The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama's a citizen, birthers can go back to watching NASCAR!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:41 am

greeney2 wrote:
* R U siriously suggesting:-

Glad I didn't spell that! I'd never hear the end of it. :lol:

I though that same. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:56 am

greeney2 wrote:
* R U siriously suggesting:-

Glad I didn't spell that! I'd never hear the end of it. :lol:

I do not believe simple birth or death listings cost anything in most papers.

Yeah! Within certain limits of course. The point is that one can contact a newspaper and say you'd like to announce the birth of your (fer example) granddaughter and they'll print it. (And then Aqua will forevermore consider this to be above reproach).
mael

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Aquatank wrote:Mael
in the USA reporters call the hospitals to get birth and death notices for the paper, these are not paid for. And as I said Congress unanimously declared both McCain and Obama natural born citizens and there is no higher authority on that so this issue is a purely academic and moot point.

Besides which is the seal on the african birth certificate authentic, you can't see it.

That's nice.

Congress can still be wrong, and it can still piss off enough people to where something might happen.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Halfabo » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Aquatank wrote:Mael
in the USA reporters call the hospitals to get birth and death notices for the paper, these are not paid for. And as I said Congress unanimously declared both McCain and Obama natural born citizens and there is no higher authority on that so this issue is a purely academic and moot point.

Besides which is the seal on the african birth certificate authentic, you can't see it.

If congress was convinced by this:

Then congress was mistaken. They were duped along with the rest of the country, so the point is not moot.

Not being able to see the seal on the African birth certificate is not a problem. Since a picture on the internet would not be used as evidence. The seal is visible and legible on the document itself, and according to experts the document is identical to other legitimate birth certificates from Kenya.
Halfabo

Postby Halfabo » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:22 pm

One way we could make sure is to sign this petition to force Obama to make his birth certificate public like all other presidents have.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/1st ... ition.html
Halfabo

Postby hxxx » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:46 pm

80 signatures to date...over ~30 days. Glad you've got something to keep you busy til 2016.
hxxx

Postby Halfabo » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:57 pm

It takes time for people to find out it is there. The more who sign it, then tell others about it, the faster the signatures will be gathered.
Halfabo

Postby Aquatank » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:30 am

Even if the original birthcertificate were brought forth, as long as it said Hawaii they naysayers would still cry fake.
Aquatank

Postby mael » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:33 am

Aquatank wrote:Even if the original birthcertificate were brought forth, as long as it said Hawaii they naysayers would still cry fake.

But he is ineligible to be the president for reasons other than being born in Kenya. Are you aware of them?
mael

Postby Lashmar » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:41 am

Aquatank wrote:Even if the original birthcertificate were brought forth, as long as it said Hawaii they naysayers would still cry fake.

Spot on.

This is a political game. This is propaganda by the republicans because they lost. It’s a truly sad tactic, I wonder how much lower your Republicans and our Labour party will go.

I recon labour will go lower. It’s quite funny watching them scrabble about now days. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Republicans lost. Get over it. This should have been brought up before he was even allowed to run against Clinton.

Was it brought up then? If so then who let him run for president? If not then this is just sour grapes.

But he is ineligible to be the president for reasons other than being born in Kenya. Are you aware of them?

Dude...we know he's black, they're allowed to do that sort of stuff now days. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, cheap I know but funny none the less. :lol: :lol: :oops:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts