The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Science and the Bible agree

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Hello,

Science says it all began with the "Big Bang"
The bible says it all began with "The Word". John 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.

They are saying the same thing using different words. They are both referring to a event which came about because of a Sound. A word can be a thought if kept silent, or it can be a command if spoken. The Universe is said to have a sound to it, which sounds kinda like static.
Some early philosophers claimed to hear "The music of the Spheres." Sound affects everything, even brainwaves.

If a humans voice can break glass, imagine what a sound the Big Bang was! Imagine what the voice of everything calling everything into existence was.

What came before the big Bang? Everything was null and void.

Item7

Postby MonarchSmile » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:33 pm

An ear must have been the first thing god created in his image so the word
could be heard................14 billion years ago?
MonarchSmile

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Lol MonarchSmile,

If a tree falls in the forest and noone is there to hear it, does it still make a noise?

Postby fortwynt » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:02 pm

Nope, sure doesn't.

A "Sound" is but a thing that the brain manufactures as a phenomenon after intercepting vibrating waves of air.

Until those waves are picked up by the eardrum, they are not "sound"....it literally requires an "ear" for "sound" to exist...until then it is just vibrating air.
fortwynt

Postby greeney2 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:24 am

If there was a big bang, and nobody was alive yet to hear it, would there actually be a bang? :lol:
greeney2

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:30 pm

LOL greeny2,

I don't think we need a ear in order to have a noise. There are people making noise all over the world right now, but all I hear is my ticking clock.

Just like there are colors we can't see with our eyes... uLtra violet, and micro wave for example there are noises we can't hear with our limited hearing. We don't hear the tree falling in the woods because we are not capable of hearing it, not because it don't make a noise. Simple logic tells me it makes a noise.

I don't think there was any scientists around at The Big Bang, but most agree it was a large event which made a lot of noise.

Things happen all the time without our awareness. Not just on our planet but all across the Universe there are noises and colors and temperatures that we don't hear or see or feel. I think it would be terrible to be able to hear everything. Earplugs anyone?

Postby Nesaie » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Sound is just a vibration. All matter is vibration.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Good point Nesaie!
I don't know why I din't think of that, I knew it, but for some reason did not relate it to sound.

It makes sense to see the "Big Bang" as a huge vibration, causeing all matter to form and take on different vibrations. Then the idea of null and void that the Bible speaks about makes more sense to, because without matter of course it would be void.

Sometimes it seems like all truth is hidden in a code that we have to break. I guess thats what makes it interesting.

Postby MonarchSmile » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Remnant Noise(electromagnetic) of the Big Bang
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... _bang.html

:D
MonarchSmile

Postby Nesaie » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:38 pm

I love this free flow of ideas! :D That, IMO, is what this forum is all about.

Maybe...that which is hidden...is hidden in plain sight? ;)

I learned that when I was a kid and hanging out with the "rebels". ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts