The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Dumb sh*t mother-fuckers @ the Cartoon Network.

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:13 pm

I love a lot of the old classics...
Mr .Magoo..always thought that was cute..
tons of them.....some better than others..or scenes stand out in my mind,that we laughed alot at as kids..took the joke out to the "street " so to speak..

anyone remember the cartoon with the little hansel and gretal who were going to be thrown in the fire? Hansel at one point,just before the witch is going to toss him in..says."EECCCHHH yoh motha drrrives a vacuuum cleaner" (in his little swedish accent,or whatever it was. :? )

was his lil put down of the modern day witch,so to speak,with a vaccum instead of the broom....and me and my brothers howled at that line...and the way he said it ,just at last minute (of course he was saved in the nic of time)

anyhow there were alot of families with lots of kids on our street (must have been the catholic one :lol: :lol: ...ok..there were alot of catholic ones :lol: )...and there was a lot of playing ,and feelings hurt,or just plain accidents that happen...

My brothers and I started using the line from the cartoon, on kids that pissed us off..sort of as a joke..to us it was funny..just the lil barbs out on the street,maybe just a few times...and kids did laugh...cause they knew it was a joke (espcially when you tried to say it in the same accent as the kid in the cartoon..soo cute)

But the funny moment of this... one line..out of one cartoon...that for some dumb reason sent us all howling with laughter the morning we saw it.....was the day my two bros got into a bit of an arguement out on the street... :lol: :lol: , my one bro says to the other the "eeeeeechhh yoh modda drives a vacuuuuuum cleaner"...lol...and evryone around just kinda stopped,and my other bro looks at him and says......heh..you can't use that line on me..idiot...we have the same mother..(rolls up his eyes..and the rest of the kids chuckled)

such a dumb lil child hood story bout one line ..from ..one ..cartoon..that still makes us laugh to this day,if we talk about childhood memories..

Sorry thats my stupid contribution to the cartoon link for now ;) , I loved them then..still do now..have tons of stories.
I thought Mr magoo was the luckiest guy alive....so sweetly blind to the perils that lay around him...

tweety bird got on my nerves..kinda wished sylvestor could have twatted tweety,like the dog in that other cartoon..(big dog little dog cartoon...where the big dog tells the lil yappy dog ahhhhh shaaaadup,and slaps it ..then at the end of it its reversed)...well sometimes I wanted sylvestor to twat tweety...(maybe middle child syndrom ;) )

K...leavin now...good thread...sorry if I pointed out how the jokes get incorparated into real life...and they turn out funnier...(in your own mind if anywhere..but none the less funny)
sheye

Postby _Billy_ » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:53 am

Silly wabbit. Elmer Fudd.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Nixxie » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:18 am

has anyone seen the remake of Gerald McBoing Boing? He was just a noise making boy in the originals from the 50's and now he can talk?? Missing the point a wee bit me thinks.

Trapdoor was awesome. And He-man. I had a he-man doll with Skeletor when I was a kid. I also liked the X-men cartoon though!
Nixxie

Postby nightwolf » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:56 pm

Does anyone know if they still play the old cartoons on the cartoon network? Hell, they don't even play Johnny Bravo anymore! :x
nightwolf

Postby sheye » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Does anyone know if they still play the old cartoons on the cartoon network? Hell, they don't even play Johnny Bravo anymore!

^^^ the old disney .."put em in the vault for awhile trick"...

then they get "rereleased"...and its like baabs..and cher doing their final comeback tour all over again 8-) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

gotta love life..its just too damn much fun...
sheye

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:32 pm

They play old cartoons on Boomerang. They still play Tom and Jerry on Cartoon Network.

Loony Toons are dying off though... makin' me sad.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby sheye » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:51 pm

as long as they don't die off in your memory...you still have them to chuckle at...

(praying wing doesn't get alz.....whatever that desease is called?)
sheye

Postby nightwolf » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:They play old cartoons on Boomerang. They still play Tom and Jerry on Cartoon Network.

What's Boomerang? I've noticed that Tom and Jerry are still ont he Cartoon Network, but none of the good ones! I mean look at what they could be playing:

Pinkie and the Brain
Ren and Stimpy
Johnny Bravo
Looney Tunes

Instead they play the cartoons of today which suck!
nightwolf

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:18 pm

There are some new shows out that aren't that bad.

Boomerang is the old school cartoon channel. If you have Time Warner it's channel...188. They play Flintstones, Jetsons, Batman: The Animated Series, Scooby Doo, Loony Toons, Johnny Quest, Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, Johnny Bravo, SWAT Kats, a bunch of others.

Great channel.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby rath » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:29 pm

nightwolf wrote:Instead they play the cartoons of today which suck!

True That.
rath

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts