The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

I'm sure some of you will find this quite interesting.

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:44 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnC7Nwqw5Dg&feature=related

He does make some very good points, kind of puts it into perspective.

Maybe I was wrong, Jaack, ScreamZero. Maybe there is a solid correlation between their lifestyle and technological advancement and their religion.

This is certainly a hell of a lot more likely and plausible then it having something to do with their race.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby OneOfBillions » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 pm

Very interesting fellow, quite a fine speaker aswell.

More people have been killed in the name of Gods, then any other cause in history.

The Crusade against Islam our nation is spearheading will no doubt lead to the altimate body count. Both sides being lead over the cliff sharing the fate of the other all the while blaiming one another.

1) ... and we wonder why governments treat us like cattle

Click on the link below to find out how little we know and understand our place in the cosmos.

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/articles/pictures/pictures2.html

Tairaa wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnC7Nwqw5Dg&feature=related

He does make some very good points, kind of puts it into perspective.

Maybe I was wrong, Jaack, ScreamZero. Maybe there is a solid correlation between their lifestyle and technological advancement and their religion.

This is certainly a hell of a lot more likely and plausible then it having something to do with their race.
OneOfBillions

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:27 pm

Humans are nothing but cattle, haven´t you gotten that yet? :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby OneOfBillions » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Oh I'm well aware of it, I see proof of it here almost daily on the board.

Dark-Samus wrote:Humans are nothing but cattle, haven´t you gotten that yet? :roll:
OneOfBillions

Postby Tairaa » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:31 am

First of all

Saturos-
Humans become what they will to become so long as their desire is sufficient to make it so. ;)

And yes, CG, he is a fine speaker. I was listening to his "why people laugh at creationists" series, which is more about why people laugh at idiots... I mean, I'm sure there must be intelligent creationists out there who don't blunder things to a horrible degree, but anyway.
The series is great, I just keep it on in the background and listen to him.

Fine speaker indeed, rather educated.

This particular video went off about a different tangant then the rest, but I found that it had a whole lot more bearing to reality then his previous arguments, which mostly was pointing out poorly thought out logic and arguments among a couple of creationists. So as it has more bearing to reality, AND it's closely related to things I have argued before I figured "hey, why not post it?".

Thus we are here. :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts