The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Underground Base in Dulce, NM

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Paleo » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:02 am

Recently, The Black Vault had an article posted in the Encyclopedia project on the supposed underground military and extraterrestrial base in a mountain in Dulce, NM. I also read an article on this reported base in William Birnes' "UFO Magazine". In the UFO Magazine article, a man who had apparently worked in this base, was now sitting in a maximum security prison cell on account, that he said that he'd been framed for murdering, I believe, one of his superior officers, when, in actuality, he claims that they framed him on account that he was planning on going public with the experiments and truths about what was going on down there. Supposedly, the base has FIVE Levels. On Level Five, Humans and Aliens reportedly work together in trying to create/creating Human-Alien hybrids, as well as Human-Animal Chimera's. He said they actually HAVE Human-Animal Chimera's working in the base as guards. The main focal point of the article however, was a reported battle that was waged in the Dulce, NM base where a group of rebel aliens penetrated the base's security and a long, bloody battle waged between humans and aliens there. The man this guy was accused of killing was supposedly one of the men killed in this battle.

UFO Hunters recently did an episode on "Underground Alien Bases" in general, and Featured the story of the Dulce', NM underground alien base. I was wondering what information you guys have on the base, any further knowledge anyone here might have on what goes on there, and what you guys generally thought, either of the article found here in the Black Vault's Encyclopedia project, the one in UFO Magazine, or the UFO Hunters episode aired on History Channel.
Paleo

Postby mercyless » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:03 am

Mhm ... You say there are 5 Levels... at the beginning of the documentation they say there are 6 Levels and when the part with the guy comes that has the letters and the Handdrwaings of the photos he said that there are 7 Levels ... kinda fishy -.-'
mercyless

Postby Paleo » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:00 am

mercyless wrote:Mhm ... You say there are 5 Levels... at the beginning of the documentation they say there are 6 Levels and when the part with the guy comes that has the letters and the Handdrwaings of the photos he said that there are 7 Levels ... kinda fishy -.-'

That doesn't mean anything! That could just mean that the facility has more levels to it than most people are aware of! I've no doubt that some people have prudent information on additional levels to the base/facility than were once thought.

That proves nothing if you're trying to insist that it does or might.
Paleo

Postby cowboy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:29 am

wheather it proves anything or not isn't the point. it raises questions, questions that need to be investigated if we want to know the truth. there is a lot of misinformation out there. in order to learn the truth you have to sort the fact from fiction.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds!
cowboy

Postby Paleo » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:36 pm

cowboy wrote:wheather it proves anything or not isn't the point. it raises questions, questions that need to be investigated if we want to know the truth. there is a lot of misinformation out there. in order to learn the truth you have to sort the fact from fiction.

With that I definitely agree.

What ways do you have or suggest in proceeding with doing THAT. Separating fact from fiction?
Paleo

Postby SOUL-DRIFTER » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:05 am

I believe there is enough ancedotal evidence to suggest some underground base is there, and I do not see the government offering and evidence to it's being there anytime soon, especially if any of the wilder rumors are true. Until then we are left with stories from supposed whistleblowers and wild speculation. I don't ever see anything settled getting that way.

Grab your backpack boys. We're going to Dulce!! :evil:
SOUL-DRIFTER

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Forget the underground base, it means nothing. The invasion will start in rural New Mexico, I've already marked out the landing site, viewable on Google Earth. Coordinates are:

34-18-08N, 103-48-13W, zoom to 20k feet or less. Never trust a bored Martian with a bulldozer. :mrgreen:

(Reality check: it's a military bombing range. With that much guidance, one would hope the bombers don't miss...)
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby morbshock » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:41 pm

I guess the reason that the so called underground bases have aliens working hand and with humans to create human/alien hybrids is because the aliens are not from another planet,but from the inside of Earth? Why would we want to make hybrids with using aliens?
I'm not so convinced about this hybrid breeding stuff yet. It sounds way too over the top.
When I lived in Rio Rancho, New Mexico from 1983-93 there were a lot of strange things in the sky both day and night. I was remember one night around 1am when I was driving home from work, I saw some sort of craft fly over my police car. We lived a block or two from the mesa or desert area which was on the West side when I was turning down my street I suddenly saw colorful lights coming from the mesa area heading towards me in an Easterly direction. I stopped my police car in the road and watched the lights get closer and closer. I didn't hear a sound. The lights formed a giant rectangle probably the size of a football field and maybe a couple of hundred feet high. As the rectangle came over my vehicle there still wasn't a sound. It continued to travel East towards the Sandia Mountain range and disappeared.

My brother lived in Rio Rancho also and he told me that during the day light hours he witnessed a fighter plane chasing after a medium sized silver sphere. That happened in the direction of the Sandia Mountains.
morbshock

Postby Doubleduty » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:49 am

UFO Hunters recently did an episode on "Underground Alien Bases" in general, and Featured the story of the Dulce', NM underground alien base. I was wondering what information you guys have on the base, any further knowledge anyone here might have on what goes on there, and what you guys generally thought, either of the article found here in the Black Vault's Encyclopedia project, the one in UFO Magazine, or the UFO Hunters episode aired on History Channel.

Did the UFO Hunters episode include Phil Schneider? Is Phil Schneider a credible witness?
Doubleduty

Postby morbshock » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:15 am

Doubleduty wrote:

Did the UFO Hunters episode include Phil Schneider? Is Phil Schneider a credible witness?

What did Phil die from?
morbshock

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts