The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

I am privledged to be the first...

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:26 am

Once I was just walking around with my former friend and suddenly I just threw up infront of all :lol: :lol: :lol:

So disgusting... :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:27 am

lol.

Must say I've never done that. :lol:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:41 am

Wing-Zero wrote:
Lashmar wrote:
Wing-Zero wrote:And lava.

And if you were standing anywhere near my friend last night…a fair amount of puke as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeez, you had that too? Seriously, met some guy at a party last night who would NOT f**king stop. Seriously, he was like a hose. Just sat out on the lawn and kept going and going.

Sad to see so much booze go to waste. :(

Aye. :lol:

He couldn’t handle it, he drank three bottles of beer and two pints of cider in an hour. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He wasn't in too good-a-shape the next morning. :lol:

Trying to put a fucking tent up with him, the girls went off to get blackberries, was hard work. :lol: :x :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 am

Putting up tents with drunk people? Oh man...

I just put it up myself, it's a bit awkward and frustrating, but not as frustrating as trying to do something with someone who is completely intoxicated.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:19 am

He wasn't drunk, just hung over. :lol:

That was hard work. :x :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:34 am

Ahhh, that's a little bit better then, I dare say if he was just hung over I'd prefer to set it up with him then on my own.

Ever tried setting up a tent on your own? Easily takes 5 times as long as it needs to with a second person. :P

In Cadets, we went camping in mid september, horrible timing right? I think it was on purpose. RAIN RAIN RAIN! And we had to set up our tents, 5 people per 4 man tent (except the girls, they got like 3 to a 4 man tent, and had help setting theirs up on account of the lack of manpower) And anyway, we set up those tents, had tarps secured and trenches (to redirect water away from the tents, cuz we were at the base of a hill) all dug out in like 15 minutes. :P

The rain was a good motivater.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 am

Tairaa wrote:Ahhh, that's a little bit better then, I dare say if he was just hung over I'd prefer to set it up with him then on my own.

He's a clumbsy bastard. I was stuck, him with a hangover or two `girly` girls.

Oddly they both said the same thing when I gave them the answer to `were are we ment to pee then`. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:19 pm

How did you guys into the dungeon, and who let the dragon out.....
:D
MonarchSmile

Postby Lashmar » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:43 pm

God was that weekend really that long ago? :? :( I remember it like it was yesterday. :|
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:34 am

Maybe in some way it was yesterday :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts