The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama's a citizen, birthers can go back to watching NASCAR!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Aquatank » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Greeney2
As for McCain I questioned that and after going around reading on it it was easy enough to see that for some reason citizenship laws were passed to cover the situation. End of Argument for McCain. The difference would be a win by McCain, if he won do you think there would still be fuss over legality since it is clear the citzenship laws cover him, no probably not except for a lunatic fringe. But if McCain were a Mestizo, you better believe there would be, that socially base problem in the birth argument does not lay exclusively with Republicans.

We must remember the Constitution has that clause in as a protection against monarchies from establishing power bases in the USA and to prevent the USA from foreign rule in general, by applying it to everyone equally it makes it fair to all parties.
Aquatank

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:34 pm

Hello,
I'm jumping in a little late, this is an interesting thread! About the birth notices. In my city they print the birth and death notices for free, I think they do the same for most places, its considered part of the Local "news".

I agree with that Birth certifcate looking to new to be the orginal one. I had to get a copy of mine, so I went to the county where I was born and had a photocopy given to me with a "offical stamp". But on the photo copy the wrinkles and scratchyness was apparent. I have never seen such a clean and blank looking one as the one shown for Obama. Everyone I've ever seen have little box's on them which are filled in like any form, especially from the 60's. Odd looking for sure.

Postby Aquatank » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:00 am

wrinkles and scratchiness depend on how on well the county takes care of their records including the paper quality. Realistically there are probably only 3 copies of an original birth certificate for anyone: hospital, county, and parents. The hospital may trash them, your parents might lose them, and the county might replace them with newer versions. If one is lucky the county stores the originals at another facility after making newer versions. Many Birth certificates are lost in fires.
Aquatank

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts