The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Insanity check!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:56 pm

They both have to deal with the public. When drinking in bars, people tend to go to extremes of their personalities. If their a jerk, it increases. Cops often have more to attend to around full moons, generally with alcohol and drugs involved. Bartenders see more fights and just weird happenings around the full moon. I've been told by a bartender that she can always tell when there is a full moon, about 3 days of it...just the strangest stuff happens.

When you're old enough to get in a bar, ask some bartenders. See what their opinions are.

Or...maybe it's just folk lore. We believe it, so when weird things happen, we chalk it up to the full moon. It's like buying a car, and once you own that car, that color, you notice every car that drives down the road that is the same make and same color. Before buying it, you never even knew that car existed.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Do women not ovulate 13 times per a year, or is it 12? I'm not too sure, never really bothered to count...
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:22 pm

13...this calendar is based on men. An older calendar was based on the moon, like the Muslims still use. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Cops and bartenders? :?

Elaborate, I'm curious. :P

there's a joke to be had there...I can't think of it right now though. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Cole_Trickle wrote:It's kind of like a psychopathic woman during her time of the month on rhoids. The bartender/Cop thing with the full moon!

What I said to NA this morning:

Give up with women. Leave 'em be; when they're happy take credit, when they're sad be their knight in shining armour, and when it’s there time of month run! :shock: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:04 pm

Nah...the secret is chocolate. :D
Nesaie

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Oh yeah. Chocolate.

The psychoactive chemicals in marijuana flowers also heavily reduces those effects. Not sure whether it actually helps with the problem or whether it masks it, BUT it doesn't really matter, because the mood is improved and any pain/discomfort experienced is reduced.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Nesaie wrote:They both have to deal with the public. When drinking in bars, people tend to go to extremes of their personalities. If their a jerk, it increases. Cops often have more to attend to around full moons, generally with alcohol and drugs involved. Bartenders see more fights and just weird happenings around the full moon. I've been told by a bartender that she can always tell when there is a full moon, about 3 days of it...just the strangest stuff happens.

When you're old enough to get in a bar, ask some bartenders. See what their opinions are.

Or...maybe it's just folk lore. We believe it, so when weird things happen, we chalk it up to the full moon. It's like buying a car, and once you own that car, that color, you notice every car that drives down the road that is the same make and same color. Before buying it, you never even knew that car existed.

I am currently old enough to get into bars, I'll ask 'em.

I believe it too, it's an observable and recordable phenomena
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Tairaa wrote: BUT it doesn't really matter, because the mood is improved and any pain/discomfort experienced is reduced.

Spot on. ;) :D

I am currently old enough to get into bars, I'll ask 'em.

you make it sound like they're going to change it later tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're always old enough to get into pubs here. you can drink legally at 5 as well which is odd. :? :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:23 pm

REALLY? OMG! I grew up in the wrong country. :P
You have to be 19 here, in this province. Alberta is 18, and it really varies from province to province. I believe that most of the East coast is 20 or 21.
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:25 pm

I forgot that the age is only 19 up there.

In the US it used to be that each state could set the law for the drinking age. Then the feds overrode that. They tied money to the law that set the drinking age at 21. In Washington, the laws are even worse. It used to be legal to give your own kids wine or beer at home. Now, that's an arrestable offense. My father grew up in Wisconsin where kids could go inside bars and have a drink, if their parents were around. It's better for them to bring the kids into the bar than to end up as a fark news story with the kid sitting in the pickup while the parent gets blasted in a bar.
Nesaie

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts