The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama's a citizen, birthers can go back to watching NASCAR!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Questioner101 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:56 am

"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:11 am

It's a good attempt , but that is not the original BC.

It is missing a lot of info. like Doctor and such. It will come out eventually, too bad it will be too late to change anything he's already done.

Anyone can get a copy that looks like that, have you looked at you're original BC ? Tell me it looks like that. :lol: I have mine right in front of me. there is a whole lot of info missing here folks. All we know is some guy says he rechecked Obamas BC, who is this guy ? and why did he have to recheck it ? something is fishy here.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:56 am

:lol: indeed John , Indeed...

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:00 pm

Right you are, John.

But we got things like photoshop now, if ya know what I mean. ;)

I don't have a copy of my original BC, I did, or rather my mother did. However it's been lost since as long as I've got memory, and the only one I've got is a little handheld version, do hospitals hold onto the originals?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:45 pm

When you get a birth certificate from the Hospital, they are not official, but in most cases are accepted for most uses. Your real birth certificate is usually on record in city hall and looks like the one shown here. Hospital B/C are usually decorative like an award, but city hall kind look more official and usually come with imprinted seals, for official uses. Is the one shown from actually from 1951, or a duplicate made from the microfilm in city hall?

Bottom line is this is the end of the Reservist Major's lawsuit refusing orders to Iraq, based on the Commander in Chief not being legitimate. Levenworth her I come! :lol:
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 pm

OH YEAH! I forgot about that guy. Yeah he's done for now. :lol:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:54 pm

That is, without a doubt, the WORST attempt at a birth certificate I've ever seen.

Hell, my hospital one doesn't look that bad.

How is anyone suppose to pass that off as legitimate in any sense?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Bottom line is this is the end of the Reservist Major's lawsuit refusing orders to Iraq, based on the Commander in Chief not being legitimate. Levenworth her I come!

Ahhh, not so fast my friend, cause if the case is actually heard they may have to view the original. That could be the big problem. They usually don't take evidence of this nature from a photograph. ;)

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:20 pm

All that money they gave to the banks they could atleast make an effort on this.

That’s just crap, I could do better with a sheet of A4 and some colouring crayons. :lol:

That’s just shocking, I’d be embarrassed at that attempted. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Find bunch of conspiracy expert we have here, and John I'm surprized you didn't see this either.

Top Left Corner State of Hawaii! A photocopy of the original or the original, could have never said this. Hawaii was not a State until 1959. This is not Obama's origional Birth certificate, or a copy, or reproduction of it. It would have to say what Hawaii was on that day in 1951, which would not have been a State.

In 1951 is was a US territory and any offical documents would carry that title and would not be changed as result of statehood to predate the status IMHO.
Last edited by greeney2 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greeney2

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts