This sounds like some of your wayward thinking when it comes to things you don't have enough knowledge of.

Trucks win in Cash for Clunkers game
Because of distorted sales figures, Ford's Escape cross-over SUV, not the Focus small car, tops the list for most popular 'clunker' buy.

The person who wrote this piece is a complete and total IDIOT where Car and Truck sales are concerned. I can prove it and you can quote me.

This quote/the following one taht is~~ shows how they are trying to say that the Government is distorting the sales data, when in FACT the way they account for Truck and SUV sales is the way they have done it for years and years~~Decades.

A 2WD pick-up truck is not the same vehicle as a 4WD pick-up and anyone who says that they are is plain IGNORANT of the facts.

The government's results showed small cars as the top choice for shoppers looking for Cash for Clunker deals. But an independent analysis by Edmunds.com disputed those results, and showed that two full-size trucks and a small crossover SUV were actually among the top-ten buys.

Here is what these fools are basing their piece on, even trying to JUSTIFY their method of sales accounting. :lol: :lol:

The discrepancy is a result of the methods used. Edmunds.com uses traditional sales measurements, tallying sales by make and model. The government uses a more arcane measurement method that subdivides models according to engine and transmission types, counting them as separate models.

They go on by trying to educate the reader on how they do it, only " LIKE I SAID " they need to find another line of work. IMHO They suck at this one.

The Ford Escape crossover SUV, instead of being the seventh-most popular vehicle under the program, as the government ranked it, was actually the best seller, according to Edmunds.com. The government pegged the Ford Focus as the top seller

A 2WD Escape and a 4WD escape are not the same vehicle, you can't include the hybrid either. Only Fools would try to introduce this to anyone with any knowledge of the car business. They'd be laughed out of the building.

Now when they make a 4WD Ford Focus, or put a 4.3 liter v/6 in one with a locker, and add a wench you guys let me know!

Next we can compare 2 door cars, called coupes, to 4 door cars, which are called sedans and tell everyone how they ARE NOT THE SAME FREAKING CARS!! :lol: :lol:

Hey Greeney once I sold a couple who said they were looking for a 2 door car a 4 door car instead. I made a joke after I asked them why they wanted a 2 door~~~THEY COULDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION. Like most buyers they didn't know what they wanted. Oh :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Joke!

I simply told them " NO PROBLEM " " WE'LL JUST WELD THE TWO BACK DOORS SHUT " :lol: :lol:

They lapped it up and left in a way way more convenient and user friendly 4 door sedan. Minus the welding of course ;)

http://money.cnn.com/2009/08/07/autos/c ... tm?cnn=yes

Truly the one business where anyone can walk in off of the street and claim they know more than someone who spends 60 plus hours a week neck deep in it. God how dumb some people really truly are!

best,

Have a great week-end all!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Nesaie » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:15 am

Know what halfabo? I agree with you...until you got to the anti-christ part. But, I think that is a monumental moment. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:08 pm

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/ar ... mily-autos

#1 bought is ford focus, #2-5 bought are foriegn(all the Toyoto's) . Of the top 10 only 5 are built in the USA. Only 2 models, one dodge and one chevrolet out of 10, came from Bailed out companies. Ford was not bailed out. Toyota is 3 out of 10, Honda is 2 out of 10, Hyundia is 1 out of 10, ford 2 out of 10, chevvy 1 out of 10, Dodge 1 out of 10.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:16 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWs12ccbOiE

This was sent to me in an email from my sister in law. Hope it isn't! If it is true, you sure missed this one Mr. Conspiracy expert who was quick to shoot my comments down about this program. :roll:
greeney2

Postby mael » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:25 pm

So how many dolts out there have put liiquid glass in your usable vehicle which you coldn't afford the payments on and used the $4,500 to start a loan on a new one?

I just don't want to believe anyone is so stupid.

Your government in Wall Street is taking a gamble that the Americans are as dumb as they act and if it pays off the stoopid peons will take out loans - which will soon become untenable, but the financiers get the money back through your collective taxes. The figures can be tweaked to look good, and repo'd cars will earn more revenue for your masters Oy vei!

The only way this will work to the people's advantage is if people are towing their rusted heap in the back yard and getting money for it. But I haven't read the small print and for-sure the car must be road-registered or something so that only decent and half-decent cars will be WASTED.
mael

Postby BloodStone » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Good stuff eh male... :lol:

Yes they do think we are stupid, and sadly there are many people doing it...

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts