The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Insanity check!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Tairaa wrote:REALLY? OMG! I grew up in the wrong country. :P

yes it's a loop hole that they can't close. Becuase our laws are so old they twist and turn into eachother. They leave little laws like that becuase the 5 year old cannot drink at the bar BUT the law doesn't mention the Beer garden becuase when that law was written they didn't have such things. ;) :D

we have some stupid laws. :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:26 pm

why isn't life just simple anymore? Like when your Dad could take you into a corner tavern and nobody thought it was wrong? One of the things I loved about "grumpy old men" the movie is that the snow and neighborhood reminded me of Buffalo as a kid, and it was very commone to walk down the end of the block, and you would have little beer tavern at the end of the street, everyone knew everyone, and the kids would sit right at the bar while Dad had a beer. You could walk down your street unafraid, and never lock your front door.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:44 pm

I hear ya Greeney....

I'm told that that is how it used to be. I unfortunately never knew such a world, I only know the world we know today.

Which, really, makes me kind of think that it was always this way even though I'm told otherwise by people of your generation and that of my parents, and their parents. It just seems so normal for people to behalf the way they do. Well... Normal but not acceptable.

I've long yearned for a life where I don't have to worry about other people, it's enough to make you old, and cold, and incompassionate. When you see people shoot each other dead for money, for drug money.. You wonder. Is it worth it? Or how about the 6 year old who catchs a stray bullet and dies in his parents arms because of these idiots fighting over turf or drugs..

The screwed up part is kids think it's cool, and don't think it's that bad. Oh well, sucks for the kid who gets shot, but whatever, it wasn't on purpose, we're fighting each other not the kid.

See, to me that sort of logic is SO ridiculous I have trouble labelling it 'logic', but what's more ridiculous is this is how some think. :(

And then you have stuff like that 15 year old beating the 2 year old to the point of death...

Why isn't the world simple? I don't know... I wish it were. I wish that I could have the mind that a dog or a cat has, no worries about money, about drug wars and stray bullets, no worries about cracked-out fiends who will rob you and leave you bleeding in a ditch for the chance that you may have a few bucks on you just so they can get their next fix, no worries that if you leave your front door unlocked (or even if you don't) someone will break in and take your stuff, perhaps harming you or your loved ones in the process... Not worrying that if such an event occurs that the law won't stick up for you, that if you retaliate you may be going to jail.

But then on the other hand, you have to worry about screwed up people who might stick you in a microwave oven and cook you, or cut you in half and drag you by your entrails, or stick you on a pike, or stomp on you until you die in high-heels for a camera for some sick fucks amusement if you're a cat or dog... So I guess there is no escape, truly.

We must live in and endure this world. Make it better? It's too stacked for that I think, too many powerful people who strictly want to keep it this way to make a change. Not enough people to back you up if you do want to make a change anyway, because everyone is so busy with their cell phones and their lives, and their working 40 hours a week to pay their bills and debts so they can keep living in this perverted shitty little world the way the always have and will continue to do... The endless river, forever and ever...
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:13 am

Tairaa wrote:I hear ya Greeney....

I'm told that that is how it used to be. I unfortunately never knew such a world, I only know the world we know today.

Aye same here. :cry:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:55 am

hey Greeney me Laddie,

Didn't you grow up in Ohio? No wonder you think corruption and deception are normal operating procedures of those deemed to be OFFICIAL'S :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Police at center of Parker-Broderick case arrested

ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio – Two Ohio police chiefs suspected of snooping for tabloid fodder at the home of a surrogate mother for actors Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are to be arraigned on undisclosed charges.

A special prosecutor has been looking into whether the eastern Ohio chiefs illegally entered the woman's home in May, when she wasn't there. It was unclear if their arrests relate to that investigation.

The prosecutor could not be reached for comment. His office said information would be released Friday. Martins Ferry Police Chief Barry Carpenter and Bridgeport Police Chief Chad Dojack are to be arraigned Friday in Belmont County.

County jail personnel confirmed that they were booked Wednesday night and released.

There were no residential telephone numbers listed for the two men.

WTF is it about that State anyway? Sets a great example, don't you think, for your INSANITY line of thought. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They helped steal an election so just walking into someones home in search of Tabloid Dirt isn't a real big deal> " HELL MAN WE GOTS BADGES " " WTF IS ANYONE GONNA DO ABOUT IT " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where is Billy Jack when you really needs him? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:05 am

Nesaie wrote:I forgot that the age is only 19 up there.

In the US it used to be that each state could set the law for the drinking age. Then the feds overrode that. They tied money to the law that set the drinking age at 21. In Washington, the laws are even worse. It used to be legal to give your own kids wine or beer at home. Now, that's an arrestable offense. My father grew up in Wisconsin where kids could go inside bars and have a drink, if their parents were around. It's better for them to bring the kids into the bar than to end up as a fark news story with the kid sitting in the pickup while the parent gets blasted in a bar.

Wisconsin is one of my favorite states, I absolutely love it. Funny story: My wife and I were up there once in January on vacation, we decided to eat at this steak house/bar in Wausau one Saturday night. Easily one of the best steaks I've ever eaten and I'm quite a fan of good food, especially beef/pork/chicken: all types of prep.

Anyway we decided to stop back in on the following Monday for lunch, maybe a burger or bowl of chili, something quick and simple.

We walked in and the place was completely trashed, I mean damaged kind of trashed. One worker/employee walks into the room from the back and says " Sorry we're closed today "
I said Holy Hell WTF happened in here did you guys get robbed or something, have a huge bar fight, what's up. He says " Oh hell no " " Super Bowl Party " :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:50 pm

No, I grew up in Buffalo, to be exact Kenmore which was between Buffalo and Niagara Falls. My Grandparents were from Ohio, so as a kid I would visit them in Lima, Ohio, later in Van Wert where my parents were from, and also had relative in Fairborn, right next to Wright Patterson Airforce base. We moved to California when I was 13 where I;ve lived in the Los Angeles area ever since.
greeney2

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts