The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

Cash 4 Clunkers

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Cash for Clunkers Re-Funded
A successful government program? Yeah, when you give people back their money, it works. How about that? Shocking... simply shocking. :shock:

But I also hear that people are taking advantage of the program, like bone yards putting clunkers back on the road just to trade them in as clunkers. Great! :lol:
Also, I hear that people are sabotaging good cars to cash them in. There are videos on the net showing you how to sabotage your car. Well, cheating the taxpayer is an American pastime. Stupid people just keep paying.

Hopefully, we will at least get some of the stinkiest cars off the road. See, what they want is to get the demand for energy as low as possible so they can tax the $hit out of it, along with soft drinks, alcohol, sugar, cigarettes, fat, toilet paper, furs, boats, planes, cars, vacations, health care, drugs, air. :x
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Nesaie » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:34 pm

Just another government program to hate. :twisted:

Who really benefits from this? The car corporations, insurance companies and banks. The same fascists that already stole tax payer money. All sold as part of the "green' programs. I believe in conservation, but humans don't understand Mother Nature enough to help her.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby shadowfx » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:34 am

Nesaie wrote:All sold as part of the "green' programs.

And alas look at what people are buying. Trucks, SUV's,.... not really what they intended.
Can't wait for a year our two from now when all these people start defaulting on their car loans cause they still can't afford them.
I'm so sick of all this crap and all these programs to prop up some of the big businesses.
shadowfx

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:25 pm

The dealers here are driving the super cab duellies around town to gen up interest before the price of gas goes back to $4.00 a gallon. Oil has already doubled from $40 to $80 / barrel on its way back to $120+. I'm moving to <15 minutes from work so I don't care. Wish those Russians would hurry up stealing our oil in the Gulf of Mexico and get it on the market.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts