The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

QED

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby bionic » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:48 pm

That's because you're a lady.

But hey E..I'm not a lady..and you are a cruel bully (ironic huh? nerd)

I think YOU posted your meanass, bullying crap in this section because YOU are actually some kind of, black ops, government thingy-ma-jiggy..and YOU are messing with us..and the "new mind", embryonic, as yet..mind of humankind.

Because it's fluidity gets in the way of your stark stagnent way of being

That's what I think.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby Island_Girl » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:57 pm

bionic wrote:That's because you're a lady.

But hey E..I'm not a lady..and you are a cruel bully (ironic huh? nerd)

I think YOU posted your meanass, bullying crap in this section because YOU are actually some kind of, black ops, government thingy-ma-jiggy..and YOU are messing with us..and the "new mind", embryonic, as yet..mind of humankind.

Because it's fluidity gets in the way of your stark stagnent way of being

That's what I think.

Aye, (nods head).
Island_Girl

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:08 am

fortwynt wrote:now that several prolific posters have left over the past year or year and a half, now pretty much you have political and religious snipes back and forth, not totally, but a good deal of the time.

And why did they leave? Because the topics became stagnant. When I joined the mind control thread had 200 pages (witch was daunting enough) but apart from the first few pages it seemed that only three/four people where posting on it.

That is a tight knit group that a new member doesn’t want to try and get involved in.

When I made a post on 9/11 I was slaughter by making a very valid point, the order of the attacks are wrong and so are the targets, I named what targets I would have attacked and I was accused of playing some sort of sick game. Did I go back? No I bloody well didn’t, I finished making my point but I didn’t go back because there was no point.

If you don’t let new members in without making the feel stupid or inadequate they’re not going to come back. :roll:

I think it's the same fight 99% of the time though fort. ;) :lol: :lol: they do give you a good laugh though. :D :lol: :lol:

evutch wrote:political and religious snipes?
really?
i thought snipes were ok on topic.

i'm not talking snipes..
snipes hunting is snipe hunting..
and why are you taking this SO personal?

something up?
as far as UC..
yeah, there is random chat..
BUT it almost ALWAYS goes back to TOPIC..
under a proper heading..
almost..

i haven't seen anything like this on whitleys essay column,,
maybe i'm wrong..

maybe we always get side tracked to perogie cook offs on the alien threads..

and, as i said..
hey, it's a free board..
amke of it what you will.
if a chat room suits you..
and you're happy..
it's not my board..

BUT..
i'm not attacking you individually, or personally..
i am just stating, with observation..
it looks like a CONSPIRACY..
and i know for some that is off topic here..
sorry, i thought this was the conspiracy section..
i may be wrong..
it could be the musical sewer..
maybe.

and that isn't a snipe..
i really think there's something about romainian sewers here..
aptly named..

so, hey, what IS the conspiracy topic du jour at those threads?

anyone post any such as of late?

didn't think so..
so, i just started my own..
again, sorry.

( not really)
psyche.

One other thing. Pages go across the screen. It’s annoying and fucking hard to read when you have to scroll down all the time because the posted only likes one word on a line. :roll: :lol: :lol:

It makes no sense to people like me. Fine my spelling’s crap, my grammar’s crap but at least I make an effort to make my post legible. When it goes down three pages with vast sections of that page with nothing more than three words on a line that makes it fucking hard work.

One last thing (there's a lot of last things here, sorry for the rant :oops: ). I agree that NA’s and Fort’s tread’s are in the wrong place (rambles would have been a better place but it’s not a problem) but if it bothered John he’d have moved it wouldn’t he :roll: . This is not your personally playground Evutch, this is a public board and I suggest you get used to it. ;)

There is very little difference between what you and the others who posted on the mind control thread were doing and what others are doing now. :roll:

At least they’re not posting about FBI agents coming to shut the BV down with misinformation; they’re just going on about art and a sane/insane walk. :? :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:48 am

I say to Evutch, et all..

do try to forgive us for having some kind of depth..most people these days don't..so maybe you don't recognize it when you see it

perhaps you should go watch American Idol or something like that?

try to simply ignore us..surely you can accomplish that

perhaps you are simply..jealous?

like, you thought YOU were an anarchist..until..well...
perhaps we, uncomfortably represent your own inner walls..your own version of anality ("it should be so!!")...

consider it

see us..maybe..instead..as a chance to expand your horizons

perhaps the universe is using us to help you with...that

instead of criticizing us..maybe you should be thanking us for providing you with a new and unique view?
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby tigger » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:49 am

Island_Girl wrote:evutch states:

"well well, since this sub forum has been hijacked by the bi-polar, and mentaly disabled.."

I must say that I resent this. I could elaborate but I won't. This just
doesnt sit well with me.

Yeah, nobody hijacked anything.
"He's queer, he's crazy, he put a hit on me, he took his clothes off." Ron Paul, leaving Bruno's hotel room. Reciting a spin doctard's mantra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxbQrl3UX8

tigger

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:25 am

you said it, sista!!

but, honestly..if these threads got moved to "ramblings', I for one, would follow

Tig..please don't leave if they do..we can 'ramble' in ramblings..F it (watch how popular it suddenly gets if we move there..Tigger is loved by many ...even if she doesn't feel it)
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:30 am

honestly though..
if this is REALLY about that mind control thread..then EVUTCH..let's get it going again

I wasn't really here then and only saw bits and pieces of it..much of which seemed valuable

if you have it....post it
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby evutch » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:33 am

oh jeez..
ok, complain to the moderators..
:mrgreen:

it's strange, i post a thread, AWAY from the control area..
notice, i'm not gang stalking..
and the friendly folk over there, in the "special olympics section of the conspiracy page" vome here, and HARRAS me!
sounds like MIND CONTROL to me.
and gangstalking..

i am only posting about a consopiracy, only an observed conspiracy..

and i see all kinds of strange stuff going on..
what?
you don't think we nver argued anyone opinions here?
you think the BV is some sort of warm fuzzy love nest softer and thicker than UC?
hey, try this sort of thing at UC, and let me know what happens..

and please don't gangstalk me at my threads anymore..

UNLESS, and here's the TEST, what is it, about the conspiracy theory on your thread posts, that has anu proof?
amd can you back it up, with any our side tie in?
can you?
can you explain your theory?
how about suspicion?
how about thoughts?
how about inkling?

are you being threatened?
by what?
sounds like mind control to me..
evutch

Postby beachcomber » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:48 am

Technically, when you start a thread you're inviting others to respond to your posts and when those same people are met with wild-eyed accusations (of gangstalking for godzake???), you're attempting at least to punish them for talking to you ---
and that is mind control, Old Sport.

"Praise and disgrace drive men mad"

- Lao Tsu

Theory? Yes...but not now.

----------------------
and they couldn't stop Jack from being happy.

-The Who
beachcomber

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 am

bionic wrote:I say to Evutch, et all..

do try to forgive us for having some kind of depth..most people these days don't..so maybe you don't recognize it when you see it

perhaps you should go watch American Idol or something like that?

try to simply ignore us..surely you can accomplish that

perhaps you are simply..jealous?

like, you thought YOU were an anarchist..until..well...
perhaps we, uncomfortably represent your own inner walls..your own version of anality ("it should be so!!")...

consider it

see us..maybe..instead..as a chance to expand your horizons

perhaps the universe is using us to help you with...that

instead of criticizing us..maybe you should be thanking us for providing you with a new and unique view?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unique indeed only around intelligent circles we call it delusion. It's a pure spot on observation, I made it months ago as have many others, it is what it is whether it be by design or by a crowd of unwitting Monkeys, regardless the game is so transparent, so obvious, and that's a technique used by many many clowns sent to destroy web sites.

The advantage of the critical thinker is that he/she sees straight through the bullshit and calls it exactly what it is, well BULLSHIT.

Some of the postings can be excused by LSD or maybe Crystal Meth in combination with too much Whiskey or other Pills but many are meaningless nothing meant to distract, confound, confuse and disinterest anyone who at one time may have had some level of curiosity. On the last page E posted straight from the INTELLIGENCE 101 MANUAL~~~All about control via divide and conquer. This cannot be denied as a present characteristic of the NEW BV. Only a true FOOL would argue otherwise.

Now run along my Dear, nothing to see here anymore! ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts