The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Australian Minimum Wage Held Steady

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:29 pm

rath wrote:It cracks me up when somebody sez they never get sick.

It cracks me up & scares the crap out of me.

They say stupid things like .....

i never get sick!


And it’s our fault somehow? I was just out in the freezing rain and wind (good old British summer for you) and I can guaranty I wont be ill, mainly because you don’t catch a cold from the rain (as my Nonna used to tell me all the bloody time in the winter :roll: :lol: :lol: ). I can get onto the germ factory that is the London underground and I won’t catch anything.

Although my lungs would have to hold up long enough to get into the underground. London air isn’t good for someone who doesn’t go there often. It’s like sucking on an exhaust pipe (tail pipe as Yanks call them).

City air isn’t good. Even Cambridge air smells funny.



iv not had the flu for years.


thats becuase they didn't have a flu in the first place. :roll:
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:00 pm

I get sick a couple of times a year on average. Some years I don't get sick at all, and some years I get sick 3 or 4 times. But my ailments never last more then 4 days. Usually 1-3 days is ample to recover.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Lashmar wrote:(tail pipe as Yanks call them).


No one here calls them that. :roll:
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:36 pm

We call 'em tail pipes here.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby chiselray » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:31 pm

yeah blokes call them exhausts,or exhaust pipes,the back bit :? girls calls them that round thing..depends
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:44 am

Tairaa wrote:We call 'em tail pipes here.


knew it was one of you. :lol: :lol: :oops:

Sorry W-Z. My bad. :oops: :cry: :lol:
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby rath » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:12 am

Lashmar wrote:I was just out in the freezing rain and wind (good old British summer for you) and I can guaranty I wont be ill, mainly because you don’t catch a cold from the rain (as my Nonna used to tell me all the bloody time in the winter :roll: :lol: :lol: ). I can get onto the germ factory that is the London underground and I won’t catch anything.

Although my lungs would have to hold up long enough to get into the underground. London air isn’t good for someone who doesn’t go there often. It’s like sucking on an exhaust pipe (tail pipe as Yanks call them).


(as my Nonna used to tell me all the bloody time in the winter :roll: :lol: :lol: ).

Nonna ........ how very Italian of you Lashmar.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4344
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:15 am

Wing-Zero wrote:
Lashmar wrote:(tail pipe as Yanks call them).


No one here calls them that. :roll:


The yanks dont say tail pipe.

Yhe they call it ........ Ass or Cum Dumpster.

chiselray wrote:yeah blokes call them exhausts,or exhaust pipes,the back bit :? girls calls them that round thing..depends


:lol:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4344
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:34 am

rath wrote:The yanks dont say tail pipe.

Yhe they call it ........ Ass or Cum Dumpster.


That's what we call the blonde bimbettes on TV. ;)
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

Postby rath » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:51 am

Wing-Zero wrote:
rath wrote:The yanks dont say tail pipe.

Yhe they call it ........ Ass or Cum Dumpster.


That's what we call the blonde bimbettes on TV. ;)


Why are they self lubricating or something.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4344
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 6 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Taeko and 4 guests