The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Insanity check!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 am

I just took one look at todays yahoo most popular news. I think our world is going insane totally. San Antonio a woman decapitated her 3 week old and is saying she didn't mean to do it. New Hampshire a woman cut the fetus out of another womans stomack,and was found with the newborn in a homeless shelter. South Carolina a man arrested for having sex with a horse. The news in our area this week has included a man on the run beating his 6 year old to death, a 4 year old shot in the head by someone shooting at someone else, and a 17 year old robbed and neck slashed by a 50 year old skid row bum.

This just seems to be a daily sampling of the news and it never changes. Child abuse, murder suicides, abductions, violet crimes never seems to end. With the economy and world affairs as they are, the tentions are worse it seems. What is triggering so much of this, and why are so many so willing to perpetrate these things on others? I wish I knew the answer.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:31 am

I read several years ago about this thing called the geomagnetic field which effects our emotions. This field is weakening gradually, and will continue to do so until the poles of the planet reverse themselves, then it will begin a gradual increase until it's peak, and the whole thing will start again.

Some evidence to support this notion was observed by the fact that these crimes tend to go up and down with the cycles of the moon to the extent that they are observable on a global scale, but not so much on a community scale. Well, of course the moons cycle plays into the geomagnetic field, with a full moon being the time at which people tend to act more erratic. Or so I read.

I haven't followed up on it for years, and this was before my 'age of reason' so my decision making faculties weren't fully developed, and I was susceptible to boloney theories, but it did seem rather plausible at the time.

I also read that the original cosmonauts had some sanity issues when they were in space, that was eventually blamed on this geomagnetic field, and allegedly they now use devices which emulate this field.

So like I said, I don't know, but it might be something worth looking into, no?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:33 am

South Carolina a man arrested for having sex with a horse

So South Carolina is fine then. Thank F*** for that.

New Hampshire a woman cut the fetus out of another womans stomack,and was found with the newborn in a homeless shelter.

I read about that this morning. Very sad.

you have this as well:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manc ... 175882.stm
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:46 am

WTF are you thinking when you beat a 2 year old to death? WTF?
:( :evil:

By my way of thinking this guy deserves to have a lead salad.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:51 am

some more of it:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manc ... 116981.stm

By my way of thinking this guy deserves to have a lead salad.

Just hang him and be done with. :roll: :x
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 am

lead salad =
+
= (Use your imagination)
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:05 am

My way is more fun. ;)

I found you bit about the geomagnetic field interesting BTW.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:25 pm

One word...

MEDs!

When big pharma spends more money on advertising than research...and "anti"-depressants cause suicide...well, you figure it out.

Then again, SRO, cops and bartenders believe in the full moon theory. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:26 pm

Cops and bartenders? :?

Elaborate, I'm curious. :P
Tairaa

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:50 pm

It's kind of like a psychopathic woman during her time of the month on rhoids. The bartender/Cop thing with the full moon!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts