The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Have Your Say - Will Obama's healthcare Reform work?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:11 am

deleted
Last edited by rath on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rath

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:39 am

He already canceled cash for clunkers cause it's going broke.

How the hell is he gonna pull off the heath care fraud? do the math, it's dead.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:47 am

Thank you bloodstone, becasue the clunker program already is in trouble, but Obama is running GM, which do you think is harder, when they can even get thru a simple cash for junk program.

The Idea when unemployment is 10%+ and states like mine in California are broke, medicare and Social Securty are in and heading for crisis, a new health care program on top of this mess, can not just be obsorbed invisibly. It will open the flood gates, like the bail outs for everyone to get on the bandwagon for getting out of giving medical insurance. Every company will be saying we will go bankrupt, we have to give up insuracne becasue the government will insure you.

Its going to be a disaster!
greeney2

Postby rath » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:48 am

deleted
Last edited by rath on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rath

Postby BloodStone » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:55 am

I beleive they did this in Hawaii first.

Last I heard , everyone took up the states health care plan , and it ran out of money. Where are we going to get all this money to run a program they have no idea how much it's going to cost to run it?

Not to mention once the Government steps in they have no competition? how are businesses going to compete with a Government that isn't on the same playing field. Everyone will be forced into the Government plan eventually. Then it will be broke just like everything else Government has ever run.

I say kill it now , before we all pay for nothing.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 am

Exactly! The hospitals and Doctors will all tell you they are lucky to get much $$$ at all from state programs, Medical in California is terrible to get money from. The hospitals are also just taking what they can get from Medicare, and they overbill other insurance that pays to pad the diffference. Medicare is mostly broke now, and the doctors and hospital take what they can get from all of them. The same problem paid by California state insurance, medicare, or private insurance will all have totally differnet numbers. They will not all pay the same, infact on a major bill will probably payout tens of thousands differently.
greeney2

Postby rath » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:50 am

BloodStone wrote:I beleive they did this in Hawaii first.

Last I heard , everyone took up the states health care plan , and it ran out of money. Where are we going to get all this money to run a program they have no idea how much it's going to cost to run it?

Not to mention once the Government steps in they have no competition? how are businesses going to compete with a Government that isn't on the same playing field. Everyone will be forced into the Government plan eventually. Then it will be broke just like everything else Government has ever run.

I say kill it now , before we all pay for nothing.

BloodStone...

greeney2 wrote:Exactly! The hospitals and Doctors will all tell you they are lucky to get much $$$ at all from state programs, Medical in California is terrible to get money from. The hospitals are also just taking what they can get from Medicare, and they overbill other insurance that pays to pad the diffference. Medicare is mostly broke now, and the doctors and hospital take what they can get from all of them. The same problem paid by California state insurance, medicare, or private insurance will all have totally differnet numbers. They will not all pay the same, infact on a major bill will probably payout tens of thousands differently.

Obama needs to go way further than he is

IF the USA reformed health care, the usa would save trillions & get better health care to boot.

look at your health care system now.

the usa has way to much duplication.

you have .........

public hospitals

public health clinics

hospitals run by charities

clinics run by charities

veterans hospitals

Military hospitals

Public Dental clinics

Private Dental clinics

Dental clinics run by charities

Private hospitals

Private clinics

University hospitals & clinics

Public Eye clinics

Private Eye clinics

Eye clinics run by charities

nursing homes

respite hostels

mental asylums

hostels & clinics for people with ..... Cancer .... Hiv/Aids ..... dementia ..... ect ect

health insurance paid for by business

HMO's

& many many many more others

Each hospital .... clinic .... charities ..... hostel ...... University all have a board of directors or
a committee who pay themselves very well to administer the health-care programmes & or .... cut backs.

& the whole bloody lot is funded by the U.S Government anyway :roll:

Have just a single health care system that treats everybody =

Further more a public health care system does not stop you from also having private health insurance ...... fact is a public health care system makes private health insurance, more affordable & even more private as there is ZERO government funding.

UNLIKE your current health care system now,

If companies no longer need to pay health insurance for its workers, then the companies profits will be higher.

& higher profits mean more company tax being payed & more tax revenue for the U.S government.
rath

Postby BloodStone » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:32 pm

Have just a single health care system that treats everybody =

We already do, It's called the emergency room. No one can be denied treatment? not even illegals. so why do we need the Government to screw up everyones health just to make brownie points?

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Not even emergency rooms are of any help these days anywhere. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Not even emergency rooms are of any help these days anywhere. :roll:

Bull.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts