The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Those WHACKY Swedish

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:10 am

I guess you can't make this stuff up.

Robot attacked Swedish factory worker

What, did it have a special chip that alerted it to imminent threat from attack by mechanic :lol: :lol: It did go for the head :lol: This is just Krazy!

A Swedish company has been fined 25,000 kronor ($3,000) after a malfunctioning robot attacked and almost killed one of its workers at a factory north of Stockholm
:shock:

Almost killed him!

Public prosecutor Leif Johansson mulled pressing charges against the firm but eventually opted to settle for a fine.

"I've never heard of a robot attacking somebody like this," he told news agency TT.[/color

Oh really never heard of it before :lol: :lol:
[color=#0040FF]The incident took place in June 2007 at a factory in Bålsta, north of Stockholm, when the industrial worker was trying to carry out maintenance on a defective machine generally used to lift heavy rocks. Thinking he had cut off the power supply, the man approached the robot with no sense of trepidation.

But the robot suddenly came to life and grabbed a tight hold of the victim's head. The man succeeded in defending himself but not before suffering serious injuries.

"The man was very lucky. He broke four ribs and came close to losing his life," said Leif Johansson

Sprang to live did it :lol: :lol:

Amazing it didn't break free from it's cage and drag the man back to the den and tack his skull to the wall! :lol: :lol:

http://www.thelocal.se/19120.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:39 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

brilliant. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I've never heard of a robot attacking somebody like this,"

Clearly not a big watcher of films. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:57 pm

F**kin' Skynet, guys.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Since I worked and programed robots, this caught my eye. Generally humans never enter most robot work cells, specifically their work envelope, where they can reach. They are always turned off, locked out and tagged out in the USA, if they are following OSHA laws. Our work cells were very slow, so we worked within the work envelope, but our operation was slowed way down in speed and we had manual control pendants. It was safe, where most robots are so fast its very unsafe to me that neaqr them. This kind of robot was a probably a pick and place robot with vision systems, like lazer scanners to identify a rock to pick up. It said it was for picking up rocks. A head looks like a rock to a vision system. they can move very fast up to 5-10 feet in a second. Tactile sensors ususally are built into grippers to know how much pressure to apply by sencing weight. The maintinance guy didn't turn off robot power. The main controller can be turned on but the robot arms and mechanism, can be turned off or should be. Sometimes electritian jumper connection out, to troubleshoot things. Depends on if this was a electical or hydraulic robot. Hydraulics are known for sudden movments, so it might have just had air move out of a line and instant movement, like when a garden hose bucks pushing air out. The maintinance people know this and know what to expect. He screwed up and got hurt. Lucky he didn;t get crushed to death. These things can pick up an engine and move it 10 feet like its nothing.

Last Swedish post I said something about Saturos and got in trouble for it! Glad I didn;t say something like someone programed the robot for Swedish gay bashing! :lol:
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:48 am

What if we are building Skynet?, I´m sure we´ll release it soon on you all... :twisted:

And yes...gay bashing by machines...machines are not as primitive thinking about gays or str8s :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:33 am

What good is a robot that can't tell a Gay head from a Straight head or from a meatball. Regardless he thought it was off only it was merely dozing on the job. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That guy must have head one hard ass head, hell he'd fit right in around here! :lol: ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:35 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:What if we are building Skynet?, I´m sure we´ll release it soon on you all... :twisted:

And yes...gay bashing by machines...machines are not as primitive thinking about gays or str8s :roll:

They're the worst kind of thinking.

The only think what other people tell them to think. :roll:

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:49 pm

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey any orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:22 pm

4. A robot must establish its identity as a robot in all cases.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:26 pm

5. A robot must do all above while sitting down.

2:40:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJSey8HRUhU

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts