The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

SADDEST PHOTO OF THE YEAR

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:54 pm

See, THAT I can't make a joke out of.

Hxxx definitely wins that round.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby OneOfBillions » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:53 pm

This is getting Bizarre.

Now it's a contest ?

I guess they really have destroyed the soul of this country.
OneOfBillions

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:26 pm

OneOfBillions wrote:This is getting Bizarre.

Now it's a contest ?

I guess they really have destroyed the soul of this country.

:roll:

Oh give it a rest, righteous warrior.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby screamzero » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:50 pm

Lefties posting putrid pics of horrid results due to fanatic pricks that vomit major tantrums of fanatic self-righteousness 'cause gutless wonders ain't got the balls to back our guys up to go all out to smash and decimate the bastards that instigate this bitch rage. Which one of you sick pussies knocked the gimp up!?!?!? :roll:

The quickest cut to snap the head off of the snakes that did this is what was called for long ago, but you wretched whack jobs can't get your paralyzed pricks out of your grips fast enough to even shyt and run...ya just sit there and post pics, vote for Bam-Bam and bitch out the sides of your pie holes so you can finger point to those w/ the guts and sand enough to stomp the pigs that are the reason for this....cretin' bastards.

Look at what you allowed to happen. Chicken shyts...what are you pin headed nut-less wonders gonna do when the next bloodied gimp gets knocked up? Cry and post pics? Get pissed you weenies and put your foot down. F the Dumb shyt and kill the evil....you three toed sloth sons-of -bitches. Moan and whine. Shut the f up and fight....scum bags.
screamzero

Postby OneOfBillions » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:36 am

I didn't vote for Obama, I have already fought, I continue to fight.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

screamzero wrote:Lefties posting putrid pics of horrid results due to fanatic pricks that vomit major tantrums of fanatic self-righteousness 'cause gutless wonders ain't got the balls to back our guys up to go all out to smash and decimate the bastards that instigate this bitch rage. Which one of you sick pussies knocked the gimp up!?!?!? :roll:

The quickest cut to snap the head off of the snakes that did this is what was called for long ago, but you wretched whack jobs can't get your paralyzed pricks out of your grips fast enough to even shyt and run...ya just sit there and post pics, vote for Bam-Bam and bitch out the sides of your pie holes so you can finger point to those w/ the guts and sand enough to stomp the pigs that are the reason for this....cretin' bastards.

Look at what you allowed to happen. Chicken shyts...what are you pin headed nut-less wonders gonna do when the next bloodied gimp gets knocked up? Cry and post pics? Get pissed you weenies and put your foot down. F the Dumb shyt and kill the evil....you three toed sloth sons-of -bitches. Moan and whine. Shut the f up and fight....scum bags.
OneOfBillions

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:24 am

greeney2 wrote:Looks totally staged to me!

Busted again: How is it Sir Greeney that you can spot an obvious PROPAGANDA PHOTO yet can't see anything other than what you've been told about this photo?

Oh Sir Greeney I think we all know the answer to that one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG~~How so very obvious this has become!

as always,
best

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:38 am

Could be.

But even if it is, I'm quite sure there is a real little girl running around just like her.

When you consider the number of wars currently underway, and the millions of homes destroyed and people killed. What the hell difference does it make?

In anycase it's a picture of the human cost of war. Any war

I'm sure a lot of photos exist in Isreal that have the bodies of blown to bits children, sitting in a bus or having lunch in a shopping mall when a suicide bomber killed them too.

Busted again: How is it Sir Greeney that you can spot an obvious PROPAGANDA PHOTO yet can't see anything other than what you've been told about this photo?

Cole you wouldn;t know propaganda from a toothpaste commercial. :roll:
greeney2

Postby OneOfBillions » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:18 pm

greeney2 wrote:I'm sure a lot of photos exist in Isreal that have the bodies of blown to bits children, sitting in a bus or having lunch in a shopping mall when a suicide bomber killed them too.

I don't see a point of contention in what you have said here. I'm quite sure we could have a picture war over it and we would only prove that we are both right.

I didn't write the caption for the picture G2, nor did I take the picture. There is no question it is a form of propaganda staged or not.

I posted it, simply because it touched me as a father of three little girls and two sons.

I would like to see mankind evolve past using warfare as a political tool.
OneOfBillions

Postby Tairaa » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Unfortunately I don't think you're going too.

I would like to see mankind evolve past using warfare as a political tool.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:11 am

USA and most of the western world lost its soul when WW2 ended.

The Krauts final attack was to transfer their evilness to your hearts :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess they have succeded...

I guess it´s up to me to stop all Krauts once and for all... :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts